Painfully Pointless Palin

You know, for a supposed rough and tough outdoors chick who is able to kill a moose.....

She had a LOT of fear in her eyes during that interview.

Nope.......definitely another empty pants suit.

You know, for a supposed rough and tough outdoors chick who is able to kill a moose.....

She had a LOT of fear in her eyes during that interview.

Nope.......definitely another empty pants suit.
They should have had Mr. Moose interview her.

CaptKangaroo%26Mr_Moose.jpg

Ding ding ding!

Katie is a bias fucktard who makes it obvious she's not a serious journalist. She's simply a tool for the libbies. Nothing more, nothing less. She's in the same pig pen as Maddow, Rhodes, Olbermann, etc...

Poor whittle Sawrah can't handle a curve ball Katie Couric ...

You guys are fucked.

Poor whittle Sawrah can't handle a curve ball Katie Couric ...

You guys are fucked.
you've got to be kidding

she handled it perfectly, better than biden
Couric was going for the gotcha and failed to get it

and i saw no fear in her eyes at all

you've got to be kidding

she handled it perfectly, better than biden
Couric was going for the gotcha and failed to get it

and i saw no fear in her eyes at all

"I'll try and find some and bring 'em to ya"

Oh yeah ... brilliant handling right there. /sarcasm

And I saw lots of fear in those eyes. I've picked up a thing or two after thousands of hours at the poker table ...

Palin was so scared, she probably had to wear Depends during that interview.

And.....for a pitbull, she's acting more like a poodle or a chihuahua.

Lol. You guys wish.

You're all out of ammunition. Now you're just pretending to have neutralized her.

Lol. You guys wish.

You're all out of ammunition. Now you're just pretending to have neutralized her.

Did you actually SEE the interview, or, in your own little deluded meat curtain way, did you choose to ignore it and believe what your party told you to believe?

Always Babbling, you've got to be one of the stupider ***** that I've seen in a LONG time.

Lol. You guys wish.

All out of ammunition?

lol

Sarah Palin just keeps handing us fresh clips ...

(she's more than nuetralized ... have you checked out RCP lately?)

Did you actually SEE the interview, or, in your own little deluded meat curtain way, did you choose to ignore it and believe what your party told you to believe?

Always Babbling, you've got to be one of the stupider ***** that I've seen in a LONG time.

Somehow I doubt that. Your inflated opinion of your intelligence comes from somewhere, so I am going to assume you surround yourself with people who are even less intelligent than yourself. Despite your Village People handle chances are there's at least one bimbo who you employ to build up your self esteem.

Somehow I doubt that. Your inflated opinion of your intelligence comes from somewhere, so I am going to assume you surround yourself with people who are even less intelligent than yourself. Despite your Village People handle chances are there's at least one bimbo who you employ to build up your self esteem.

Always a Bimbo, I don't keep bimbos around me. Most of the ladies that I know, not only can cook and fix motorcycles, but the biggest majority have college degrees.

Of course, a fat-assed bitch like yourself would often assume things about people they know nothing about. Just another example of an "open minded Christian".

You're as devout as Ted Haggard.

Why do the dems never give us a real contender for the white house?

Last time they gave us Kerry:cool:give me a break.
Sarah Palin does have more experience than that stuffed shirt obama and that's a fact.
Once again the wise voters are forced to choose the less of two evils and they happen to be McCain/Palin.

Palin's foreign policy experience......

Traveled to Kuwait, had a stop over in Ireland to refuel.

Yeah.....she's got more experience than Obama.....keep telling yourself that.

Besides that, for a supposed person with foreign experience, you realize that she didn't get a passport until LAST YEAR?

Besides that, for a supposed person with foreign experience, you realize that she didn't get a passport until LAST YEAR?
what's the point of having foreign policy experience if YOU don't
listen to the people who day in and day out put their lives at
risk to give you the info you need? Generals have been telling
the dems they need more troops in iraq. what does obama
do? Vote against the idea. The general, the person with the
most info..hell the most experienced on this issue tells obama he needs more
troops, and a non-military cats basically turns his heads and tell the commanders to basically go fuck himself.

yes iraq was a mistake, but as president you have to deal with
reality, and reality told obama that Iraq needed more troops
and obama told reality to go fuck off. Someone who is not willing to deal with reality will not get my vote

You forgot the big one ...

She's close to Russia ...

Forum List

Back