Palestinians hide guns at the al-Aqsa - collaborator arrested

So what is your silly conspiracy theory, Louie? That there were no guns and we are all imagining the dead police officers? That the murdering terrorists are all an elaborate ruse by Israel to install magic metal detectors that negate Muslim prayer (that'll teach 'em!)?

NOWHERE in that video is proof that Palestinians hid guns.

But the biggest proof that someone smuggled guns into the compound, is you know, the presence of guns in the compound.
Yes, you get it, there IS proof that guns were there. I even posted a picture of the jews who carry guns there. But, again, you fail to meet even the most minimum standards for proof of what you claim.

There is a forum dedicated specifically for conspiracy theories.

You should post yours there.

So what is your silly conspiracy theory, Louie? That there were no guns and we are all imagining the dead police officers? That the murdering terrorists are all an elaborate ruse by Israel to install magic metal detectors that negate Muslim prayer (that'll teach 'em!)?
No, illiterate, it is far more simple than that. I am simply pointing out that there is no proof of you claim.

You appear to agree at this point.

This must be your best post ever!

This thread is based on the theory that Palestinians conspired to hide guns. There is no proof of this as shusha has shown... it is a theory.

Israel complains when Palestinians attack civilians, and also whine when armed military are targeted, Israel should just accept the winning score of 3/2

This must be your best post ever!

This thread is based on the theory that Palestinians conspired to hide guns. There is no proof of this as shusha has shown... it is a theory.
A conspiracy theory?

No, illiterate, it is far more simple than that. I am simply pointing out that there is no proof of you claim.

Two dead officers and three dead terrorists isn't proof? What kind of 'proof' do you want me to offer here?

Let us compare my proof of who brings guns there...

upload_2017-7-21_12-34-0.jpeg

with your proof from your link to the israeli, jewish times of israel...

upload_2017-7-21_12-34-38.png

LMAO at this entire line of idiocy that you have taken.

When holly and I agree, go with it, LOL.

I can't believe that this thread has remained here as long as it has. These silly conspiracy theories are only taken seriously by the lowest level thinkers.

When holly and I agree, go with it, LOL.

I can't believe that this thread has remained here as long as it has. These silly conspiracy theories are only taken seriously by the lowest level thinkers.

In terms of lowest level, you barely qualify ever for that moniker.

View attachment 139868

View attachment 139869

LMAO at this entire line of idiocy that you have taken.

There are five dead people! And you are trying to tell me the terrorists didn't have guns? And then you call me an idiot?

Where, exactly, in the chain of events are you disagreeing?

1. three terrorists entered the Temple Mount compound without guns (proven by video surveillance)
2. three terrorists left the Temple Mount compound with guns (proven by video surveillance and dead people)
3. therefore, the terrorists must have obtained the guns they used inside the Temple Mount compound

With me so far?

4. non-Muslim visitors must pass through metal detectors to access the Temple Mount and could not have brought guns
5. Muslims were not required to pass through metal detectors to access the Temple Mount and could have brought guns
6. a Muslim visitor entered the Temple Mount carrying a large bag (proven by video surveillance)
7. three terrorists met with the bag-carrying man inside the compound (proven by video surveillance)
8. bag-carrying visitor left the compound without bag (proven by video surveillance)
9. terrorists had obtained guns

Its a simple explanation. Why are you arguing against it? Its foolish. Obviously someone brought guns to the compound. If not a Muslim collaborator then who?

There are five dead people! And you are trying to tell me the terrorists didn't have guns? And then you call me an idiot?
No, illiterate, there simply is no proof that backs up the thread title. You should know as you admitted it.

Hell, I even posted the pic of the terrorists with the guns.

No, illiterate, there simply is no proof that backs up the thread title. You should know as you admitted it.

I did no such thing. And there is proof. I just outlined it for you.

Last edited:
I did not such thing. And there is proof. I just outlined it for you.
You did, you got called on it, and now you are backpedalling based on video that proves nothing and a grainy photo that proves nothing.

Again now...

upload_2017-7-21_13-50-16.jpeg

upload_2017-7-21_13-51-0.png

I did not such thing. And there is proof. I just outlined it for you.
You did, you got called on it, and now you are backpedalling based on video that proves nothing and a grainy photo that proves nothing.

Again now...

View attachment 139892

View attachment 139893

So you are trying to claim that the three terrorists didn't actually have guns?

Forum List

Back