Painfully Pointless Palin

what's the point of having foreign policy experience if YOU don't
listen to the people who day in and day out put their lives at
risk to give you the info you need? Generals have been telling
the dems they need more troops in iraq. what does obama
do? Vote against the idea. The general, the person with the
most info..hell the most experienced on this issue tells obama he needs more
troops, and a non-military cats basically turns his heads and tell the commanders to basically go fuck himself.

yes iraq was a mistake, but as president you have to deal with
reality, and reality told obama that Iraq needed more troops
and obama told reality to go fuck off. Someone who is not willing to deal with reality will not get my vote

Shinsheki

Why do the dems never give us a real contender for the white house? Last time they gave us Kerry:cool:give me a break.
Sarah Palin does have more experience than that stuffed shirt obama and that's a fact. Once again the wise voters are forced to choose the less of two evils and they happen to be McCain/Palin.
In 2000 the Dems said Bush is a dimwit and ran genius Al Gore against him. The Dems lost.
In 2004 the Dems said Bush is a dimwit and ran genius John Kerry against him. The Dems lost.
In 2008 the Dems still say Bush is a dimwit and are running genius Barack Obama against him and John McCain.

I think I know what's gonna' happen.

When was obama a governor? A mayor? Just that short time she's been in is more than obama can boast.
Where did you read obama has some great foreign policy experience?
Maybe he flew to south america and picked up some blow?:eusa_drool:

In 2000 the Dems said Bush is a dimwit and ran genius Al Gore against him. The Dems lost.
In 2004 the Dems said Bush is a dimwit and ran genius John Kerry against him. The Dems lost.
In 2008 the Dems still say Bush is a dimwit and are running genius Barack Obama against him and John McCain.

LOL ya think

In the summer of 2008, Bush was proven to be a dimwit.

Palin's foreign policy experience. Traveled to Kuwait, had a stop over in Ireland to refuel. Yeah.....she's got more experience than Obama, keep telling yourself that. Besides that, for a supposed person with foreign experience, you realize that she didn't get a passport until LAST YEAR?
ABS I just checked my copy of The Constitution and I can't find anything that says the President or Vice-President must have experience. What does yours say?

That should be helping Obama who runs with the "Change" mantra yet the polls remain close. Hmmm.

LOL! Well yes, then there's that.
:eusa_clap:

I must say, next to Palin, Bush look intelligent. I don't think it's her fault, she just is very lame.

You deserve a rep for that, but I can't yet.
I'm thinking rep-ful thoughts for you, though.

ABS I just checked my copy of The Constitution and I can't find anything that says the President or Vice-President must have experience. What does yours say?

That should be helping Obama who runs with the "Change" mantra yet the polls remain close. Hmmm.

Nothing says they must have experience. It's the idiot Republicans that are saying that you've got to have experience.

Forum List

Back