Painfully Pointless Palin

I didn't ignore diddly. I haven't seen any independent thoughts or ideas from you yet. Was curious when you would grace us with something besides rhetoric out of a Michael Moore movie.

:rolleyes:

lol ... Michael Moore movie rhetoric.

2005 called they want their lame right wing comebacks back.

Why, because I don't recite libbie rhetoric from Moveon, Kos, HuffPo and Air America? BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Get real, son. When you learn to think for yourself and not be a sheeple for the leftwing kooks you'll understand and instantly jump up 50 IQ points.

democrats5.jpg

The ultimate irony.. . a jesus freak BUSHTEAM clone ...talking about sheep!

You couldnt make it up could you... and he says he was in the armed forces..and still supports BUSHTEAM.

BUSHTEAM despise little peasants like him.... they lie and they brainwash uneducated peasants like stoner... they have utter contempt for him ... and yet he still blindly and loyally supports them.

It is tragic but very funny.

lets get back to palin. that witch video is bizarre and her interview with couric was embarrassing

The best part of threads like this one is that every time you slam on Palin, you highlight the same issues in the opposition.

She has more executive experience than Obama and is more likely an agent of change than Biden. But, do go on ignoring the real issues in favor of the soundbyte of the week.

The issue of executive experience is total bullshit! A mayor of a po-dunk little town in Alaska, or a sitting Senator who has Senate experience? It is a powder cake issue. Palin's lack of experience is downright scary! She is a religious fundamentalist wacko. She tried to inquire three times to ban books in an effort to censor information. She wants creationism taught in schools. She invokes god and military conflict. She is not an agent of change, when she doesn't even know what needs changing. This VP pick is a reckless one! :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
The best part of threads like this one is that every time you slam on Palin, you highlight the same issues in the opposition.

She has more executive experience than Obama and is more likely an agent of change than Biden. But, do go on ignoring the real issues in favor of the soundbyte of the week.

The really good part is the usual cast of suspects from the peanut gallery that always have something to say, mostly trying to blow smoke up people's asses and it's OBVIOUS.

Fear has a smell all of its own.

Not only does fear have a certain smell, like soiled underpants, it's also highly contagious. When it starts it will run like a bushfire (wildfire).

I can smell toasted soiled underpants from the McCain camp from here :badgrin:

Not only does fear have a certain smell, like soiled underpants, it's also highly contagious. When it starts it will run like a bushfire (wildfire).

I can smell toasted soiled underpants from the McCain camp from here :badgrin:

Uh. One of the few missing from the "cast" was you. You're late to hop on the parrot the bullshit train.

What should be painfully obvious to even your partisan yet analytical mind is the over-the-top smear job against Palin on this board alone, day after day, week after week REEKS of fear.

It's as if the leftwingnut mentality is if we stop slinging shit people will stop and think and it won't take them long to figure out we're just full of what we're trying to sling.

Uh. One of the few missing from the "cast" was you. You're late to hop on the parrot the bullshit train.

What should be painfully obvious to even your partisan yet analytical mind is the over-the-top smear job against Palin on this board alone, day after day, week after week REEKS of fear.

It's as if the leftwingnut mentality is if we stop slinging shit people will stop and think and it won't take them long to figure out we're just full of what we're trying to sling.

Oi! I'll have you know that I'm of the "critical thinking" variety. I sussed this sheila out weeks ago as soon as I saw that weird look in her eyes.

I'm not going to go after her. I don't much like that sort of politics. But fair dinkum Gunny, this sheila's got a few things going on behind those eyes that you lot should know about.

She's a nutter.

Throw her back.

Excerpts from Couric’s interviews with Biden and Palin:

Couric/Palin:

Couric: You've said, quote, "John McCain will reform the way Wall Street does business." Other than supporting stricter regulations of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac two years ago, can you give us any more example of his leading the charge for more oversight?

Palin: I think that the example that you just cited, with his warnings two years ago about Fannie and Freddie - that, that's paramount. That's more than a heck of a lot of other senators and representatives did for us.

Couric: But he's been in Congress for 26 years. He's been chairman of the powerful Commerce Committee. And he has almost always sided with less regulation, not more.

Palin: He's also known as the maverick though, taking shots from his own party, and certainly taking shots from the other party. Trying to get people to understand what he's been talking about - the need to reform government.

Couric: But can you give me any other concrete examples? Because I know you've said Barack Obama is a lot of talk and no action. Can you give me any other examples in his 26 years of John McCain truly taking a stand on this?

Palin: I can give you examples of things that John McCain has done, that has shown his foresight, his pragmatism, and his leadership abilities. And that is what America needs today.

Couric: I'm just going to ask you one more time - not to belabor the point. Specific examples in his 26 years of pushing for more regulation.

Couric/Biden:

Couric: "You say what's on your mind. Have you found that you have to be uber-careful and disciplined in terms of being out there on the campaign trail?" Couric asked.

Biden: "No. I feel passionate about what I'm doing and saying. I know the Republicans are going to take anything I say, no matter what it would be or anybody, and take it out of context," Biden said. "They are going to take any piece and if I have to parse through every single thing I'm going to say, then I'm not me."

Couric: On the trail, Biden is unmistakably himself, from occasionally cursing to getting emotional, as he did in Canton, Ohio, at the Pro Football Hall of Fame. We were with him last Thursday during one of the rockiest weeks in history for the U.S. economy, something that wasn't lost on the six-term senator.

Biden: "Part of what being a leader does is to instill confidence is to demonstrate what he or she knows what they are talking about and to communicating to people ... this is how we can fix this," Biden said. "When the stock market crashed, Franklin Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the princes of greed. He said, 'look, here's what happened.'"

Couric: Relating to the fears of working-class Americans is one of Biden's strong suits, as he did before union members in Akron, Ohio.

STOP THE PRESS…

Couric simply moved on. She didn’t stop to question Biden’s lack of knowledge regarding who the president was or the fact that most Americans didn’t own a television in 1929.

What an egregious error on Couric’s part to have allowed Biden’s statement(s) go unchallenged. On the other hand, perhaps Couric herself didn’t know that Herbert Hoover was the President in 1929 or that the majority of the American population didn't own a television set.

It seems to me that the Palin interview (once again) was all about getting a GOTCHA moment for Katie.

Well, GOTCHA Katie!

Has anyone actually managed to come up with an example or a link that shows Sarah Palin has personally dealt with the Russians yet?

Sarah deals with the Russians through osmosis, some land in the airport there and their vibes travel through space to her empty brain. Seriously, it is a beautiful country but Russia seems no closer than anywhere else, the terrain is something else. Look at the map below and go to the satellite view for a sense of the place. Magnify it, I hiked lots of it around Fairbanks. Just beautiful.

map alaska - Google Maps

A vote for McCain/Palin is a vote to destroy for future generations the natural beauty of Alaska and our coastlines.

The issue of executive experience is total bullshit! A mayor of a po-dunk little town in Alaska, or a sitting Senator who has Senate experience? It is a powder cake issue. Palin's lack of experience is downright scary! She is a religious fundamentalist wacko. She tried to inquire three times to ban books in an effort to censor information. She wants creationism taught in schools. She invokes god and military conflict. She is not an agent of change, when she doesn't even know what needs changing. This VP pick is a reckless one! :eusa_whistle:

Dude, you really need to share some of the stuff you are smoking. Let me help you out here.

You see, the Senate is a deliberative body. It is literally leadership by committee. The Presidency is executive. Biden and Obama are not accustomed to making an on-the-spot decision using only the info available right now.

So, executive leadership (such as being a mayor, a governor, or a military commander) is far more important than someone who's specialty is passing the buck in a smoke filled room.

But, continue in this vein. By worrying overmuch about this you are still ignoring the larger issue.

Are you ready for it? All of the candidates are lying to you. Each is promising things they will not, are not authorized to, deliver. Think about it.

This has been another public service announcement.

So, MichaelCollins neg repped this post. No worries. If he/she or it had anything constructive to say they might've posted a rebuttal.

Your Kung Fu is weak grasshopper.

Dude, you really need to share some of the stuff you are smoking. Let me help you out here.

You see, the Senate is a deliberative body. It is literally leadership by committee. The Presidency is executive. Biden and Obama are not accustomed to making an on-the-spot decision using only the info available right now.

So, executive leadership (such as being a mayor, a governor, or a military commander) is far more important than someone who's specialty is passing the buck in a smoke filled room.

But, continue in this vein. By worrying overmuch about this you are still ignoring the larger issue.

Are you ready for it? All of the candidates are lying to you. Each is promising things they will not, are not authorized to, deliver. Think about it.

This has been another public service announcement.

i was a store manager. thats executive experience, right? making on the spot decisions about employment, budget, inventory, etc. ive been to 8 foreign countries and have talked with various diplomats from time to time. i even have experience dealing with al queda (played them in paintball. found out after the fact who they were). guess this all makes me just as qualified if not more so than palin, obama, biden, or mccain, right?

She has more executive experience than Obama and Biden combined.

actually, by that token you could throw McCain in there too since he has ZERO executive experience as well...

Let's elect Palin President since she's the ONLY one with executive experience.... :eusa_shifty:

i was a store manager. thats executive experience, right? Yep, it sure is. making on the spot decisions about employment, budget, inventory, etc. ive been to 8 foreign countries and have talked with various diplomats from time to time. i even have experience dealing with al queda (played them in paintball. found out after the fact who they were). guess this all makes me just as qualified if not more so than palin, obama, biden, or mccain, right?

In terms of decision making (executive) experience McCain likely has you beat since he also had a long career as a commissioned officer which included a tour as a CO. For Palin, I dunno, you didn't provide enough information. Obama and Biden have no executive experience at all that I can find. So you got them whupped.

Now that we've established your eligibility per the Constitution, and examined your relevant experience, we need to go into your philosophy and vision.

Conversly if Palin were running for Congress I would ding her for not having much in the way of legislative experience.

The best part of being independent is that I can slam everyone and not get emotionally charged on personalities.

Good comment though, cool points coming your way.

The really good part is the usual cast of suspects from the peanut gallery that always have something to say, mostly trying to blow smoke up people's asses and it's OBVIOUS.

Fear has a smell all of its own.

So you think that Palin is well qualified to be president of the US?

Obviously you do...and we can quote you on this in years to come.

We will not forget.

Couric simply moved on. She didn’t stop to question Biden’s lack of knowledge regarding who the president was or the fact that most Americans didn’t own a television in 1929.

What an egregious error on Couric’s part to have allowed Biden’s statement(s) go unchallenged. On the other hand, perhaps Couric herself didn’t know that Herbert Hoover was the President in 1929 or that the majority of the American population didn't own a television set.

It seems to me that the Palin interview (once again) was all about getting a GOTCHA moment for Katie.

Well, GOTCHA Katie!

Ding ding ding!

Katie is a bias fucktard who makes it obvious she's not a serious journalist. She's simply a tool for the libbies. Nothing more, nothing less. She's in the same pig pen as Maddow, Rhodes, Olbermann, etc...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back