PALESTINE: Women, the occupation and Hamas

So far Hamas has been a better friend for Israel than for the Palestinians. As soon as Hamas was elected Palestinians have been killing Palestinians over who will rule them.

How can anyone claim the Palestinians don't want peace when the Palestinian people themselves in an open election, choose Hamas to fill Arafat's shoes? Heh Heh.

Actually they voted for Hamas to replace the corrupt Arafat/Abbas leadership.

So far Hamas has been a better friend for Israel than for the Palestinians. As soon as Hamas was elected Palestinians have been killing Palestinians over who will rule them.

How can anyone claim the Palestinians don't want peace when the Palestinian people themselves in an open election, choose Hamas to fill Arafat's shoes? Heh Heh.

Actually they voted for Hamas to replace the corrupt Arafat/Abbas leadership.

Hamas won the elections. Why should there be a question of rule?

You would think that the information would be readily available.

Who signed that document?

See above quote ...
I don't like to repeat myself.

You are not the first to not find out who signed the charter.

Could it be that nobody signed that supposed charter?

That is the official charter of the Hamas.
I (As the saying goes) "Don't give a flying fuck" about who signed that charter nor does it matter.
If the Hamas feel the charter does not reflect their views they could have changed it, they didn't.

See above quote ...
I don't like to repeat myself.

I (As the saying goes) "Don't give a flying fuck" about who signed that charter nor does it matter.
If the Hamas feel the charter does not reflect their views they could have changed it, they didn't.

The Palestinians never reference the charter. Israel does all the time.

Interesting that.

Interesting that.

What's so interesting about that ? Palestinians don't want their elected party looking like a bunch of bloodthirsty maniacs?
Yeah , it's a real mystery as to why they don't reference the charter.
(Also how would you know that they have never referenced the charter).

Interesting that.

What's so interesting about that ? Palestinians don't want their elected party looking like a bunch of bloodthirsty maniacs?

Maybe they should get the people who signed it to change it.

Interesting that.

The could do whatever they want , however as long as they don't change it , it means they agree with it.This means their official view is that the only solution to the conflict is the destruction of Israel.

The could do whatever they want , however as long as they don't change it , it means they agree with it.This means their official view is that the only solution to the conflict is the destruction of Israel.

Israel was created on the ruins of Palestine.

You don't have a problem with that.

Trying to change the subject again ?

The point is, there can be no peace A and B as long as B thinks that resolution can be achieved only by the means of killing A.

The point is, there can be no peace A and B as long as B thinks that resolution can be achieved only by the means of killing A.

You complain about people wanting the destruction of Israel but have no problem with the destruction of Palestine.

Isn't that a one sided view?

You complain about people wanting the destruction of Israel but have no problem with the destruction of Palestine.

I'm not complaining about people wanting the destruction of Israel.
(However your statement about the destruction of Palestine is inaccurate at best ...)

I'm simply stating the fact that Hamas official view is that peace cannot be achieved, and the only solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is the destruction of Israel.
You are trying to sell the Hamas as a peace seeking organization,and that is a direct contradiction to their official view.

(However your statement about the destruction of Palestine is inaccurate at best ...)

I'm simply stating the fact that Hamas official view is that peace cannot be achieved, and the only solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is the destruction of Israel.
You are trying to sell the Hamas as a peace seeking organization,and that is a direct contradiction to their official view.

When Israel ends the occupation there will be peace. The ball is, and always has been, in Israel's court.

When Israel ends the occupation there will be peace. The ball is, and always has been, in Israel's court.

Not according the official view of the Hamas.

Not according the official view of the Hamas.
©Israel:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back