Palestinians party over the shooting

Just gotta post this....

ogibillim... There is NO such thing as "unbiased source"...

However, if the article were to carry any credibility it could have shown photographs of Arabs dancing in the streets and handing out sweets to children rather than an archive photograph of... "Arabs rioting in Jerusalem"...

Ok so the next time there is an article accusing Israelis of doing something, I will also respond by saying that since there is no picture of the incident, then there is no credibility.

Daniyel, my Israeli friend, you need to go and read some of the threads in the Conspiracy Theory section of this site. Also check out infowars.com. Then you will get an idea of what some of the nutjobs we have here in the states really believe.

Yeah. Really. And they live amongst us.
info wars. com, never heard of it, but will check it out.

Daniyel, my Israeli friend, you need to go and read some of the threads in the Conspiracy Theory section of this site. Also check out infowars.com. Then you will get an idea of what some of the nutjobs we have here in the states really believe.

Yeah. Really. And they live amongst us.

I suggest you read PNAC as well, its only 90 pages.

Arabs in Jerusalem danced in the streets and handed out sweets, expressing great joy over the attempted murder of Yehuda Glick.

Link: Arabs Dance in the Street Celebrating Shooting - Defense Security - News - Arutz Sheva

You know, they do this stuff all the time! Even when it is not Israel, i.e. 9/11. So why does anyone begrudge Israel a few lawn chairs overlooking Gaza?

PM Bibi , on 9-11, this is good, well not good, but good for us.

He knew going there after what might happened. This is a sensitive issue and Israel knows it, these are both on Israel's government's hands. Its sickening how Israel never takes the blame for nothing, very tired of their whining. Yes I can understand the Pals dancing in the street, although they didn't look like they were dancing.

So the activist met another activist.

Aw do me a favor, you can understand the dancing Pal's for 3,000 dead Americans but you can't understand a honest answer for the question about "What would be the consequences of that to the US-IL relationship?" and based on that you blindly believe Israel carried 9/11, and forget the dancing Pal's..Do me a favor and die, I haven't celebrated* (they were celebrating not just dancing, moron) for a while now.

What I don't understand is the hi fiving and celebrating mossad agents at the site of the WTC saying they were sent to photograph the event.
Does Penelope think that Mossad agents wear jackets that say MOSSAD in the back? Other people saw those planes hit the buildings and were just not sitting still when it happened. Perhaps she can tell us why this group who was expelled was later on trying to sue this government for jailing them? I wish we could throw Penelope into one of the cells with a plotter of 9/11 who is being held in jail. He can put her over his knee and give her a good spanking for trying to give the credit for 9/11 to some other entity when those plotters and planners of 9/11 were so proud of what they accomplished. Read Mastermind of Terror in where one of the planners tells an Al Jazeera reporter just how 9/11 was planned and carried out. Wonder if Penelope wears a club jacket for the local Bund that has the numbers 88 stitched on the back and a swastika stitched on her underwear.
When you tell me why the port authority of NY and NJ sold the building to Silverstein (even thought his bid was lower) and why he and his kids were not there 9-11 then tell me.

When you can tell me how those buildings as well as NO. 7 got wired when an Israel company was in charge of security then tell me.

When you can tell me how those hijackers made it through security of Israel secured airports then tell me.

When you can tell me how Fema just happened to have a drill in NY then tell me.

When you can tell me How Bibi's father knew planes would fly into the Twin Towers in the early 90's, then tell me.

When you read PNAC and can tell me why the writers were very involved in our government and were Zionist Jews or neocons then tell me.

When you can tell me why the 2000's election made sure Bush Jr won then tell me.

And then tell me why we went into Iraq.

That is for starters. Then you can start telling me how stupid our CiA, FBI and security is for this happening.

Just gotta post this....

ogibillim... There is NO such thing as "unbiased source"...

However, if the article were to carry any credibility it could have shown photographs of Arabs dancing in the streets and handing out sweets to children rather than an archive photograph of... "Arabs rioting in Jerusalem"...

Will this suit you better

Celebrations throughout the Old City of Jerusalem following attempted murder of despicable Rabbi Yehuda Glick - PMW Bulletins

Fatah: "Celebrations throughout Old City of Jerusalem" after attempted murder
of "despicable" Rabbi Yehuda Glick
Advisor to PA Chairman Abbas on terrorist:
"The heroic Martyr (Shahid)...
who carried out the assassination attempt
of Zionist rabbi Yehuda Glick"

Arabs in Jerusalem danced in the streets and handed out sweets, expressing great joy over the attempted murder of Yehuda Glick.

Link: Arabs Dance in the Street Celebrating Shooting - Defense Security - News - Arutz Sheva

You know, they do this stuff all the time! Even when it is not Israel, i.e. 9/11. So why does anyone begrudge Israel a few lawn chairs overlooking Gaza?

Animals will be animals.
liars will lie.

Seems to be a trait with ISLAMONAZIS and their APOLOGISTS

He knew going there after what might happened. This is a sensitive issue and Israel knows it, these are both on Israel's government's hands. Its sickening how Israel never takes the blame for nothing, very tired of their whining. Yes I can understand the Pals dancing in the street, although they didn't look like they were dancing.

Aw do me a favor, you can understand the dancing Pal's for 3,000 dead Americans but you can't understand a honest answer for the question about "What would be the consequences of that to the US-IL relationship?" and based on that you blindly believe Israel carried 9/11, and forget the dancing Pal's..Do me a favor and die, I haven't celebrated* (they were celebrating not just dancing, moron) for a while now.

What I don't understand is the hi fiving and celebrating mossad agents at the site of the WTC saying they were sent to photograph the event.
Does Penelope think that Mossad agents wear jackets that say MOSSAD in the back? Other people saw those planes hit the buildings and were just not sitting still when it happened. Perhaps she can tell us why this group who was expelled was later on trying to sue this government for jailing them? I wish we could throw Penelope into one of the cells with a plotter of 9/11 who is being held in jail. He can put her over his knee and give her a good spanking for trying to give the credit for 9/11 to some other entity when those plotters and planners of 9/11 were so proud of what they accomplished. Read Mastermind of Terror in where one of the planners tells an Al Jazeera reporter just how 9/11 was planned and carried out. Wonder if Penelope wears a club jacket for the local Bund that has the numbers 88 stitched on the back and a swastika stitched on her underwear.
When you tell me why the port authority of NY and NJ sold the building to Silverstein (even thought his bid was lower) and why he and his kids were not there 9-11 then tell me.

When you can tell me how those buildings as well as NO. 7 got wired when an Israel company was in charge of security then tell me.

When you can tell me how those hijackers made it through security of Israel secured airports then tell me.

When you can tell me How Bibi's father knew planes would fly into the Twin Towers in the early 90's, then tell me.

When you read PNAC and can tell me why the writers were very involved in our government and were Zionist Jews or neocons then tell me.

When you can tell me why the 2000's election made sure Bush Jr won then tell me.

That is for starters. Then you can start telling me how stupid our CiA, FBI and security is for this happening.

Then you can tell me why you change the LAWS OF NATURE to suit your conspiracy theories because they show your facts up as LIES ? Want to know about valence layers in heated steel ask a metallurgist, want to know about temperature stress in Steel under load ask a metallurgist, want to know about safety margins on steel skeletons for high rise buildings ask a metallurgist. Should change your views on what caused the collapse of the twin towers on 9/11

You should write a book about these conspiracies. Maybe the FBI will check them out for you...........unless they're in on the plot.

I knew you would do that. I mentioned 9/11 in passing, not as the focus of this thread. You are the one who steered the focus to 9/11 in #9.

I knew you would do that. I mentioned 9/11 in passing, not as the focus of this thread. You are the one who steered the focus to 9/11 in #9.
You brought up the Pals dancing to 911 and you thought I wasn't going to respond.
You should know better.:rolleyes:

Not to mention insider trading. Someone knew.

Forum List

Back