Twitter users erupt: #DNCLeaks disappears from trending news as WikiLeaks emails released

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Washington Times ^ | July 23, 2016 | Douglas Ernst
Conservative Twitter users erupted on Friday after the social media platform torpedoed #DNCLeaks from its trending-news feed after Wikileaks released 20,000 emails by Democratic National Committee staff members. Embarrassing emails sent and received by DNC members had enough momentum to propel the story to Twitter’s top “trending” news feed on Friday afternoon. The #DNCLeaks entry vanished in the evening, but returned 20 minutes later after users cried foul. The story had 250,000 tweets at the time it was pulled. The Washington Examiner then aggregated the stream of angry feedback by conservatives

They're also tweeting out:
#ExitDem

Bernie followers are LIVID, furious.. I've seen so many posts with DIE DNC- DEMOCRAT PARTY.

Holy shit twitter is ERUPTING!!! :eek:
LMAO I know.. I've been following it all evening..
It's the Pompeii of Democracy!

pompeii-good_fb_2691839.jpg

Yes.....the black lies murder and bernie brown shirts.........about the only reason to watch the democrat convention.....

I don't understand why conservatives don't just create alternative media. It's not like twitter has to have a monopoly on this type of communication? I put a question mark b/c I'm guessing there could be some patent complications.

Forum List

Back