Palestinians party over the shooting

But of course they will, couldn't expect them to even condemn it.
Thanks to the Yamam/Shin Bet - Moataz Hijazi is dead, now lets ask where was the trial? anybody?

Just gotta post this....

ogibillim... There is NO such thing as "unbiased source"...

However, if the article were to carry any credibility it could have shown photographs of Arabs dancing in the streets and handing out sweets to children rather than an archive photograph of... "Arabs rioting in Jerusalem"...

Last edited:
Arabs in Jerusalem danced in the streets and handed out sweets, expressing great joy over the attempted murder of Yehuda Glick.

Link: Arabs Dance in the Street Celebrating Shooting - Defense Security - News - Arutz Sheva

You know, they do this stuff all the time! Even when it is not Israel, i.e. 9/11. So why does anyone begrudge Israel a few lawn chairs overlooking Gaza?

Animals will be animals.
liars will lie.

Arabs in Jerusalem danced in the streets and handed out sweets, expressing great joy over the attempted murder of Yehuda Glick.

Link: Arabs Dance in the Street Celebrating Shooting - Defense Security - News - Arutz Sheva

You know, they do this stuff all the time! Even when it is not Israel, i.e. 9/11. So why does anyone begrudge Israel a few lawn chairs overlooking Gaza?

Animals will be animals.
liars will lie.

Really? Think again.

PM Bibi , on 9-11, this is good, well not good, but good for us.

He knew going there after what might happened. This is a sensitive issue and Israel knows it, these are both on Israel's government's hands. Its sickening how Israel never takes the blame for nothing, very tired of their whining. Yes I can understand the Pals dancing in the street, although they didn't look like they were dancing.

So the activist met another activist.

He knew going there after what might happened. This is a sensitive issue and Israel knows it, these are both on Israel's government's hands. Its sickening how Israel never takes the blame for nothing, very tired of their whining. Yes I can understand the Pals dancing in the street, although they didn't look like they were dancing.

Aw do me a favor, you can understand the dancing Pal's for 3,000 dead Americans but you can't understand a honest answer for the question about "What would be the consequences of that to the US-IL relationship?" and based on that you blindly believe Israel carried 9/11, and forget the dancing Pal's..Do me a favor and die, I haven't celebrated* (they were celebrating not just dancing, moron) for a while now.

Just gotta post this....

ogibillim... There is NO such thing as "unbiased source"...

However, if the article were to carry any credibility it could have shown photographs of Arabs dancing in the streets and handing out sweets to children rather than an archive photograph of... "Arabs rioting in Jerusalem"...
Both disgusting, poetically, the picture of the Arabs rioting is a wonderful answer for WHY THERE IS NO FUCKING PICTURE, sorry I just had to let that out.

I was wondering why Israel opened the Mosque, so unlike them, I guess Jordan stepped in. Please look at the pictures which is worth a thousand words.

Jordanian efforts secured opening of Al Aqsa Mosque’

AMMAN — Jordanian efforts led by His Majesty King Abdullah succeeded in securing the opening of Al Aqsa Mosque to worshippers as of Friday, Government Spokesperson Mohammad Momani said on Thursday.
He noted that Israel is using the incident to attack the mosque, the third holiest shrine in Islam, and help extremists invade it.
The minister called on Muslim and Arab countries and organisations to support Jordan in its endeavours to pressure the Israeli occupation to stop its terrorist blockade of Al Aqsa Mosque Complex, known to Muslims as Al Haram Al Sharif
In another statement carried by Petra, the Jordanian women parliamentarians’ forum also condemned the Israeli occupation force’s violations in Jerusalem, describing them as an attempt to “restore Israeli pride” after “the defeat in Gaza”.
The forum’s coordinator, Deputy Fatima Abu Abtah, said Israelis are desecrating holy Islamic sites in the occupied city.
Abtah urged the government to work towards ending Israel’s attacks, noting that the Islamic sites in Jerusalem have always been and continue to be under Hashemite custodianship.

Jordanian efforts secured opening of Al Aqsa Mosque The Jordan Times

Oh for fuck's sake, here we go again. The al-Aqsa mosque is on the Temple Mount. Little miss feeble minded above is equating (again) and blathering the bullcrap line of the moslems that the whole Mount is the mosque.

The Temple Mount belongs to the whole world, none should be denied access to it. The moslems proliferate that it is the al-Aqsa mosque (the whole Mount), therefore any non-Muslim that want to go up on the Mount want to invade the al-Aqsa mosque. That could not be further from the truth. There is not a single non-Muslim in the whole world who wants to 'invade' the al-Aqsa mosque!

But little miss feeble mind knows nothing about truth; nor the English language, nor how to quote and post, nor about . . . . . well a lot of things. Why did I get caught again even acknowledging Penelope again? WHY???!

Aw do me a favor, you can understand the dancing Pal's for 3,000 dead Americans but you can't understand a honest answer for the question about "What would be the consequences of that to the US-IL relationship?" and based on that you blindly believe Israel carried 9/11, and forget the dancing Pal's..Do me a favor and die, I haven't celebrated* (they were celebrating not just dancing, moron) for a while now.

What I don't understand is the hi fiving and celebrating mossad agents at the site of the WTC saying they were sent to photograph the event.

I think anyone with brains and one who is also not an anti-Semite realizes what the P.M. meant was that the world would finally see what Israel has been going through for years and years when it came to Arab terrorists. I think Penelope should see if she can get permission to visit either one of the two planners of 9/11 who are in prison to tell them what a good job they did, bringing New York down on its knees and that the only regret she has is that they wereb't able to complete their entire plan of also doing the same to Chicago and Los Angeles.

What I don't understand is the hi fiving and celebrating mossad agents at the site of the WTC saying they were sent to photograph the event.
One of the best secret agencies in the world would simply go to WTC to blow up the biggest operation of all times which risk in total annihilation of Israel just to get some sympathy? Weird..Unlikely? what else?
I'm sorry to inform you, but you are stupid.
Wasn't the Mossad, I have absolutely no idea based on what you determined they were actually Mossad agents but lets think again about the LOGICAL EXPLANATION.
ANSWER THIS:
1.WHAT DOES ISRAEL RISK IN SUCH OPERATION?
2.WHAT DOES ISRAEL BENEFIT FROM SUCH OPERATION?
3.IS THERE ANYONE ELSE TO MAJORLY BENEFIT MORE THAN ISRAEL DOES?
A> YES, WHO IS THIS?
B> NO, WHO RISK THE LEAST BY DOING SO AND STILL BENEFIT BY DOING THAT?

Take your time.

PS I Wrote the questions with Israel first so it would be easy for you to think as you are actually blaming Israel for another Muslim atrocity, but try to have readable post with organized quote tags so you don't mix the whole post all over again.

Does Penelope think that Mossad agents wear jackets that say MOSSAD in the back? Other people saw those planes hit the buildings and were just not sitting still when it happened. Perhaps she can tell us why this group who was expelled was later on trying to sue this government for jailing them? I wish we could throw Penelope into one of the cells with a plotter of 9/11 who is being held in jail. He can put her over his knee and give her a good spanking for trying to give the credit for 9/11 to some other entity when those plotters and planners of 9/11 were so proud of what they accomplished. Read Mastermind of Terror in where one of the planners tells an Al Jazeera reporter just how 9/11 was planned and carried out. Wonder if Penelope wears a club jacket for the local Bund that has the numbers 88 stitched on the back and a swastika stitched on her underwear.

One of the best secret agencies in the world would simply go to WTC to blow up the biggest operation of all times which risk in total annihilation of Israel just to get some sympathy? Weird..Unlikely? what else?
I'm sorry to inform you, but you are stupid.
Wasn't the Mossad, I have absolutely no idea based on what you determined they were actually Mossad agents but lets think again about the LOGICAL EXPLANATION.
ANSWER THIS:
1.WHAT DOES ISRAEL RISK IN SUCH OPERATION?
2.WHAT DOES ISRAEL BENEFIT FROM SUCH OPERATION?
3.IS THERE ANYONE ELSE TO MAJORLY BENEFIT MORE THAN ISRAEL DOES?
A> YES, WHO IS THIS?
B> NO, WHO RISK THE LEAST BY DOING SO AND STILL BENEFIT BY DOING THAT?

Take your time.

PS I Wrote the questions with Israel first so it would be easy for you to think as you are actually blaming Israel for another Muslim atrocity, but try to have readable post with organized quote tags so you don't mix the whole post all over again.

Have you read PNAC, if not I suggest you do, this is not a thread about 911.(If you do you will realize some of the men involved and get you started, its 90 pages- so take your time, and then there is a conspiracy forum we can discuss it)

Now the Pals are not idiots , they know the first step is the temple mount but that is just the first step, the final outcome is complete takeover and rebuilding of the temple.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_Mount_and_Eretz_Yisrael_Faithful_Movement
The Temple Mount and Eretz Yisrael (Land of Israel) Faithful Movement is an Orthodox Jewish movement, based in Jerusalem, Israel whose goal is to rebuild the Third Jewish Temple on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem and re-institute the practice of ritual sacrifice.

Daniyel, my Israeli friend, you need to go and read some of the threads in the Conspiracy Theory section of this site. Also check out infowars.com. Then you will get an idea of what some of the nutjobs we have here in the states really believe.

Yeah. Really. And they live amongst us.

As usual, the pro Palestinians can't handle the truth and desperately come up with excuses for the OP link :lol:

Ven without a link, it's not surprising that Palestinians would do this. They truly are a hateful bunch.

Forum List

Back