Painfully Pointless Palin

More people identify themselves as Democrats ...

blah, blah, blah ...

We've been over this a few times now ...
but not the number that they are polling

its ok
i just dont want to see you crying the day after the election "but but but the POLLS said"

deal?

I think Palin panicked when it became obvious to her that Couric wasn’t going to let up on the personal attack. It’s obvious (to me anyway) that Couric went into that interview with the predetermined intent of walking away with a GOTCHA moment. She simply wouldn’t accept Palin’s answer regarding McCain’s record of advocating for regulations of Wall St. Yet, during the Biden interview she let his erroneous statement slide like ________ [you fill in the blank] when Biden said during his interview: "When the stock market crashed, Franklin Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the princes of greed. He said, 'look, here's what happened.'". As we all know, when the stock market crashed in '29, Roosevelt wasn’t the President and most people didn’t have a TV.

IMHO, Couric assumed the “Pelosi Position” when she did that and she lost any respect I had for her.

Do you know what kind of pussys you Cons sound like?

If she can't handle a Katie Couric interview, how the fuck is she going to play hardball with world leaders?

Obama, McCain, and Biden have spent the last four years getting asked hardball questions by journalists, on billions of unscripted interview shows and debates. And they don't make themselves look like idiots.

If she can't handle a Katie Couric interview, how the fuck is she going to play hardball with world leaders?

Obama, McCain, and Biden have spent the last four years getting asked hardball questions by journalists, on billions of unscripted interview shows and debates. And they don't make themselves look like idiots.
thats the fucking point you moron
she DID handle Couric
Couric didnt get her GOTCHA moment like she wanted
my god you obamabots are idiots

Heh. Do you really believe that crap? What a maroon.

I'm not a fan of any of the four crooks. But anyone with the intelligence of a retarded stick of celery knows that the Dems and the media supporting them are still scared stiff.

Hey Collins, you Neg Rep'd me just because you didn't like my post in this thread? Did you bother to do any research on what I posted before you did that, and then commented "are u a jesus freak retard?"? If you had, you would have found that those excerpts are striaght off the CBS website. If anybody's a freak or a retard here, it's you bud.

Given that you and I have never shared a single word on this forum or any other, that I'm aware of, I say you're lower than Whale Shit. In fact I believe you need a step ladder just to get to the level of Whale Shit.

I can play that game too, assshole.

you've got to be kidding

she handled it perfectly, better than biden
Couric was going for the gotcha and failed to get it

and i saw no fear in her eyes at all
ok i just seen the whole interview, and i have to agree

my thing is if the ONLY issue you have with her is that she answered one question rather supect then mccain did a good job. she handle that interview with ease.

ok i just seen the whole interview, and i have to agree

my thing is if the ONLY issue you have with her is that she answered one question rather supect then mccain did a good job. she handle that interview with ease.
they think if they keep repeating it often enough that the weak minded with follow along

they think if they keep repeating it often enough that the weak minded with follow along
I know when I was watching it, I was expected major
blunders and there wasn’t expect for her answer on Russia
and after watching it i was like "are these people serious for mocking her?"
I mean the msm never seems to shock me. Even joe on msnbc was talking about her answer and I would really love to know if he saw the entire interview

This is as bad as that Admiral Stockdale choice Perot offered up for VP in 1992. Dan Quayle was light years ahead of this.

That is very funny :lol:, but at the same time, extremely sad, perhaps more so than it is funny :eusa_shifty: ... wow, I just went in a circle...

Last edited:
Anyone that wants that dingbat as a VP deserves to see her make a total fool out of herself at the debate on Thursday against Biden. Yes he has made some mis-statements, but atleast he does not come off as an idiot like Palin does.

That's IF she even shows up. :lol:

Each interview shows just how uninformed she is regarding events and things that the average person knows.

Forum List

Back