The picture that floods the Israeli media: "I saw the soldiers enveloping my son"

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
The words of an Israeli mother from Rehovot.

Days ago, the Code Red alarm was triggered in Central Israel, when the family of 4 year old Ya'ir was on it's way home. While driving, the alarm was triggered, and they pulled the car over, to go and find a nearby shelter, which was not in sight.

When trying to pull the children out of the car, the back-door got stuck abruptly, and precious time was spent trying to get the 4 year old outside. While the father took the baby, the mother stayed to try and get her son out.

Only seconds left, she succeded opening the door, and the toddler ran ahead, but a safe shelter was not in sight.

Then, an amazing thing happened. Home-front soldiers, seeing that the boy was running ahead of his mother, unprotected, took him to a nearby corner next to the road, and shielded him with their bodies.

They calmed and talked to him for long minutes, encouraging him not to be afraid.

A photo capturing the rare moment soon spread online, and the people cheered and praised the soldier's humanity and sensitivity.

523479pic_G.jpg

????? 2 - ?????? ?????? ?????? ?? ????: "????? ????? ??????...

Last edited:
A set up photo from a Zionist site.
Probably just bullshit propaganda.

Shielded with their body, it's supposed to be a rocket attack, not a fucking peashooter.

BULLSHIT ALERT

Also, they stopped the car to look for shelter - why would they stop the car, when they would find a shelter far faster if they drove to one?

Ner, shelters are going to be well marked, there's enough bullshit here to grow a corn field.

Last edited by a moderator:
A set up photo from a Zionist site.
Probably just bullshit propaganda.

Shielded with their body, it's supposed to be a rocket attack, not a fucking peashooter.

BULLSHIT ALERT

Your refusal to see Israelis as human beings is not surprising. I guess it's what you were taught from a very young age.

However, not everything that puts the IDF in a good light is automatically propaganda.

But would they do that for a Palestine child from Gaza?

Probably----but a noble mujahad asks first ----what is he?-----if the noble mujahad is
sunni and the child is a Shiite----he would kick the kid in the head----and if the child is
jew----he would take his gun and shoot the kid's brains out

Of course not, we see what the baby killing IDF soldiers do to children in Gaza, they search them out to kill them.

We all saw the 4 boys on a beach in cold blood murdered by the IDF.

And the images flooding social media are of the children Israel is slaughtering in Gaza.

Today was Bloody Friday in Gaza, Zionists have so much to be proud of!

I thank God I am not a Zionist, the lowest life form there is.

Of course not, we see what the baby killing IDF soldiers do to children in Gaza, they search them out to kill them.

We all saw the 4 boys on a beach in cold blood murdered by the IDF.

And the images flooding social media are of the children Israel is slaughtering in Gaza.

Today was Bloody Friday in Gaza, Zionists have so much to be proud of!

Once again , the wicked Nazi shows us that she does not know the meaning of simple English words like 'target' and 'murder'

BTW Sherri, you ARE the lowest life form there is; you are a neo Nazi and you are by far the most hateful 'person' here.
Do you also blame the Jews for the incest??

Of course not, we see what the baby killing IDF soldiers do to children in Gaza, they search them out to kill them.....

(other extraneous filth removed)

.....Today was Bloody Friday in Gaza, Zionists have so much to be proud of!

The poster's gotta be mighty crazed with hate and bloodlust to make that kind of obscenely ridiculous allegation. It positively invites ridicule and disgust.

And then there's the l'il tidbit of religious obscenity that's the last sentence. I'm sure I read Jesus saying something about the person who prays "I thank you, GOD, that I'm not (that other guy over there) ......... " loudly in public. Such utterances as this poster makes certainly appear to be in direct contradiction to the Bible quote chosen for the sig line.

Which of course would make that same poster a 'Christ rejecter' for that "prayer"......

The words of an Israeli mother from Rehovot.

Days ago, the Code Red alarm was triggered in Central Israel, when the family of 4 year old Ya'ir was on it's way home. While driving, the alarm was triggered, and they pulled the car over, to go and find a nearby shelter, which was not in sight.

When trying to pull the children out of the car, the back-door got stuck abruptly, and precious time was spent trying to get the 4 year old outside. While the father took the baby, the mother stayed to try and get her son out.

Only seconds left, she succeded opening the door, and the toddler ran ahead, but a safe shelter was not in sight.

Then, an amazing thing happened. Home-front soldiers, seeing that the boy was running ahead of his mother, unprotected, took him to a nearby corner next to the road, and shielded him with their bodies.

They calmed and talked to him for long minutes, encouraging him not to be afraid.

A photo capturing the rare moment soon spread online, and the people cheered and praised the soldier's humanity and sensitivity.

523479pic_G.jpg

????? 2 - ?????? ?????? ?????? ?? ????: "????? ????? ??????...

Truely heart warming and an example of human kindness.

This story reminds me of an anecdote from an Israeli friend of mine. He told me an Israeli patrol drove through a Palestinian village at high speed and the driver lost control at a bend just outside. The vehicle tumbled down the hill slope into the valley below. The villagers hearing the crash ran down the slopes and brought the injured soldiers to their medical centre, the only one in the local area. The Doctor and nurses treated the soldier's injuries and a villager was dispatched to the nearest IDF checkpoint to alert the Israeli authorites who subsequently arrived and took the soldiers away. A subsequent IDF report praised the villager's prompt actions and the doctor's skill for saving the soldier's lives, but that apparently counted for nothing when the Israeli bulldozers arrived the following week, demolished the medical centre and arrested the doctor and his staff.

Hey ho, just another day in the occupied territories. Humanity and common decency does exist on both sides. Unfortunately it is all but swamped by the haters.

Forum List

Back