Pagan Christianity!

Open your eyes, the paganism in Christianity is there. Christians will defend it because they adhere to the doctrines paganism created.

I do not think Christians adhere to pagan doctrines. Some of the pagan customs have found their way into Christian practices but that doesn't mean Christianity is based on paganism.

May I construct you a list? It may make this a bit easier on you,

Are you able to open this ;Pagan Elements in Christianity – The Gold Scales

Open your eyes, the paganism in Christianity is there. Christians will defend it because they adhere to the doctrines paganism created.

I do not think Christians adhere to pagan doctrines. Some of the pagan customs have found their way into Christian practices but that doesn't mean Christianity is based on paganism.

Yes, I opened the link, thanks for posting it and also the reference in your OP to Frank Viola's book on Pagan Christianity. I have not read it yet but I very much doubt that the basis of Christianity is compatible at all with paganism, past or present. Certainly there are many customs and practices in the Christian churches that have their roots in paganism, but the foundation of Christianity is that of Christ being the Son of God and dying on the cross for our sins. Which is the polar opposite of paganism, which is both polytheistic and pantheistic. Since I am not a Christian myself, this is not somebody trying to defend their own belief system.

Last edited:
Did you know that much of Christianity now has evolved from paganism? Oh the Christians don't want to know this , and does not want the world to know it either. I recommend one book as reference reading ; " Pagan Christianity" by Frank Viola and George Barna. A stunning book ,I will refer to it often in this thread. Christianity used to be known as " The Way"; but the Romans start calling them Christians at Antioch, Acts 11:26. The followers accepted that terminology ; that was merely the beginning of them accepting the ways and means of Romans and other pagan influences. As the church grew and the Apostles died out , they began accepting into the church members who still had pagan ways and beliefs ; a morph that will remain in the Christian bloodstream up until this present age.

Lets look into this incredible historical event.

Kristians will deny it with loud protest but it is well known fact to historians that the early Christianity just over-layed it's 'celebrations' on the Pagan celebrations. Nearly a direct correlation. And all the tenets of Christianity like the virgin birth and rising from the dead are taken word for word from previous religions.

Did you know that much of Christianity now has evolved from paganism? Oh the Christians don't want to know this , and does not want the world to know it either. I recommend one book as reference reading ; " Pagan Christianity" by Frank Viola and George Barna. A stunning book ,I will refer to it often in this thread. Christianity used to be known as " The Way"; but the Romans start calling them Christians at Antioch, Acts 11:26. The followers accepted that terminology ; that was merely the beginning of them accepting the ways and means of Romans and other pagan influences. As the church grew and the Apostles died out , they began accepting into the church members who still had pagan ways and beliefs ; a morph that will remain in the Christian bloodstream up until this present age.

Kristians will deny it with loud protest but it is well known fact to historians that the early Christianity just over-layed it's 'celebrations' on the Pagan celebrations. Nearly a direct correlation. And all the tenets of Christianity like the virgin birth and rising from the dead are taken word for word from previous religions.

It is also known that all of that happened after early christianity was assimilated and perverted by Rome.

What sets christianity apart from all other faiths is that no founder of any religion ever other than Jesus said that he would come back at some future point in time to prove that he was right.

It is also known that all of that happened after early christianity was assimilated and perverted by Rome.

What sets christianity apart from all other faiths is that no founder of any religion ever other than Jesus said that he would come back at some future point in time to prove that he was right.

that everyone will "rise again" was a commonly held jewish belief
at the time of Jesus

Yes, I opened the link, thanks for posting it and also the reference in your OP to Frank Viola's book on Pagan Christianity. I have not read it yet but I very much doubt that the basis of Christianity is compatible at all with paganism, past or present. Certainly there are many customs and practices in the Christian churches that have their roots in paganism, but the foundation of Christianity is that of Christ being the Son of God and dying on the cross for our sins. Which is the polar opposite of paganism, which is both polytheistic and pantheistic. Since I am not a Christian myself, this is not somebody trying to defend their own belief system.

Well I have not stated that its compatible with " All of paganism ", that is excessive , but it has a lot of it.

at the time of Jesus

Sure but no one ever had the audacity to claim that they would return to the earth to raise the dead.

at the time of Jesus

Sure but no one ever had the audacity to claim that they would return to the earth to raise the dead.

Jesus did some "raising of the dead" -----after He Himself "ROSE"??? I do not
remember that part in the NT. I have raised lots of dead folks-----we call it
CPR

at the time of Jesus

CPR

Everyone knows that the penalty for failure to conform to the law results in death. Everyone also knows that no one dies after they eat a cheeseburger.

If the death for failure to comply with divine law is not about biological death then it follows that the resurrection of the dead is not and was never about corpses being brought back to physical life.

at the time of Jesus

CPR

Everyone knows that the penalty for failure to conform to the law results in death. Everyone also knows that no one dies after they eat a cheeseburger.

If the death for failure to comply with divine law is not about biological death then it follows that the resurrection of the dead is not and was never about corpses being brought back to physical life.

everyone knows WHAT? breaking a law results in instant DEATH? ---
I did not know that

at the time of Jesus

CPR

I did not know that

Thats right rosie.

In the garden of eden god said they would die in the very day they ate of the forbidden fruit just like Moses told the Israelites that they would die in the very day they defied the law.

Just people die in the very day they bow down before mecca or the eucharist.

now you know.

You didn't think that people who believe that God is edible or that a pedophile was a holy man are counted among the living, did you?

Last edited:
at the time of Jesus

CPR

I did not know that

Thats right rosie.

In the garden of eden god said they would die in the very day they ate of the forbidden fruit just like Moses told the Israelites that they would die in the very day they defied the law.

now you know

-----No offense---BUT, I DO NOT NEED YOU FOR AN INTERPRETATION
OF HEBREW POETRY. --------now-----resurrection of the dead is----actually---
even in Hebrew poetry------often taken in concrete terms

CPR

I did not know that

Thats right rosie.

now you know

such subjects are only taken literally by the dead whatever their religion.

CPR

I did not know that

Thats right rosie.

now you know

sheeeeesh--------you are walking over the brains of millions of people

I did not know that

Thats right rosie.

now you know

sheeeeesh--------you are walking over the brains of millions of people

C'mon, rosie, so what. Should I let them eat my brains?

Like you never knew someone who was a great person one day, drank the jesus juice because some talking serpent convinced them they were bad and needed saving and then instantaneously degenerated into a sanctimonious jackass for more than a decade?

You never heard of anyone raised in the west who then suddenly wraps a turban around their head and gets down on their hands and knees because a talking serpent convinced them that they were bad and needed to surrender their will to the teachings of a barbaric hallucinating pedophile?

Like you never noticed that some never return from the dead..

Can you begin to see how conforming to the deeper implications of Kashrut and standing guard over the purity of your mind by refraining to swallow the teachings of unclean creatures that do not ruminate really is a matter of life and death, a choice between peace and prosperity v.s. war and destruction ?

Last edited:
We can only be conscious of those things we are conscious of.

Christianity became pagan perhaps less than 300 years after Christ left earth.

There is a difference between saying that some of Christianity's symbols and rituals have their origins in paganism and saying that Christianity became paganism. Those 2 things are mutually exclusive, so maybe you can elaborate on what you mean. The basic ideology of Christianity and paganism are not the same, not even close.

Last edited:

There is a difference between saying that some of Christianity's symbols and rituals have their origins in paganism and saying that Christianity became paganism. Those 2 things are mutually exclusive, so maybe you can elaborate on what you mean. The basic ideology of Christianity and paganism are not the same, not even close.

Notice these few first;

http://www.goodnewsaboutgod.com/studies/holidays2.htm

http://oaks.nvg.org/ap3.html
http://www.seiyaku.com/customs/pagan-symbols.html

Deception can be a total blocking of the consciousness, or a partial blinding, in this manner Christianity is pagan, its been partially add mixed with so much pagan philosophy, that the philosophy is now inbred into its educational system. Even its most popular holidays are pagan;

http://www.goodnewsaboutgod.com/studies/holidays2.htm

Simply no historical doubt about it.

I agree that the basic theology between Paganism and Christianity are not the same, but Christianity incorporated many things from Paganism, and the absorbing was so well done that some Christians do not even know that some of their beliefs were soaked into Paganism, or came directly from them. The transitions were so well done, I think God was involved in it at some level.

Christianity was created byt the romans to keep people under control and in the dark it is deep with pagan traditions and Jesus wouldnt be caught dead in this religion or any other of this day to be exact because they were created with evil intent as well are corrupt

Forum List

Back