Palestinians/Israeli Arabs - REALLY hard to tell the difference

amity1844

Jun 1, 2014
Some people think that there is somehow some sort of a difference between Palestinians and Israeli Arabs, and that never the twain shall meet. I think this is largely a distinction without a difference. Historically of course the difference is simply that most were expelled, but they couldn't quite expel everyone.

I found a film here, let's see what the differences are exactly....

The first half of the video relates to West Bank/Jerusalem, second part takes place inside Israel, in Ar'ara and in Akka (Acre) among so called "Israeli-Arabs" (who are clearly 100% sure they are Palestinians):

Last edited by a moderator:
how do they feel about the fact that their grandparents were not Palestinians?----or were
they not told?

Your point being?

... that the fantasized distinction made in Z's response to the Palestinian scarf experiment - Israeli style thread between so-called "Muslim Israelis" and "Arabs with Israeli citizenship" or "born here" versus "born elsewhere" exists pretty much in the complacence of Zionists and nowhere else.

Nah you can tell the difference in the accent, behavior, customs, and ID..oh yeah and the fact they throw rocks on you.
Amity - try calling an Israeli Bedouin Palestinian and see how they respond.

Nah you can tell the difference in the accent, behavior, customs, and ID..oh yeah and the fact they throw rocks on you.

The bedouin Palestinians I have known are very nationalistic.

And frankly I can't tell a bit of difference. Accent sounds same, customs same (of course accent and customs depend on region, too, not all Palestinians talk the exact same. Haifa is different than Tulkarem.).

Last edited:

The bedouin Palestinians I have known are very nationalistic.

When it comes to free stuff of course they are, although they are Nomads.
This is why the difficulties of accepting the Israelis to society so hard, check this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Historically of course the difference is simply that most were either expelled or instructed to leave (as historically both could be true), <snip>

There. Fixed it for you.

2nd paragraph:

Palestinian refugee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm not getting your point, teddyearp.
Certainly not all Palestinians are refugees.

Maybe this will clarify my point for you:
Present absentee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I was only correcting your statement about the one's that did leave. Historically the jury is still out as to whether they were all expelled, instructed to leave or a combination.

Last edited:
They aren't really nomads, and I'm surprised you don't know that.

I was only correcting your statement about the one's that did leave. Historically the jury is still out as to whether they were all expelled, instructed to leave or a combination.

No, the jury came back when Israel declassified all their documents dating from the independence period. We do now know. They were expelled.

Your point being?

... that the fantasized distinction made in Z's response to the Palestinian scarf experiment - Israeli style thread between so-called "Muslim Israelis" and "Arabs with Israeli citizenship" or "born here" versus "born elsewhere" exists pretty much in the complacence of Zionists and nowhere else.

If they have Israeli citizenship they should be loyal to Israel.

Just like in case where American Jews should be loyal to the United States.

Historically of course the difference is simply that most were either expelled or instructed to leave (as historically both could be true), <snip>

There. Fixed it for you.

2nd paragraph:

Palestinian refugee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm not getting your point, teddyearp.
Certainly not all Palestinians are refugees.

Maybe this will clarify my point for you:
Present absentee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

depends on WHEN aenmity For about 1800 years ----Palestinians did not consider themselves
to be "refugees" even if they were escapees from shariah cesspits (after shariah was invented) ---- they were either jews
born in the erstwhile Israel/Judea ---OR they considered themselves to be escapees from
the GALUT (exile)---- In the past approximately 65 years-----some arab who either
spent time in British Palestine mandate---OR even in the Ottoman empire Palestine--
or are descended from someone who spent a few years there OR is married to someone
like that etc etc -------can claim to be a "Palestinian refugee" and claim some freebies.
In many cases being able to claim such a status-----is a PLUS in obtaining a spouse---
for example very poor Egyptians end up qualifying for refugee status and a free
bag of rice

two possibilities-----either got the word "leave" during the morning mosque visit or wanted to avoid the violence of the advancing arab armies

Your point being?

Not a valid analogy.
American Jews came here by choice and have full rights.

Palestinians had their country stolen from underneath them and did not agree to Israeli citizenship, and do NOT have equal rights in Israel.

No, the jury came back when Israel declassified all their documents dating from the independence period. We do now know. They were expelled.

they were expelled -----after they left? oh ok-----so then lots of jews were expelled from
shariah cesspits gee-------the LEGAL DETAILS!!!!!

can someone define "expelled" for me....... I kinda thought expelled meant ----a decree
from the government----"get out or die" or a death march OUT

Not a valid analogy.
American Jews came here by choice and have full rights.

Palestinians had their country stolen from underneath them and did not agree to Israeli citizenship, and do NOT have equal rights in Israel.
Yeah right, My parents came to Israel because they got tired of the tea-parties in Morocco please Amity, quit starting new topic every single time, be consistent, we were talking about the differences between someone who throws rocks and related to terror and someone who doesn't and serve in the IDF.

Forum List

Back