Painfully Pointless Palin

Anyone that wants that dingbat as a VP deserves to see her make a total fool out of herself at the debate on Thursday against Biden. Yes he has made some mis-statements, but atleast he does not come off as an idiot like Palin does.

That's IF she even shows up. :lol:

Each interview shows just how uninformed she is regarding events and things that the average person knows.

Since he is such an accomplished pol, the fact that he even makes a mis-statement means he's a bigger idiot. If he can't get it right by now, then his butt kicking in the primary was well earned.

they think if they keep repeating it often enough that the weak minded with follow along

IS that a tactic they got from BUSHTEAM?

Terror terror terror terror terror....be very afraid divecon ..be very afraid...scary muslims ..scary muslims...only we (multi billionaire war profiteers) can save you! Vote for us peasants ...come on peasants..there are so many scary muslims...

war on terror war on terror... come on peasant..vote for us.

you are unpatriotic if you dont believe us...

LMAO .. the sheep in chief Divecon ..

IS that a tactic they got from BUSHTEAM?

Terror terror terror terror terror....be very afraid divecon ..be very afraid...scary muslims ..scary muslims...only we (multi billionaire war profiteers) can save you! Vote for us peasants ...come on peasants..there are so many scary muslims...

war on terror war on terror... come on peasant..vote for us.

you are unpatriotic if you dont believe us...

LMAO .. the sheep in chief Divecon ..
you are such a complete fucking moron

I think Sarah Palin needs to get some more experience behind her before being vice president, or second in charge....I still think she is alot smarter than people give credit...but she is just a small time, small towner...and has not been exposed to the world or the USA enough....

i think senator mccain made a mistake for our country, though it may have temporarily been good for his campaign....

I think Sarah Palin needs to get some more experience behind her before being vice president, or second in charge....I still think she is alot smarter than people give credit...but she is just a small time, small towner...and has not been exposed to the world or the USA enough....

i think senator mccain made a mistake for our country, though it may have temporarily been good for his campaign....

McCain's #2 is more experienced than Biden's #1.

he made a great choice
i thought you all wanted change?

Hillary wouldnt be change either

the word CHANGE means nothing to me???? I could care less about the word or the slogan....I realize it is some kind of inspirational word for some people but for me...the word 'change' will not factor in to my decision on who i choose for the presidential ticket...it really won't!

the word CHANGE means nothing to me???? I could care less about the word or the slogan....I realize it is some kind of inspirational word for some people but for me...the word 'change' will not factor in to my decision on who i choose for the presidential ticket...it really won't!
me neither, change just for change sake is stupidity
if you go from the frying pan into the fire, you have CHANGE
but its not for the better

Excerpts from Couric’s interviews with Biden and Palin:

Couric/Palin:

Couric: You've said, quote, "John McCain will reform the way Wall Street does business." Other than supporting stricter regulations of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac two years ago, can you give us any more example of his leading the charge for more oversight?

Palin: I think that the example that you just cited, with his warnings two years ago about Fannie and Freddie - that, that's paramount. That's more than a heck of a lot of other senators and representatives did for us.

Couric: But he's been in Congress for 26 years. He's been chairman of the powerful Commerce Committee. And he has almost always sided with less regulation, not more.

Palin: He's also known as the maverick though, taking shots from his own party, and certainly taking shots from the other party. Trying to get people to understand what he's been talking about - the need to reform government.

Couric: But can you give me any other concrete examples? Because I know you've said Barack Obama is a lot of talk and no action. Can you give me any other examples in his 26 years of John McCain truly taking a stand on this?

Palin: I can give you examples of things that John McCain has done, that has shown his foresight, his pragmatism, and his leadership abilities. And that is what America needs today.

Couric: I'm just going to ask you one more time - not to belabor the point. Specific examples in his 26 years of pushing for more regulation.

Couric/Biden:

Couric: "You say what's on your mind. Have you found that you have to be uber-careful and disciplined in terms of being out there on the campaign trail?" Couric asked.

Biden: "No. I feel passionate about what I'm doing and saying. I know the Republicans are going to take anything I say, no matter what it would be or anybody, and take it out of context," Biden said. "They are going to take any piece and if I have to parse through every single thing I'm going to say, then I'm not me."

Couric: On the trail, Biden is unmistakably himself, from occasionally cursing to getting emotional, as he did in Canton, Ohio, at the Pro Football Hall of Fame. We were with him last Thursday during one of the rockiest weeks in history for the U.S. economy, something that wasn't lost on the six-term senator.

Biden: "Part of what being a leader does is to instill confidence is to demonstrate what he or she knows what they are talking about and to communicating to people ... this is how we can fix this," Biden said. "When the stock market crashed, Franklin Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the princes of greed. He said, 'look, here's what happened.'"

Couric: Relating to the fears of working-class Americans is one of Biden's strong suits, as he did before union members in Akron, Ohio.

STOP THE PRESS…

Couric simply moved on. She didn’t stop to question Biden’s lack of knowledge regarding who the president was or the fact that most Americans didn’t own a television in 1929.

What an egregious error on Couric’s part to have allowed Biden’s statement(s) go unchallenged. On the other hand, perhaps Couric herself didn’t know that Herbert Hoover was the President in 1929 or that the majority of the American population didn't own a television set.

It seems to me that the Palin interview (once again) was all about getting a GOTCHA moment for Katie.

Well, GOTCHA Katie!

Well, Palin kinda owned herself by answering those questions with those RIDICULOUS answers. I would feel more comfortable with Charles Gibson or Katie Couric as VP and that is scary. At least they have some type of knowledge, well, a lot of knowledge of what they are saying. And when she didn't know what the Bush Doctrine was, that was REALLY BAD. Then she tried to play Charles Gibson for a fool by saying "In what respect Charlie?". She was trying to fish for more information on what the Bush Doctrine was but Charles Gibson didn't fall for it so he put it right back on her "What do you interpret it to be?" SHE DIDN'T FREAKIN' KNOW!!!!

You think reporters are gonna go easy on her???? She can potentially become the President of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Do you think Charles Gibson and Katie Couric would sleep well at night knowing she could potentially become president? Of course they are going to exploit her. Anyone would -_- She's simply not ready for this position. She is an embarrassment to this country at the moment.

When was obama a governor? A mayor? Just that short time she's been in is more than obama can boast.
Where did you read obama has some great foreign policy experience?
Maybe he flew to south america and picked up some blow?:eusa_drool:

Maybe he went to Russia (you know it's located right by Alaska). You can see some parts of Russian land from certain parts of Alaska. He took a boat ride over there......>_>

Last edited:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silence View Post
actually, by that token you could throw McCain in there too since he has ZERO executive experience as well...

Let's elect Palin President since she's the ONLY one with executive experience....

Actually McCains time as a Commissioned Officer and more importantly a Commanding Officer is about as executive as you can get. He out weighs the rest of the pack combined.

Corrections made as a public service

I think Barack Obama needs to get some more experience behind him before being president ....I think he is not as smart as some people give credit...and he is just a johnny come lately Chicago pol ...and has not been exposed to the world or the USA enough....

i think the Democrats made a mistake for our country, though it may have temporarily been good for thier image....

God forbid, but should anything happen to our next president, John McCain, I would feel very secure under President Palin, because she will keep us safe, just as our President Bush has, among his other accomplishments in office.

God forbid, but should anything happen to our next president, John McCain, I would feel very secure under President Palin, because she will keep us safe, just as our President Bush has, among his other accomplishments in office.
What accomplishments! Getting us into a war under false pretences! Starting such bad programs as no child left behind!Among other things!

can you imagine if that old bastard died and that crazy check was running the show !
I mean corrupt NWO cabal leaders are one thing but this chick is mental...no if anything happens to him the CIA would be forced to take her out for the sake of the nation

Forum List

Back