Palestinians hide guns at the al-Aqsa - collaborator arrested

You are right, European Jew mucky, mucks had Muslims carry them to visit the site. LOL

Jerusalem Curiosities
By Abraham Ezra Millgram

content

Jerusalem Curiosities

In the footage from the security cameras the 3 attackers are seen going through the Herod gate. They receive their weapons from a 4th collaborator in the evening before the attack in which they killed the 2 policemen - Hail Stawi and Kamil Shanan ת.נ.צ.ב.ה.
They succeed in hiding the weapons, exit the al-Aqsa mosque - return the next morning and open fire.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile as I write the Israeli govt. is gathered, they have a special discussion about Friday and the potential risks and outcomes tomorrow may bring.
Basically Shabak is suggesting the removal of metal detectors. The police on the other hand, says that removal of detectors would be a big mistake for the long run. It states firmly that it is ready to contain any riot and control it, even in cases of injuries.
5 regiments of the army are prepared to be on call.

With all that said....the Temple Mound has been so peaceful and calm during the last days when the Waqf didn't want to enter the al-Aqsa compound.
No football on Temple Mount (at least from what I know), no crowds of angry women harassing non-Muslims. SURREAL - the most problematic place in Jerusalem so 'calm' while everywhere in the surrounding there're tension and riots.

Why don't they just bulldoze it down and finish this loose tooth once and for all?!

No your Eminence, we did not leave any young boys' behinds behind.

Some colleagues and I, on a business trip to Israel went on a paid tour to the place. We were advised that we couldn't do the sign of the cross or have any Christian neck chains visible and women had to dress like they do when visiting Catholic churches. We were also not taken into the building, which I guess is a muslim shrine or mosque. Has this changed? The building was a Catholic (Augustinian) church for over a century when the Latin Kingdom of Jerusalem ruled Palestine.

In any case, isn't access subject to a treaty between Israel and Jordan? Do the Palestinians have any say in the matter?

I would say that anyone should be allowed to visit the place including the mosque or shrine. Anyone can visit St. Peters in Rome.

Just a guess, but I'm betting not a word of that formula script is true.

He's a liar. I've been to Israel and no one is forbidden from wearing any religious symbols. Even if it were true, too bad the Racist Bigot doesn't feel the same way about Freedom of Religion in Muslim Countries

Some colleagues and I, on a business trip to Israel went on a paid tour to the place. We were advised that we couldn't do the sign of the cross or have any Christian neck chains visible and women had to dress like they do when visiting Catholic churches. We were also not taken into the building, which I guess is a muslim shrine or mosque. Has this changed? The building was a Catholic (Augustinian) church for over a century when the Latin Kingdom of Jerusalem ruled Palestine.

In any case, isn't access subject to a treaty between Israel and Jordan? Do the Palestinians have any say in the matter?

I would say that anyone should be allowed to visit the place including the mosque or shrine. Anyone can visit St. Peters in Rome.

He's a liar. I've been to Israel and no one is forbidden from wearing any religious symbols. Even if it were true, too bad the Racist Bigot doesn't feel the same way about Freedom of Religion in Muslim Countries

Oh, the ignorance and the lying. For an Israel Firster, you sure know very little about Israel you racist pig.

"Rules and Regulations at the Noble Sanctuary/Temple Mount Area

Visitors are subject to a strict security screening, and items such as non-Muslim prayerbooks and prayer instruments are strictly prohibited. Visitors may not wear shorts, miniskirts, sleeveless shirts/tops, non-Muslim religious attire such as kippahs, nor clothes with religious and political slogans. Headscarves are not compulsory for female visitors.

One must be prepared for sometimes a long queue at the security checkpoint. Non-Muslims are strictly banned from praying on the Noble Sanctuary/Temple Mount, and any non-Muslims who are caught praying on the site will be immediately expelled from the site by the police; arrests have also occurred. Any prayer by non-Muslims and the chanting of religious and political slogans on the Noble Sanctuary will be regarded by Muslims as extremely provocative and can result in a backlash of violence and in the physical danger of the person involved."

Jerusalem/Old City - Wikitravel

Oh, the ignorance and the lying. For an Israel Firster, you sure know very little about Israel you racist pig.

Visitors are subject to a strict security screening, and items such as non-Muslim prayerbooks and prayer instruments are strictly prohibited. Visitors may not wear shorts, miniskirts, sleeveless shirts/tops, non-Muslim religious attire such as kippahs, nor clothes with religious and political slogans. Headscarves are not compulsory for female visitors.

One must be prepared for sometimes a long queue at the security checkpoint. Non-Muslims are strictly banned from praying on the Noble Sanctuary/Temple Mount, and any non-Muslims who are caught praying on the site will be immediately expelled from the site by the police; arrests have also occurred. Any prayer by non-Muslims and the chanting of religious and political slogans on the Noble Sanctuary will be regarded by Muslims as extremely provocative and can result in a backlash of violence and in the physical danger of the person involved."

Oh my. Those muhammedans and their worship of an arab warlord.

Do they realize that getting on all fours and showing your butt in the Vatican is playing with fire?

Muslims in Italy: “Give Us Back Our Mosques or We Will Pray in the Vatican’

Despite a major Muslim protest at the Colosseum against the closure of illegal mosques, Rome police have continued shutting down so-called “garage mosques,” and now Muslims are threatening to invade Saint Peter’s Basilica to pray there.

The title of this thread needs to be changed to:

NO PROOF that Palestinians hide guns at the al-Aqsa - collaborator arrested

I did, 4 pages in and not one shred of proof that Palestinians hid guns.

If Palestinians hide rockets in their own children's UN paid schools, they'll obviously hide guns in mosques. Mosques are like Jihad headquarters now for Islamists. These animals are capable of anything. They'll even use their own hospitals as rocket launch sites.

If Palestinians hide rockets in their own children's UN paid schools, they'll obviously hide guns in mosques.
That is a HUGE "if" as there was never any proof of that as well.

Here is an idea for you trolls. Post proof as opposed to your daily dose of jewish lies and there might be something to discuss with you.

If Palestinians hide rockets in their own children's UN paid schools, they'll obviously hide guns in mosques.
That is a HUGE "if" as there was never any proof of that as well.

Here is an idea for you trolls. Post proof as opposed to your daily dose of jewish lies and there might be something to discuss with you.
And shadap! And shove your cyber jihad propaganda up your Mecca. LOL

UNRWA condemns placement of rockets, for a second time, in one of its schools | UNRWA

Forum List

Back