Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m really hoping that the Trump administration will cut off all welfare payments to the Islamic Death Cult.

Fatah: Suicide bomber is "the giant" who "blew himself up inside a Zionist bus" - PMW Bulletins

PMW Bulletins
Fatah: Suicide bomber is "the giant" who "blew himself up inside a Zionist bus"
by By Itamar Marcus and Nan Jacques Zilberdik
Feb. 12, 2018

Fatah: Suicide bomber is "the giant"
who "blew himself up inside a Zionist bus...
which led to the death of 11 Zionists"

suicide%20bomber%20is%20giant.jpg

By Itamar Marcus and Nan Jacques Zilberdik

Fatah celebrated the anniversary of the death of a "heroic Martyr" and "giant" who blew himself up on a bus in Jerusalem and murdered 11 Israelis and wounded dozens, on Jan. 29, 2004. The suicide bomber Ali Munir Yusuf Ja'ara was from the Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades (Fatah's military wing) and a member of the PA police force.

Fatah's Bethlehem branch praised the murderer and celebrated his killing of "11 Zionists":

Ahed Tamimi's trial gets under way behind closed doors

Court proceedings began on Tuesday at
Israel's Ofer detention centre, with only family members allowed into the hearing after the judge barred reporters despite a request for a public trial by Gaby Lasky, the lawyer of the Tamimis.

"The court decided to close the doors because they think that it's not good for Ahed. But what I think is that the court doesn't think it's good for the court," Lasky told reporters.

Ahed Tamimi's trial gets under way behind closed doors

I'm Ahed Tamimi's cousin. Israel needs to stop imprisoning kids like her.

By Nour Tamimi

230.jpg

Nour Tamimi is a journalism student and activist from Nabi Saleh in the occupied West Bank.

I had barely fallen asleep when I woke to find an armed Israeli soldier hovering over my bed. He told me to get up quickly and put on a jacket. Half asleep, I was handcuffed, thrown into an army jeep, and taken to be interrogated. They had already taken my 16-year-old cousin, Ahed, the night before, and now it was my turn.

A few days earlier, the Israeli army raided our town of Nabi Saleh in the occupied West Bank to suppress our weekly demonstration against the illegal Jewish settlement built on our land and the theft of our fresh-water spring by settlers. During the demonstration, a soldier shot our 15-year-old cousin Mohammad in the face from close range, shattering his skull. He was rushed to the hospital and had to be medically induced into a coma. About half an hour later, still traumatized by what happened to our cousin, we found soldiers in the front yard of Ahed’s home where we were sitting and tried to get them to leave. For demanding they leave, my unarmed cousin is now facing charges for confronting an armed soldier.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amph...rael-needs-to-stop-imprisoning-kids-like-her/

I'm Ahed Tamimi's cousin. Israel needs to stop imprisoning kids like her.

By Nour Tamimi

230.jpg

Nour Tamimi is a journalism student and activist from Nabi Saleh in the occupied West Bank.

I had barely fallen asleep when I woke to find an armed Israeli soldier hovering over my bed. He told me to get up quickly and put on a jacket. Half asleep, I was handcuffed, thrown into an army jeep, and taken to be interrogated. They had already taken my 16-year-old cousin, Ahed, the night before, and now it was my turn.

A few days earlier, the Israeli army raided our town of Nabi Saleh in the occupied West Bank to suppress our weekly demonstration against the illegal Jewish settlement built on our land and the theft of our fresh-water spring by settlers. During the demonstration, a soldier shot our 15-year-old cousin Mohammad in the face from close range, shattering his skull. He was rushed to the hospital and had to be medically induced into a coma. About half an hour later, still traumatized by what happened to our cousin, we found soldiers in the front yard of Ahed’s home where we were sitting and tried to get them to leave. For demanding they leave, my unarmed cousin is now facing charges for confronting an armed soldier.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amph...rael-needs-to-stop-imprisoning-kids-like-her/

Their parents should take care of their children IN their village rather than use them for provocations with police on main roads.

School. Toys. Books

Not stones, and dinners with Turkish dictators. But then again You want her to be used that way.

thumbs_b_c_6d89763199485644e5213e11fa8ad674.jpg

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...33b864-100f-11e8-a68c-e9374188170e_story.html

video in link.

OFER, West Bank — Slouching in her chair and mouthing messages to her friends and family from under a cascade of strawberry-blond curls, Ahed Tamimi in many ways appears to be an everyday teenager.

But the tussle of television cameras and photographers that crowded in for a shot of her in the dock of a small Israeli military court in Ofer for a bail hearing last month was a reminder that she is far from it.

Although no one was seriously hurt, the Israeli military is keen to make an example of her to deter other young Palestinians from fighting back against the Israeli occupation, her lawyer says. However, a lengthy public trial looked set to raise her profile and highlight human rights concerns surrounding the detention of minors in Israel.

“The court decided to close doors because they said they don’t think it’s good for Ahed,” said defense lawyer Gaby Lasky. “I think the decision of the court is because the court decided what is good for the court. They understand that people outside Ofer military court are interested in Ahed’s case. So the way to keep it out of everybody’s eyes is to close the doors.”

That's what they sell to gullible Westerners ^^^^^^^^^

While this is what they show to their own audience:

Wualq wahad nakba:rolleyes-41: ..ana ln al batih - wala hidha

Last edited:

I would really, really like to hear from Team Palestine what they think the solution is to a problem like Jabal al Baba. Don't give me the cheat of just saying, "Get Jews off "Palestinian land". Give me a concrete, specific action plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back