Palestinian Terrorists: Poisoning the Minds of Their Children with Violence and Hate!

Ropey

אחרית הימים
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 5, 2010
For years, it has been well-known that Palestinian terrorists, including Fatah, Hamas, and Hezbollah, have indoctrinated their children with poisonous hatred of Israel and the rest of the civilized, Western world. This is not conjecture, but well-documented history, known as fact to people like Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton. So why all the cheer-leading for Palestinian dysfunction, and the constant demonization of Israel?

This is not only happening in Gaza.

33.jpg

32.jpg

31.jpg

30.jpg

29.jpg

28.jpg

27.jpg

27.jpg

26.jpg

25.jpg

24.jpg

21.jpg

20.jpg

19.jpg

17.jpg

16.jpg

15.jpg

14.jpg

13.jpg

12.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

9.jpg

8.jpg

6.jpg

4.jpg

Palestinian Textbooks Preach Hate and Support Terrorism

:cuckoo:

Do not complain when your young are killed in the wars you start with Israel and send them into the front lines whilst your Hamas leaders hide in the ground.

WHERE YOUR CHILDREN SHOULD BE!!!

Last edited:
Just like HITLER'S did. This shit is evil, sick, it's gotta be stopped.............

Indeed. This is why their hate is cross generational. We teach ours how to protect themselves and then when the fights start, they go into the ground as they are too precious.

Just like HITLER'S did. This shit is evil, sick, it's gotta be stopped.............

Indeed. This is why their hate is cross generational. We teach ours how to protect themselves and then when the fights start, they go into the ground as they are too precious.

When the IDF is FORCED to shoot those children, those dirty, terrorist scum will have no one to blame but THEMSELVES, if they aint hopefully dead already too.

When the IDF is FORCED to shoot those children, those dirty, terrorist scum will have no one to blame but THEMSELVES, if they aint hopefully dead already too.

They will be where they were last time. Hiding in the tunnels where their children SHOULD BE.

They turn them into martyrs so that they can bemoan Israel's brutality. :cuckoo:

Shell fired by IDF tank in Jabalya area hits family of Dr. Ezzeldeen Abu al-Aish, who has been working in Israeli hospital for many years. Two of his daughters evacuated to medical centers in Israel. 'My daughters were soldiers of peace,' he says
Gaza doctor loses 3 daughters - Israel News, Ynetnews

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UxJWdCwOpc[/ame]

Shell fired by IDF tank in Jabalya area hits family of Dr. Ezzeldeen Abu al-Aish, who has been working in Israeli hospital for many years. Two of his daughters evacuated to medical centers in Israel. 'My daughters were soldiers of peace,' he says BOGUS :lol::lol::lol:[/SIE]

Every year thousands of Palestinian patients from Gaza and the West Bank are treated in Israeli hospitals across the country. Patients also come from many Arab countries, some of which still don't even recognize Israel.

When a young Palestinian from the Gaza Strip was shot in the leg last year by Hamas during the ongoing conflict between the two main Palestinian political parties, Hamas and Fatah, he was offered treatment in both Egypt and Jordan, but instead he chose to go to Israel.

When I was injured I chose to come to Israel because it's well known that the treatment here is better than in Egypt - by a lot - or in Gaza. I had to have a microsurgery to replace a tendon in my foot, and I knew this was the best place to do it. He insisted that his identity be hidden, for fear of repercussions from Hamas.

Rokon Asadi, Medical Rep. for Arab Community:
All politics aside, Israel has a very good reputation in the world for medicine. There are many, many people who want to be treated by Israel. It just doesn’t matter to them [that it]s Israel. There would be many more patients coming from Persian countries, Arab and neighboring countries, if there wasn’t such difficulty getting their visas.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCqJ948Td2Q[/ame]
Treatment of Palestinian patients in an Israeli hospital: No prejudice, no politics

when Pallie IslamoNazis are not poisoning the minds of their children, they are beating and torturing them.

Islam, the religion of child abuse.

Palestine Press Agency...
Today Hamas arrested a minor child Mohammed Abu Harbeed (13 years old) and other children, and tortured and beat them with batons and blindfolded them in the cold, for raising the banners of the Fatah movement.

A Fatah spokesman said that 'these practices are incompatible with the principles of national and moral traditions and customs, and with human rights and international covenants and instruments, which provide for the protection of the rights of children, as well as inconsistent with the teachings of our religion.

æßÇáÉ ÝáÓØíä ÈÑÓ ááÃäÈÇÁ - ÚÓÇÝ íÊåã ÃÌåÒÉ ÍãÇÓ ÈÇÚÊÞÇá ÃØÝÇá æÊÚÐíÈåã æÔÈÍåã Ýí ÇáÈÑÏ ÇáÞÇÑÕ ÈÊåãÉ ÑÝÚ ÑÇíÇÊ ÍÑßÉ ÝÊÍ

well, not a lot to say about people who have a terrorist mickey mouse.

Jihad Mickey Mouse beat up Minnie for disobeying him and then beheaded her, according to Islamic dictate.

Last edited:
well, not a lot to say about people who have a terrorist mickey mouse.
We did the same thing during WWII

Well, IslamoNazis are just like German Nazis, eh, jihadist?

Allah is Hitler.

Quran 9:5...
Then when the Sacred Months have passed, then kill the idolaters wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and prepare for them each and every ambush. But if they repent and perform As-Salât (Iqâmat-as-Salât), and give Zakât, then leave their way free. Verily, Allâh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

Last edited:
The death cult of Islam poisons the minds of children by teaching them that life's highest aspiration is blowing yourself up, and everyone else up, as a shahid.

Here, psychotic Muzzies boast about human-shielding children and women so they are killed: "We Desire Death Like You Desire Life"
Islam is the religion of death.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INf4-DRJlUs[/ame]

Last edited:
The Boy Scouts do the same thing here in America. :cool:

Only in Islam is mass murder patriotic.:eek:

Quran 8:12...:eek:
(Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels, "Verily, I am with you, so keep firm those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes."

Why I left Islam
By Waleed Al-Husseini

Islam is an authoritarian religion that does not respect the individuals’ freedom of choice, which is easily noticeable from its barbaric verdicts such as stoning the adulterous, pushing the homosexuals off a cliff and killing the apostates for daring to express a different viewpoint. Then there is the plight of other religions’ followers in the Muslim State. Islam urges its followers to fight the infidels until they convert or agree to pay a tax known as "Jizya" per capita in total submission.The sacred texts in Islam also encourage blatant war and conquest of new territories to spread the religion of Muhammad, instead of using peaceful means to convey the message, relying only on a rational argumentative scheme; something that Islam, like any other religion for that matter, evidently lacks. It is simply a terrible insult to human values and a proof of unprecedented dementia.

I was flabbergasted when I learnt the commandments of Islam regarding the alliance and disavowal and the aberrant division of the world into believers and unbelievers, with all the outrageous provisions this implies for the "Dhimmis" and the” Jizya "! A man also has the right to correct his wife by beating her and / or deserting the marital bed if she refuses to submit to his will. She has no choice when it comes to satisfying his sexual desire whenever he feels like it, with no regard whatsoever of her feelings and desires.

I am not a feminist and I am not one of those who defend women passionately against the countless forms of injustice they have suffered for centuries because of religion, but I have a mother, a sister and a lover and I cannot stand for them to be humiliated and stigmatized in this bone-chilling way, because they are my dearest and I love them too much to treat them with this flawed and nauseating manner which debunks undoubtedly the claim that Islam is a religion of equality and freedom! All forms of artistic expressions are banned in Islam: music, singing, dancing, painting, sculpture, acting, but also literature, poetry, philosophy and the use of logic!

Muhammad was no different than barbaric thugs who slaughtered, robbed and raped women, there are many proofs in the Sunnah, I invite you to do your homework before accusing me of lying for the sole purpose of damaging the image of the prophet of Islam. He was a sex maniac, and went around all the laws he has enacted to appease his voracious desire. He has torn humanity and imprisoned the nation with backward and outdated Bedouin laws. He accomplished no miracle that could prove his prophecy; all he had was a book showing strong similarities with the poetry of his contemporaries, full of scientific errors and philosophical dilemmas.
Why I left Islam

Islam not only hates children, Islam hates women.

The sociopathic cult of Muhammadanism condones the beating of Muslima women merely for disobeying their barbaric husbands. :eek:

Allah is a misogynist...:lol:

Quran 4:34
Allah has made men superior to women because men spend their wealth to support them. Therefore, virtuous women are obedient, and they are to guard their unseen parts as Allah has guarded them. As for women whom you fear will rebel, admonish them first, and then send them to a separate bed, and then beat them. But if they are obedi-ent after that, then do nothing further; surely Allah is exalted and great!

Here, a so-called cleric discusses the correct technique for beating the hummus out of your disobedient Muslima beotch...:cuckoo:
MEMRI: Egyptian Cleric Sa'd Arafat: Islam Permits Wife Beating Only When She Refuses to Have Sex with Her Husband

What is wrong with teaching young children patriotism, discipline, and marksmanship?

The Boy Scouts do the same thing here in America. :cool:
There is no Boy Scout merit badge for suicide bombing.
Every society and culture hands down love of country to the next generation.

Why shouldn't Palestinian fathers do the same for their children. :cool:

Forum List

Back