Israel is the only Middle Eastern country not persecuting its Christians

And that is probably why the anti-Israel crowd hates it so much.

First they came for the Jews and I did nothing ... now they are coming for me and there is no one helping me. Gradually the Muslim World will squeeze out (or murder) all who do not adhere to the "Religion of Peace."

Ok I don't know, you tell me.
ISIS-ChildRapists.png

muslimskillingwoman.jpg
ted-potentials-4.jpg
Unknown-4.jpeg
14065692051961_700.jpg

One may think Sunni Muslims actually give a damn about Christians or humans.
Epic.

And that wasn't a crock of propaganda filled BS, 'party political broadcast' on behalf of the 'Zionist Party' was it! :lalala:

So tell me, do you think that the Christians are more protected in the moslem controlled areas? Like how about Gaza?

It is my belief that both Zionist Jews and Muslims could care less about Christians, other than using them as pawns for each their own gain. ~ Susan

And that wasn't a crock of propaganda filled BS, 'party political broadcast' on behalf of the 'Zionist Party' was it! :lalala:

So tell me, do you think that the Christians are more protected in the moslem controlled areas? Like how about Gaza?

It is my belief that both Zionist Jews and Muslims could care less about Christians, other than using them as pawns for each their own gain. ~ Susan
I don't think Pishy keeps up with the news about what is happening to the Christians in the rest of the Middle East. As for pawns, she has always used the Palestinians as her pawns because the bottom line is that she really could care less what happens to the Arabs. I suggest that Pishy start reading Raymond Ibrahim's articles about what is happening to Christians in the Muslim world.

I don't think Pishy keeps up with the news about what is happening to the Christians in the rest of the Middle East. As for pawns, she has always used the Palestinians as her pawns because the bottom line is that she really could care less what happens to the Arabs. I suggest that Pishy start reading Raymond Ibrahim's articles about what is happening to Christians in the Muslim world.

The truth is, is that Housefly could care less about America in his quest to seat Israel above all others! ~ Susan

So, in your opinion, Palestinian Christians are not being persecuted? Palestinian Christians have a different opinion.

Palestinian Christians would disagree with you:

Palestinian Christians would disagree:

So this debate turned to be aa video sharing contest? I'm not in the mood however quote me if you got an actual 'accusation ' as always.

So, in your opinion, Palestinian Christians are not being persecuted? Palestinian Christians have a different opinion.

Palestinian Christians would disagree with you:

Palestinian Christians would disagree:

Is that why the Christian population of Palestine has been decimated by 85% in recent years, and the ones that escped told how they were beaten raped and brutalised by the arab muslims. So your ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDA is worthless against the real evidence told by Palestinian Christians.

Christians In Gaza Have Faced Increasing Persecution Since Hamas Wrested Control - Rescue Christians

Since taking control, Hamas has been instituting sharia (Islamic) law throughout the coastal enclave, which, among other things, forbids any non-Muslim from sharing his or her faith.
In January 2010, Majed El Shafie, president of One Free World International, told CBN News Christians are being attacked on an almost daily basis.

Who Will Save the Christians in the Gaza Strip

Are Palestinian Christians living in the Gaza Strip being kidnapped by Muslims who force them to convert to Islam?
This is a story that is considered taboo among many Palestinians, who prefer to lay all the blame only on Israel.

Why Christians Must Pray for the Middle East Now More Than Ever

Hamas persecuting Christians in Gaza for the seven years since it came to power —murdering pastors, burning homes and church buildings, and abusing and torturing many Christian brothers and sisters, long before Hamas' recent all-out attacks on Israel. (Perhaps most of us American Christians forgot to pray or protest. )

HOW MANY MORE SUCH REPORTS WOULD YOU LIKE FROM NON PARTISAN SITES SHOWING THE TRUTH OF PALESTINE

The Christian population of Palestine has declined because Christians, being the wealthiest of the Palestinians, can leave to avoid Jewish oppression. The Christian population decline has been proportional to the increase of invading Jews since the late 1800s.

"Palestinian Christians are under attack in Israel and the occupied Palestinian territories.

Israeli settlers have been vandalizing Palestinian churches, monasteries, cemeteries, and other Christian institutions and property in alarming numbers over the past three years.

These crimes are thought to be part of the larger “price-tag” movement, a campaign started by Israeli settlers in 2011 both to intimidate Palestinians into leaving their land and to establish a punitive “price” Palestinians must pay for perceived setbacks to the security and geographic expansion of the Jewish state."

Presbyterian Church U.S.A. - News Announcements - Palestinian Christians under attack

The Christian population of Palestine has declined because Christians, being the wealthiest of the Palestinians, can leave to avoid Jewish oppression. The Christian population decline has been proportional to the increase of invading Jews since the late 1800s.
"Palestinian Christians are under attack in Israel and the occupied Palestinian territories. Israeli settlers have been vandalizing Palestinian churches, monasteries, cemeteries, and other Christian institutions and property in alarming numbers over the past three years. These crimes are thought to be part of the larger “price-tag” movement, a campaign started by Israeli settlers in 2011 both to intimidate Palestinians into leaving their land and to establish a punitive “price” Palestinians must pay for perceived setbacks to the security and geographic expansion of the Jewish state."Presbyterian Church U.S.A. - News Announcements - Palestinian Christians under attack
Doesn't Jesus teach that, lying is a sin?

Forum List

Back