PA/PLO Last Gasp

It's remarkable how the Hitler Youth wannabes can find military style uniforms for silly Islamic terrorist parades but somehow can't find those uniforms when committing acts of war against Israel.

Decades and billons of dollars in welfare fraud and the Islamic terrorist "leadership" can find money to support an expansive Islamic terrorist franchise but can't seem to find a way to build a functioning society.

It's remarkable how the Hitler Youth wannabes can find military style uniforms for silly Islamic terrorist parades but somehow can't find those uniforms when committing acts of war against Israel.

I sometimes dispair of the Zionist Hasabararats. All Armed forces have dress/parade uniforms and active service dress, ok? I'll use the British army as an example:

British Army on parade:

article-2230363-15EF24F1000005DC-203_634x388.jpg

d01081192.jpg

Same British Army not wanting to be seen during operations:

4DCE195BAA25F39B3121EAB3883CB4A82511423D

images

(clue last photo: a soldier is leaning against the tree on the left; there are others scattered along the tree line but much more difficult to spot unless you know what to look for.)

Every regular army does exactly the same, even the P.A. Even Hamas, who dispite being ridiculously bad at camoflage:

GAZA2-articleLarge.jpg

hamas-640.jpg

manage to avoid being killed in large numbers by the IDF who prefer to kill everything in sight on the off chance they might be Hamas "in disguise".

That whole subject thing really does just go right over your head doesn't it there Spiffy.

The fact is that the PA/PLO was convicted of terrorist acts and damaged of 655 million were awarded, now its time for them to pay.

I say take it out of their next welfare check.

Whats the problem ?

That whole subject thing really does just go right over your head doesn't it there Spiffy.

The fact is that the PA/PLO was convicted of terrorist acts and damaged of 655 million were awarded, now its time for them to pay.

Whats the problem ?

Good luck collecting. Interesting point though, if U.S. law is applied internationally, that means the families of all those dead Iraqis can sue the U.S. for damages. Lets see, it works out that 33 americans were effectively awarded $6.6 million each before tripling the amount. So Iraqi deaths due to U.S. Action so far is 242,000. That would make America liable for over $1 trillion in compensation, nows there's a nice job for a group of shysters to have ago at, a class action suit. :D

I sometimes dispair of the Zionist Hasabararats. All Armed forces have dress/parade uniforms and active service dress, ok? I'll use the British army as an example:

British Army on parade:

article-2230363-15EF24F1000005DC-203_634x388.jpg

d01081192.jpg

Same British Army not wanting to be seen during operations:

4DCE195BAA25F39B3121EAB3883CB4A82511423D

images

(clue last photo: a soldier is leaning against the tree on the left; there are others scattered along the tree line but much more difficult to spot unless you know what to look for.)

Every regular army does exactly the same, even the P.A. Even Hamas, who dispite being ridiculously bad at camoflage:

GAZA2-articleLarge.jpg

hamas-640.jpg

manage to avoid being killed in large numbers by the IDF who prefer to kill everything in sight on the off chance they might be Hamas "in disguise".
That's a lot of cutting and pasting for no discernible purpose.

The question is, how is it that your Islamic terrorist heroes can find military style uniforms for " Islamic terrorists on parade" but those uniforms are not in evidence when your heroes commit acts of war against Israel.

I accept your Islamist terrorist heroes as cowards and despicable for explicitly not wearing uniforms and using civilians / civilian areas as shields. How convenient to decry the Poor, Oppressed 'Pal'istanians™ caught in the crossfire of a retaliatory response when your heroes explicitly put them in that position.

That's a lot of cutting and pasting for no discernible purpose.

Just because you are unable to discern the purpose, doesn't mean others can't. ;)
It's more a case of you scrambling to defend your Islamic terrorist heroes for acts of cowardice. It really is tragically comic when the Islamic terrorist groupies attempt to cite Geneva Convention standards and practices they believe should be applied to Islamic terrorists who explicitly refuse to abide by those conventions.

Whats the problem ?

Good luck collecting. Interesting point though, if U.S. law is applied internationally, that means the families of all those dead Iraqis can sue the U.S. for damages. Lets see, it works out that 33 americans were effectively awarded $6.6 million each before tripling the amount. So Iraqi deaths due to U.S. Action so far is 242,000. That would make America liable for over $1 trillion in compensation, nows there's a nice job for a group of shysters to have ago at, a class action suit. :D

Won't be hard to collect at all. Are you really that ignorant of the financial system ?

Why do you think the PA/PLO is appealing ? They know collection is a relatively simple matter.

That welfare check is going to look awfully skinny this year ;--)

Hell they could just take it from the 4.5 billion in the Gaza fund

Gaza reconstruction faces lack of funds: officials

Last edited:

Forum List

Back