Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palestinian worshipers run as Israeli forces heavily fire live ammunition and tear gas bombs at them following Eid prayer inside al-Aqsa Mosque.

68282011_2704156752937109_298505612960989184_n.jpg

The Palestinian Information Center

Now, THIS is funny! Tinmore has always claimed that criticism of Israel has been translated into Anti Semitism as an excuse
When I posted specific examples of Anti Semitism he stated it was “ Not his Concern”
When other matters of Jewish Religion rights have been mentioned like the Western Wall there is no response

:ahole-1:

Last edited:

Now, THIS is funny! Tinmore has always claimed that criticism of Israel has been translated into Anti Semitism as an excuse
When I posted specific examples of Anti Semitism he stated it was “ Not his Concern”
When other matters of Jewish Religion rights have been mentioned like the Western Wall there is no response

Anti Semitism may be a problem but I don't travel in that circle so it is not an issue for me.

Anti Semitism may be a problem but I don't travel in that circle so it is not an issue for me.

Thank you for admitting that your post is Hypocritical
If that isn’t a problem for you which now includes Violence of Jews that have no Connection to the ME why should “ Palestinian Oppression “ , deaths, and the wounded ( due to their own actions) be a problem for anyone who believes Israel has the Right to exist?
It isn’t and never will be

Ali Abunimah Compares Hamas Terrorists to Warsaw Ghetto Inmates
By
David Lange
-
January 21, 2020
In case you didn’t already figure out that Electronic Intifada founder Ali “Abumination” Abunimah was an antisemite, he keeps sending out reminders.

As a reminder, “Drawing comparisons of contemporary Israeli policy to that of the Nazis” falls under the IHRA working definition of antisemitism.

But what Abunimah has done here goes beyond; he has actually compared Hamas terrorists to Jewish Holocaust victims.

I am sure he will argue he was not making such a comparison, and merely calling them “ghetto” inmates because they are enclosed in Gaza. Alas, his wording is clearly no mistake and he was undoubtedly drawing a parallel to the most infamous ghetto in history, especially when commenting on a Holocaust gathering with the very same tweet.

Not that we should be surprised. Abunimah is a known terrorist supporter who hearts Hamas.

Here’s hoping he and them end up together in the dustbin of history.

Ali Abunimah Compares Hamas Terrorists to Warsaw Ghetto Inmates

Professor Virginia Tilley speech at the First Global Conference on Israeli Apartheid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back