Pagan Christianity!

A religion on which Christianity is based and whose rituals have been incorporated is Judaism which still exists.

Yes, but many in both sects get angry when that is pointed out. Christianity is a reformed Judaism, and is in fact a very conservative form of it; so many of the Jews and Jewish culture at the time of Jesus and the other reformers were fanatic racists, though, and much of the political status as well as Temple status depended on genealogical bloodlines as well as castes, it's easy to see why there was such a strong reaction to the Christians' egalitarianism toward not only other Jewish castes but women and Gentiles as well. It required an almost total uprooting of what was then Jewish societal organization.
Yes, I agree that Christianity is a form of reformed Judaism. It has also undergone many changes since its founding and has had a major reformation of its own.

ummmm.... no. I wasn't proving that you calling MLK a blow hard was racist, I was proving that the reason you called him a blowhard was because you are racist. I proved that with links to your posts.

How about helping us prove that Christianity is pagan.

There is only one God. If you seek Him, He will respond. So what is wrong with pagans?

You said my comment about MLK being a blowhard was racist. It's not. and you haven't proven that. You lose. Again. :D
ummmm.... no. I wasn't proving that you calling MLK a blow hard was racist, I was proving that the reason you called him a blowhard was because you are racist. I proved that with links to your posts.

What is wrong with pagans?

What's right about their view of God?
There is only one God. If you seek Him, He will respond. So what is wrong with pagans?

Explain to us what's right with them.

Their views of God are highly distorted, much like Christianity.

Do they seek God?

Do they seek God?

I think they seek " gods", gods for almost any venue; gods for anything THEY desire! Even a golden calf!

Do they seek God?

I think they seek " gods", gods for almost any venue; gods for anything THEY desire! Even a golden calf!
Your god is yourself.

Open your eyes, the paganism in Christianity is there. Christians will defend it because they adhere to the doctrines paganism created.

Have you ever thought about the philosophy of
"A wolf in sheep's clothing's?" It means , or represents , trying to look like something you really are not. But its a religious thing of thought. A religious group of people who appear to be one thing, but they really are another thing. Surface dwellers; on the surface they appear to be sheep, or converted people, but really underneath they are holding fast to hardcore wolf like doctrines, such as eternal hell suffering. Animal like gospel that tears into unbelievers.

They are being given a world status of respect and being treated like they are the sheep's of God, but if you look into the core of their belief systems, they have a wolf like view of salvation for the world ; they offer a dim outcome for the unbelievers of the world. But they want the world's approval, and basically have it. They preach a gospel of " Good verses evil", as if God is at war with evil and humans can be lost in that war. That is a serious illusion, as is much of their teachings; because if we examine this with their thinking, God is really losing that war, because most humans would be lost in their way of thinking.

God does not loose anything! And he will not loose any sheep!!

I am currently learning about paganism, not yet a convert. But I believe they are polytheistic, meaning they think there are a number of gods and goddesses, and they are also pantheistic, meaning they also believe that inanimate objects such as rocks , trees, lakes, rivers, sun. moon, north, south, etc. have spirits too. And maybe best of all they do not judge, others can practice whatever religion or belief system works for them. All of which means Christianity is not the same thing at all as paganism.

I am currently learning about paganism, not yet a convert. But I believe they are polytheistic, meaning they think there are a number of gods and goddesses, and they are also pantheistic, meaning they also believe that inanimate objects such as rocks , trees, lakes, rivers, sun. moon, north, south, etc. have spirits too. And maybe best of all they do not judge, others can practice whatever religion or belief system works for them. All of which means Christianity is not the same thing at all as paganism.

Which is why the mixing of paganism with Christianity was a surgical strike in history; it was done in a way that even Christianity itself had to be kept unaware of; to be duped by an adversary that would eventually be the monster that the uncanny book of Revelations reveals.

Which is why the mixing of paganism with Christianity was a surgical strike in history; it was done in a way that even Christianity itself had to be kept unaware of; to be duped by an adversary that would eventually be the monster that the uncanny book of Revelations reveals.

What adversary are you talking about?

Open your eyes, the paganism in Christianity is there. Christians will defend it because they adhere to the doctrines paganism created.

I do not think Christians adhere to pagan doctrines. Some of the pagan customs have found their way into Christian practices but that doesn't mean Christianity is based on paganism.

I do not think Christians adhere to pagan doctrines. Some of the pagan customs have found their way into Christian practices but that doesn't mean Christianity is based on paganism.
They are both based on fantasy, and paganism came first. So it only makes sense that Christianity is descended from paganism.

Forum List

Back