Pagan Christianity!

It puzzles me why Christianity cannot see paganism in its house?
It puzzles me how no one sees that your only purpose here is to attack Christianity.

Above all else Martin Luther King took his strength from his faith in God and his Christian beliefs.
MLK was a massive windbag.
But then again you are a racist, right?
He WAS a windbag, and could ramble on forever! :D
How would you know?
I've heard some of his speeches, haven't you?

It puzzles me how no one sees that your only purpose here is to attack Christianity.

Above all else Martin Luther King took his strength from his faith in God and his Christian beliefs.
MLK was a massive windbag.
But then again you are a racist, right?
He WAS a windbag, and could ramble on forever! :D
How would you know?
No. I've just read them. They seemed ok to me. Are you a racist?

I highly suggest the reading of " Pagan Christianity", by Frank Viola; a stunning read!

Did you know that much of Christianity now has evolved from paganism? Oh the Christians don't want to know this , and does not want the world to know it either. I recommend one book as reference reading ; " Pagan Christianity" by Frank Viola and George Barna. A stunning book ,I will refer to it often in this thread. Christianity used to be known as " The Way"; but the Romans start calling them Christians at Antioch, Acts 11:26. The followers accepted that terminology ; that was merely the beginning of them accepting the ways and means of Romans and other pagan influences. As the church grew and the Apostles died out , they began accepting into the church members who still had pagan ways and beliefs ; a morph that will remain in the Christian bloodstream up until this present age.

Lets look into this incredible historical event.

This has been disproven almost since the material was first presented in the 1800s. You may want to look at how Christians took over pagan Temples by bringing in their own rites and relics. In any case paganism has never ever really died out. The most one can say is that it kind of faded from history, but paganism and the Abrahamic faiths have existed side-by-side for thousands of years.

Other religions that christians based their rituals and superstitions on have fallen away though.

I'm curious about what will replace christianity and how much of it will be based on earlier religion, including christianity.

I suspect the really rabid fundie cults are what earlier christians are evolving into. Eventually, you'll belong to 'quiverful' or some such nutters.
A religion on which Christianity is based and whose rituals have been incorporated is Judaism which still exists.

Christianity has many faces, it has slept with much of religion and paganism.

In my view , Christianity is more than likely the Great Babylonian Whore spoken of in scripture!

Being a windbag isn't racial.
Sure, but your seeing him as a windbag is racially motivated.
Prove it or :anj_stfu:
Your previous posts prove it. Do I need to provide links?
Go for it. I have an even bigger bag for this. :popcorn:

Being a windbag isn't racial.
Sure, but your seeing him as a windbag is racially motivated.
Prove it or :anj_stfu:
Your previous posts prove it. Do I need to provide links?
Go for it. I have an even bigger bag for this. :popcorn:
Me too.
popcorn.gif

What can whites do to heal race relations?

Why are white people so awkward around and obsessed with black people?

A religion on which Christianity is based and whose rituals have been incorporated is Judaism which still exists.

Yes, but many in both sects get angry when that is pointed out. Christianity is a reformed Judaism, and is in fact a very conservative form of it; so many of the Jews and Jewish culture at the time of Jesus and the other reformers were fanatic racists, though, and much of the political status as well as Temple status depended on genealogical bloodlines as well as castes, it's easy to see why there was such a strong reaction to the Christians' egalitarianism toward not only other Jewish castes but women and Gentiles as well. It required an almost total uprooting of what was then Jewish societal organization.

Forum List

Back