Palestinian aggression continues: Israeli child BURNED ALIVE in Samaria

In your alternate reality where Muslims killing infidels is justified.
There was no deliberate murder in Gaza except maybe the Hamas executions, you quickly forget 20,000+ attacks launched against Israel, this is the difference filth.

You're playing the "Europe" card, basically "copy-paste" every single post of "Juden Raos", Palestine style.

It's hard not to make comparisons, when your posts beg for them

I just point out the obvious. You guys are on their land. They are going to do what any sensible person would do when they are being occupied- they are going to fight back.

And, sorry, whining about the holocaust 70 years later is wearing a bit thin.

Even though Hitler has been gone for a long, long time, it certainly looks like he has some sympathizers when it comes to their hatred of the Jews. I wonder if there are some Bund meetings in their hometowns here in America and elsewhere. There are certainly many skinheads living in Idaho and Washington.

Actually, neo Nazis in America are clowns.

BUt that has nothing to do with the fact that Zionism is a crime against humanity that most of the world abhors today.

Pro Palestinians are some of the most deluded people. When a Palestinian is killed during a protest because he threw a Molotov cocktail or tried to stab a police officer, pro Palis scream bloody murder . But when an Israeli is almost killed while doing nothing but driving, pro Palis have the most pathetic excuses.

Well, he wasn't doing 'nothing but driving', He was driving through occupied territory in an illegal settlement.

Even the US Government, which basically has it's testicles in a Zionist lockbox, thinks continuing to build on the West Bank is a horrible idea.

Your post was a joke, you say such things don't happen in Europe. Please let me mock the irony for a few minutes.

PS- it's not using the card when the opposite poster shows off his stupidity by refering to the Holocaust in a rediculing manner, and one just points it out.

Even Palestinian-ass lickers will facepalm themselves reading what you just wrote above, dude.

Lippy, the problem is, you guys have been playing the Hitler Card for a long time now, and everyone is getting a little tired of it.

It really doesn't excuse what you've been doing to the Palestinians.
Even though Hitler has been gone for a long, long time, it certainly looks like he has some sympathizers when it comes to their hatred of the Jews. I wonder if there are some Bund meetings in their hometowns here in America and elsewhere. There are certainly many skinheads living in Idaho and Washington.

The Jews Zionist are worst than the Nazi's and now we have them controlling the US.

I just point out the obvious. You guys are on their land. They are going to do what any sensible person would do when they are being occupied- they are going to fight back.
It's just palistanians fighting for their occupation©. Forget it.

Your post was a joke, you say such things don't happen in Europe. Please let me mock the irony for a few minutes.

PS- it's not using the card when the opposite poster shows off his stupidity by refering to the Holocaust in a rediculing manner, and one just points it out.

Even Palestinian-ass lickers will facepalm themselves reading what you just wrote above, dude.

Lippy, the problem is, you guys have been playing the Hitler Card for a long time now, and everyone is getting a little tired of it.

It really doesn't excuse what you've been doing to the Palestinians.

The Jews Zionist are worst than the Nazi's and now we have them controlling the US.
Sadly it appears that Jewish Zionist supporters do in fact control America's political infrastructure for the benefit of Israeli interests... You would think that having a good prosperous life would steer their National loyalties to the nation that has enriched them?

Well, he wasn't doing 'nothing but driving', He was driving through occupied territory in an illegal settlement.
Oh, the high crime of defying the palistanian
occupation©, no wonder palistanian settlers are pissed.
Even the US Government, which basically has it's testicles in a Zionist lockbox, thinks continuing to build on the West Bank is a horrible idea.
What else can we expect from the guvmint that threatened to send the 6-th Fleet against Belarus. hehe

Wow, to think if they stayed in Europe where they belonged, this would have never happened.

Have you ever considered staying in the asylum in which you belong?

Naw, guy, I'm sane.

You see, if I lived next to a bunch of people who've announced it was their intention to kill me if i didn't get the fuck out of their neighborhood, I'd fucking move.

This is what a sane person does.

A crazy person says, "I'm going to keep living next to these people who want to kill me because 3000 years ago, a Bronze Age Sky Fairy promised my ancestors this land!"

As a note, their settlement, El Matan, is illegal under international law, and Israeli law.
These illegal immigrants put themselves and their daughter in the line of fire.

EVIDENCE ?

Settlers begin building illegal home in El Matan outpost - Israel - Jerusalem Post

Settlers began building an illegal home in the El Matan outpost in Samaria, where several illegal structures have been erected in recent months.

As I said, these extremists have built an illegal settlement, even under Israeli law.
Do you feel daft yet?

ERRRRR NO it was an illegal house in a LEGAL OUTPOST.

Do you feel stupid yet, not being able to read your own link

Who says they are illegal Jewish invaders, other than illegal ISLAMONAZI TERRORISTS and LAND THIEVES

Because they weren't there before.
Silly boy.

Does not make them illegal Jewish invaders does it, you see they were invited by the lands LEGAL OWNERS to settle the land. It was the arab muslims that invaded as they were not invited to settle the land. They turned up after the first Jews came at the Ottomans request to settle and work the land, they did such a good job that the muslims quickly flooded palestine looking for work.

Wow, to think if they stayed in Europe where they belonged, this would have never happened.

Have you ever considered staying in the asylum in which you belong?

Naw, guy, I'm sane.

You see, if I lived next to a bunch of people who've announced it was their intention to kill me if i didn't get the fuck out of their neighborhood, I'd fucking move.

This is what a sane person does.

A crazy person says, "I'm going to keep living next to these people who want to kill me because 3000 years ago, a Bronze Age Sky Fairy promised my ancestors this land!"

And when would you stop moving and stand up to the thugs, or would you throw them all you have so they would not keep hurting you.
I would turn the tables on them and give them a whole heap of hurt so they would think twice about trying anything

And when would you stop moving and stand up to the thugs, or would you throw them all you have so they would not keep hurting you.
I would turn the tables on them and give them a whole heap of hurt so they would think twice about trying anything

Guy, here was the thing. What you have is what you stole from them. That's why they are trying to kill you.

You took THEIR land. you blow up THEIR Children.

Obviously, turning the tables on them hasn't work, since you've been fighting with them for 70 years now.

Does not make them illegal Jewish invaders does it, you see they were invited by the lands LEGAL OWNERS to settle the land. It was the arab muslims that invaded as they were not invited to settle the land. They turned up after the first Jews came at the Ottomans request to settle and work the land, they did such a good job that the muslims quickly flooded palestine looking for work.

You are trying to talk sense to a thing that wanted Jews to stay in Europe so they could be exterminated.

It doesn't make any difference to it that the land was purchased. All that drives it is its ethnic hatred of Jews.

You are trying to talk sense to a thing that wanted Jews to stay in Europe so they could be exterminated.

It doesn't make any difference to it that the land was purchased. All that drives it is its ethnic hatred of Jews.

Being forced to sell your land at gunpoint isn't a valid sale, guy.

Here was the thing. The problem was not that Jews moved to Palestine. It was their insistance on naming it Israel and regulating Palestinians as second class citizens in their own land.

Here was the thing. The problem was not that Jews moved to Palestine. It was their insistance on naming it Israel and regulating Palestinians as second class citizens in their own land.

Well, la de dah. :bs1: :cuckoo: :crybaby:

Forum List

Back