Palestinians hide guns at the al-Aqsa - collaborator arrested

rylah

Gold Member
Jun 10, 2015
In the footage from the security cameras the 3 attackers are seen going through the Herod gate. They receive their weapons from a 4th collaborator in the evening before the attack in which they killed the 2 policemen - Hail Stawi and Kamil Shanan ת.נ.צ.ב.ה.
They succeed in hiding the weapons, exit the al-Aqsa mosque - return the next morning and open fire.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile as I write the Israeli govt. is gathered, they have a special discussion about Friday and the potential risks and outcomes tomorrow may bring.
Basically Shabak is suggesting the removal of metal detectors. The police on the other hand, says that removal of detectors would be a big mistake for the long run. It states firmly that it is ready to contain any riot and control it, even in cases of injuries.
5 regiments of the army are prepared to be on call.

With all that said....the Temple Mound has been so peaceful and calm during the last days when the Waqf didn't want to enter the al-Aqsa compound.
No football on Temple Mount (at least from what I know), no crowds of angry women harassing non-Muslims. SURREAL - the most problematic place in Jerusalem so 'calm' while everywhere in the surrounding there're tension and riots.

Yes. I intend to follow with interest the rolling of tomorrow's events. I supposed you'll do the same...?

We wish much luck to the heros who will stand tomorrow to protect Har Habayit.

Yes. I intend to follow with interest the rolling of tomorrow's events. I supposed you'll do the same...?

There's enough going on already at the moment... Gate of Tribes, Gate of Lions, Salah a-Din street. Riots.

Are You willing to go to shelters for Har Habait?
This Shabbat is very symbolic, women can ask on behalf of all Israel.

There's enough going on already at the moment... Gate of Tribes, Gate of Lions, Salah a-Din street. Riots.

We lost two great men, are we ready to lose any hold of the Temple Mount just to calm down those who will look for other reason to hurt our soldiers and civilians?

Say we give them exactly what they want, what is the message them, and Israel, learn from this?

If the message is Israel's safety, and freedom of religion for Jews, then yes, I'm ready to stay in shelter if I know it will bring a better future. Its not something unfamiliar and temporal suffering for good future is something that should be expected.

we all know the next escalation is a matter of time. And if we have to come face to face with such a scenario, I think we should face it now, when we still have somewhat of a control over the situation.

We lost two great men, are we ready to lose any hold of the Temple Mount just to calm down those who will look for other reason to hurt our soldiers and civilians?

Say we give them exactly what they want, what is the message them, and Israel, learn from this?

If the message is Israel's safety, and freedom of religion for Jews, then yes, I'm ready to stay in shelter if I know it will bring a better future. Its not something unfamiliar and temporal suffering for good future is something that should be expected.

we all know the next escalation is a matter of time. And if we have to come face to face with such a scenario, I think we should face it now, when we still have somewhat of a control over the situation.

Well stated.

Any appearance of capitulation would send a message of weakness. Here in the US, we learned the hard way that Arabs will return after a deadly crime with plans for an even more deadly crime - World Trade Center in 1991 and then again in 2011.

As noted, it's only a matter of time for Arabs to smuggle larger quantities of weapons and gee-hadists in greater numbers. The next attack will be broader and much more deadly for Israelis.

Yeah I didn't notice Your signature :D

By giving the Waqf, Hamas, PA and anyone involved, what they want right now - which is a facade of 'compromise' we put our policemen in direct contact with terrorists. They get closer to police.

A test I'd like Natanyahu to take.

Well stated.

Any appearance of capitulation would send a message of weakness. Here in the US, we learned the hard way that Arabs will return after a deadly crime with plans for an even more deadly crime - World Trade Center in 1991 and then again in 2011.

As noted, it's only a matter of time for Arabs to smuggle larger quantities of weapons and gee-hadists in greater numbers. The next attack will be broader and much more deadly for Israelis.

How more can we capitulate?
Only Muslims are allowed to pray on the Temple Mount, Jews need heavy police guard just to walk. Anyone who is not Muslim is being harassed there. The Waqf has special units of women that their specific job - to harass Jews and Christians, and this is what the Waqf calls "protecting the Holy place".

Giving up is like turning Jerusalem into Mecca or Medina...but even there there're metal detectors.

Well stated.

Only Muslims are allowed to pray on the Temple Mount, Jews need heavy police guard just to walk. Anyone who is not Muslim is being harassed there. The Waqf has special units of women that their specific job - to harass Jews and Christians, and this is what the Waqf calls "protecting the Holy place".

Giving up is like turning Jerusalem into Mecca or Medina...but even there there're metal detectors.

I'm in agreement. I have to believe that any action to remove the safeguards in place now will be nothing more than an allowance for planning and logistics delivered to Islamic terrorists.

Let's understand that religious sites are a favored target where Arabs-Moslems find large numbers of people in close proximity where they can inflict the greatest amount of death and suffering. They take no isssue at all with mass slaughtering other Arabs-Moslems. Removing the very measures in place now to protect Israeli citizens will be disasterous.

Well stated.

I'm in agreement. I have to believe that any action to remove the safeguards in place now will be nothing more than an allowance for planning and logistics delivered to Islamic terrorists.

Let's understand that religious sites are a favored target where Arabs-Moslems find large numbers of people in close proximity where they can inflict the greatest amount of death and suffering. They take no isssue at all with mass slaughtering other Arabs-Moslems. Removing the very measures in place now to protect Israeli citizens will be disasterous.

Agreed if they want less policing in the area - systematic harassment goes away, cameras, metal detectors stay and most important - away with Muslim exclusivity.

Some colleagues and I, on a business trip to Israel went on a paid tour to the place. We were advised that we couldn't do the sign of the cross or have any Christian neck chains visible and women had to dress like they do when visiting Catholic churches. We were also not taken into the building, which I guess is a muslim shrine or mosque. Has this changed? The building was a Catholic (Augustinian) church for over a century when the Latin Kingdom of Jerusalem ruled Palestine.

In any case, isn't access subject to a treaty between Israel and Jordan? Do the Palestinians have any say in the matter?

I would say that anyone should be allowed to visit the place including the mosque or shrine. Anyone can visit St. Peters in Rome.

Some colleagues and I, on a business trip to Israel went on a paid tour to the place. We were advised that we couldn't do the sign of the cross or have any Christian neck chains visible and women had to dress like they do when visiting Catholic churches. We were also not taken into the building, which I guess is a muslim shrine or mosque. Has this changed? The building was a Catholic (Augustinian) church for over a century when the Latin Kingdom of Jerusalem ruled Palestine.

In any case, isn't access subject to a treaty between Israel and Jordan? Do the Palestinians have any say in the matter?

I would say that anyone should be allowed to visit the place including the mosque or shrine. Anyone can visit St. Peters in Rome.
C'mon Monty, you're the king of obscure "documents"; can't you find the exact line where the answers to your questions are delineated?
Oh, forget about that.
The Mossad knows who you are and arranged that for your inconvinience.

Hmm, now you threaten me with a Mossad hit? You are the insane one. LOL

C'mon Monty, you're the king of obscure "documents"; can't you find the exact line where the answers to your questions are delineated?
Oh, forget about that.

Mossad hit?
They wouldn't waste the resources on you but they did piss you off on your visit, didn't they?
But I'm still in shock that a guy who knows everything Israel doesn't know something Israel.

The existing treaty ALREADY says that both parties (Israel and Jordan) will provide freedom of access to places of religious and historical significance and will act together to promote interfaith relations among the three monotheistic religions, with the aim of working towards religious understanding, moral commitment, freedom of religious worship, and tolerance and peace.

These acts of violence in a sacred space have irrevocably changed the status quo, imo. And I'm pleased that it has. The status quo has been a conciliatory gesture whose time has passed. Its time for Muslims to support freedom of access and religious tolerance. Those who don't, and choose a path of extremism will have to answer to the world community which is growing less indulgent.

Agreed if they want less policing in the area - systematic harassment goes away, cameras, metal detectors stay and most important - away with Muslim exclusivity.

Don't Jews stay out on their own accord, because it's bad to walk among the dead or some magical nonsense like that?

Just a guess, but I'm betting not a word of that formula script is true.

Oh, forget about that.

Mossad hit?
They wouldn't waste the resources on you but they did piss you off on your visit, didn't they?
But I'm still in shock that a guy who knows everything Israel doesn't know something Israel.

No one pissed me off, what are you talking about?

Don't Jews stay out on their own accord, because it's bad to walk among the dead or some magical nonsense like that?

I remember something about that. In the 20s or 30s weren't some super Jews from the UK carried by Muslims when they visited the place so their feet wouldn't touch the hallowed ground? I'll have to look it up.

I remember something about that. In the 20s or 30s weren't some super Jews from the UK carried by Muslims when they visited the place so their feet wouldn't touch the hallowed ground? I'll have to look it up.
Don't waste your time on magical nonsense. The temple mount should be destroyed or dug out, and airlifted in pieces into the ocean. If you really want to visit, book a trip with the soon to be booming scuba diving industry in the area.

You have that confused with catholic priests carrying young boys into the "fun room".

Forum List

Back