Pain lingers for lesbian couple denied in Sweet Cakes case

If liberals could only direct every aspect of everyone else's life. Gee, the government can't be God.

Why doesn't one of these lesbos put a pillow over the other ones face. You know they both want to.

Honestly, the more I read your posts, the more I think there was a lesbian incident in the girls dorm you still feel bad about.

I mean, I see dudes who are rabid homophobes, but you rarely see chicks do that.

You're into "cock" aren't ya Joe?

That isn't reasonable. It's tyranny when forced by government, especially when a 145k fine is levied over not providing a $200 cake.

You wingnuts send poor people to prison for life for stealing a $2.00 slice of pizza, so I won't take your protestations of "fairness' terribly seriously.

Again, PA's are not a line for 'every business out there". assholes like you have perverted the concept to punish people you don't like.

Except that's not how the law has been interpreted... and guess what, don't expect the courts or the legislatures to change it. Suck it up and live with it.

And I guess MLK should have apologized after being imprisoned all those times.

People fighting for what they believe in is not a crime.

It kind of depends what they believe. If what they believe in is hate, that SHOULD be a crime. You know, like this Douchenoodle.

One more time. Gays are fired for harassment of coworkers. They get beaten up by those they won't let alone. Being gay is not a license to harrass others. The court GAVE these pervs the right to force a baker to make them their cake. Now they are experiencing consequences. No matter how you scream, what kind of tantrum you, personally throw, these pervs are still living in hiding.

Uh, the lady I knew who got fired for being gay wasn't harrassing anyone. She worked at this company for 14 years before the management found out she was gay and fired her.

You see, here's the thing... yeah, it's a pain to deal with you guys bravely sending texts. But at the end of the day, you homophobes are going to have to hide in the same dark corners the racists hide in, hoping no one notices you...

Your first point has no bearing on the conversation, and find me a 1st offender sent to prison for life for stealing a $2.00 slice of pizza.

And again, courts can be wrong, and government agencies can definitely be wrong and overstep their bounds. There is a backlash coming.

Again you idiots extend the meaning of hate to include disagreeing with things. The ironic thing is you generate actual hate when your side tries to force acceptance rather than tolerance.

Your first point has no bearing on the conversation, and find me a 1st offender sent to prison for life for stealing a $2.00 slice of pizza.

Why does that make a difference. you nuts seem to think sending people to prison for life for petty crimes is okay, but fining some homophobes is the worst thing ever...

And again, courts can be wrong, and government agencies can definitely be wrong and overstep their bounds. There is a backlash coming.

Not on this... you guys are going to lose on this issue just like you lost on marriage.

Again you idiots extend the meaning of hate to include disagreeing with things. The ironic thing is you generate actual hate when your side tries to force acceptance rather than tolerance.

I don't think that the WifeBeater would hate gay people any less if we lived in a society where they were oppressed by law. It's been scientifically proven most homophobes are latent homosexuals themselves.

Are you still trying to convince yourself that there is some issue still having something to do with a bakery?

No. That's over. The pervs won. Now it's their lives being destroyed. Which is well deserved. More than that, no one can do anything about it. The degenerates can arm themselves with reams of complaints and there is nothing they can do about it.

Now YOU insignificantly can masturbate over wife beaters and it still won't change reality. The Kleins are still happily married, they are still traveling the country telling their story, still finding receptive listeners and the degenerates are still in hiding. BUT they won their case.

The perverts won their case. Now the pervs are experiencing the consequences of their behavior. They don't like it. Too bad. They deserve it.

Why does someone deserve it? They went to a shop, the shop broke the law, they took the shop to court and won because the shop had clearly broken the law.

So if someone does harm to you and you win the case, you deserve all the problems from that?

Or is it just because you keep calling them pervs and things like this, that you can't see any logic, you just hate?
They won their case. This is what they won. I don't hate them. They are perverts. It's just calling them what they are. Are they embarrassed to be perverts. It's a little late for that. What happened to pride?

Haha, so who isn't a pervert. Please explain why they're perverts.
Oh sorry. I thought they were lesbians.

I asked you to explain why they're perverts. Not make some silly comment.

What happened is you asked a question, received an answer, then ignored it because you didn't like the answer.

Are you still trying to convince yourself that there is some issue still having something to do with a bakery?

No. That's over. The pervs won. Now it's their lives being destroyed. Which is well deserved. More than that, no one can do anything about it. The degenerates can arm themselves with reams of complaints and there is nothing they can do about it.

YOu read way too much into that article... and fanstasizing about punishing those dirty, dirty girls!!!!

Now YOU insignificantly can masturbate over wife beaters and it still won't change reality. The Kleins are still happily married, they are still traveling the country telling their story, still finding receptive listeners and the degenerates are still in hiding. BUT they won their case.

Again, poor Mrs. Klein looks like a deer in the headlights right before it's Road Kill.

Why does that make a difference. you nuts seem to think sending people to prison for life for petty crimes is okay, but fining some homophobes is the worst thing ever...

Not on this... you guys are going to lose on this issue just like you lost on marriage.

I don't think that the WifeBeater would hate gay people any less if we lived in a society where they were oppressed by law. It's been scientifically proven most homophobes are latent homosexuals themselves.

You gave an example, I asked for evidence. Your wishy washy response shows me you are making shit up again, as usual.

Actually you are wrong on this. right now the LGBT side seems like the bully.

"Scientifically proven". LOL, and bullshit.

What gays and lesbians want isn't tolerance or even acceptance. They want to be liked. If they can force a vendor into servitude, they can at least pretend that the vendor has kindly thoughts about them. Getting the service isn't nearly as important as having the servant appreciate giving the service. If the degenerates are made fully aware that the service is given grudgingly or resentfully there must be some other reason, like a proud Christian woman is beaten.

These pervs won their case. That's not good enough. The Kleins should be happy they lost !

Yet, it's not the Kleins wondering what went wrong. It's not them saying "it was only a cake " The Kleins are touring the country. They are telling their story.

What happened? It wasn't supposed to be like this. The Kleins were supposed to tell the world how pro gay they are.

You gave an example, I asked for evidence. Your wishy washy response shows me you are making shit up again, as usual.

No, you qualified the example in a way to distract. NO ONE SHOULD GO TO PRISON FOR LIFE FOR SWIPING A SLICE OF FUCKING PIZZA.

Science. We know it scares you guys who believe in Talking Snakes.

But....

Are Homophobic People Really Gay and Not Accepting It?

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/opinion/sunday/homophobic-maybe-youre-gay.html?_r=0

What gays and lesbians want isn't tolerance or even acceptance. They want to be liked. If they can force a vendor into servitude, they can at least pretend that the vendor has kindly thoughts about them. Getting the service isn't nearly as important as having the servant appreciate giving the service. If the degenerates are made fully aware that the service is given grudgingly or resentfully there must be some other reason, like a proud Christian woman is beaten.

I'm sure Mrs. Klein gets beaten a lot. She might even enjoy it....

No, you qualified the example in a way to distract. NO ONE SHOULD GO TO PRISON FOR LIFE FOR SWIPING A SLICE OF FUCKING PIZZA.

But....

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/opinion/sunday/homophobic-maybe-youre-gay.html?_r=0

SHOW ME AN EXAMPLE OF SOMEONE GOING TO PRISON FOR LIFE FOR SWIPING A SLICE OF FUCKING PIZZA.

and again, I am a lapsed catholic at best, so your religious bigotry doesn't work on me, bitch tits.

I notice your link is from the "opinion" section, and that's all it is, a dumb ass opinion.

Making more shit up again i see, bitch tits.

SHOW ME AN EXAMPLE OF SOMEONE GOING TO PRISON FOR LIFE FOR SWIPING A SLICE OF FUCKING PIZZA.

Stealing one slice of pizza results in life sentence

A man who stole a piece of pizza last summer has been sentenced to 25 years to life in prison, sparking renewed debate over the state's tough "three strikes" sentencing law.

Jerry Dewayne Williams, 27, of Los Angeles was convicted of felony petty theft in January for taking a slice of pepperoni pizza from a group of children, ages 7 to 14, eating at Adam's Pizza on the Redondo Beach pier on July 30.

and again, I am a lapsed catholic at best, so your religious bigotry doesn't work on me, bitch tits.

your the one who wants to make policy based on bronze age superstitions...

Stealing one slice of pizza results in life sentence

A man who stole a piece of pizza last summer has been sentenced to 25 years to life in prison, sparking renewed debate over the state's tough "three strikes" sentencing law.

Jerry Dewayne Williams, 27, of Los Angeles was convicted of felony petty theft in January for taking a slice of pepperoni pizza from a group of children, ages 7 to 14, eating at Adam's Pizza on the Redondo Beach pier on July 30.

your the one who wants to make policy based on bronze age superstitions...

Ah, three strikes laws. and it was felony theft because children were involved, he just didn't grab a slice from the counter, so it wasn't just "stealing pizza". The punishment is for being a 5 time loser, not just for the pizza slice. He's also eligible for parole in 20 years.

The funny thing is you would probably support a 3 strike law for someone like the Kleins.

Gawd you're freaking stupid. This is why nobody takes your old decrepit ass serious

I would say that the woman who fell in love with a bridge is mentally unbalanced wouldn't you? Or are you basically confused and think that sex toys are objects of devotion. Hint hint, when a woman says she loves her vibrator, she really doesn't.

You also do not understand sexual attraction at all. Zooaphilia, sexual attraction to animals. The animal need not consent to such attraction or even know.

Necrophilia, sexual attraction to dead bodies, need never be acted on to remain an attraction.

Pedophilia, sexual attraction to children. Can be treated without contact.

It looks like consent for attraction isn't at all necessary.

Well, that's the thing. Those things need to be treated because consent isn't possible.

You still haven't given a compelling reason why two adults of the same gender can't have a loving relationship other than "I think it's Icky". Even though they aren't doing anything straights don't already do. Sorry, most straights do fellatio and cunnilingus, and about 37% of them have tried anal.

Dude, there are a whole lot of sexual activities I think are kind of icky. A lot of which I didn't know about ten years ago but THANKS INTERNET!!!! But as long as everyone involved is a consenting adult, it's also none of my business and not my place to judge.

Does that mean you support a brother/sister marriage? Father/Daughter? Mother/Son?

But....

No one ever has. Although that pizza thief should never have seen the light of day.

Offering an opinion is not definitive proof.

Are gays all child predators? Of course they are. Didn't you just see me say so?

Forum List

Back