Pa Cops Ambushed By Angry Loon

I just offered you another legit definition straight from the M-W Dictionary and told you - if you aren't bright enough to have deduced it was my intended meaning - that it was the definition I applied.
Sorry.

First you called the guy a loon. Which means crazy. You offered the second definition of lunatic only after I pointed out that the primary meaning of lunatic means mentally ill. if you are not bright enough to know you are not fooling anyone by changing directions in midstream I don't really know what to tell you.

You continue to play with yourself. Perhaps you should find a suitable partner to help you with that.
Lunatic, like so many words which have multiple meanings, also means "wildly foolish" which, as has already been explained, is how I used it.
That you insist on applying YOUR meaning to my post isn't my prob, Princess, but rather yours and your continuing down that rabbit hole is a sure sign that you are a lunatic (and I'm now applying your definition).

You keep saying that even after you called him a loon in your OP and then lunatic later. Everyone knows you meant crazy. You should stop trying to defend it because you just look silly now.

Everyone? Exactly how many idiots are in that pin head of yours?
(If you think I look silly, you need a new mirror).

Dont deflect. Just be a man/woman and admit you meant what you said.

I not only meant what I said, I said what I meant. Anyone who murders a cop like that must be a loon ... one who is "wildly foolish." You can continue to apply any other meaning which suits your purpose here (whatever that is).

First you called the guy a loon. Which means crazy. You offered the second definition of lunatic only after I pointed out that the primary meaning of lunatic means mentally ill. if you are not bright enough to know you are not fooling anyone by changing directions in midstream I don't really know what to tell you.

You continue to play with yourself. Perhaps you should find a suitable partner to help you with that.
Lunatic, like so many words which have multiple meanings, also means "wildly foolish" which, as has already been explained, is how I used it.
That you insist on applying YOUR meaning to my post isn't my prob, Princess, but rather yours and your continuing down that rabbit hole is a sure sign that you are a lunatic (and I'm now applying your definition).

You keep saying that even after you called him a loon in your OP and then lunatic later. Everyone knows you meant crazy. You should stop trying to defend it because you just look silly now.

Everyone? Exactly how many idiots are in that pin head of yours?
(If you think I look silly, you need a new mirror).

Dont deflect. Just be a man/woman and admit you meant what you said.

I not only meant what I said, I said what I meant. Anyone who murders a cop like that must be a loon ... one who is "wildly foolish." You can continue to apply any other meaning which suits your purpose here (whatever that is).

You are confusing yourself. Loon doesn't mean wildly foolish. It means crazy or its the name of a bird. Wildly foolish was the second definition of lunatic. You should really stop trying. Its not working.

Why is he a loon? The article didn't mention the nature of his anger at the police.

They always call white people crazy when they do stuff like this. They wont or cant admit its a normal occurrence with privileged white guys that feel their right to step on others is being slowly stripped and taken away.
You know, I'm sure it either has happened or will happen, because the nation is large, with millions of people. But our corporate press has an agenda, so we will probably never hear the story.

But I look forward to the day when I can post the story for bigots like you when a white man kills a racist power hungry cop dressed in militarized SWAT gear that is unjustly beating to death a black man. For truly, that is what this nation needs, to bring together the disparate groups of people to show we are all in this together. It's that kind of story the little people need to see, something they can all focus on, to see what the REAL problem is. And how we can all stand together.

I would look forward to that day as well but we both know that wont happen unless the Black guy happens to be a family member of the white guy. Even then that is pretty slim. How do you propose to bring together two disparate groups of people when one is constantly criminalized as a race and the other is given a pass under the guise of mental illness for any anti-social behavior?
I think your outlook is a bit too negative and hopeless. I don't agree.

Do you think racism and minority rights have gotten better or worse since the POTUS has been elected? Surprisingly, things have gotten worse, haven't they?

I had to highlight your first and last statements especially after you started out saying i was negative and hopeless. :laugh:

Yes I know white people. I have them in my family. My oldest child is half white and I have several sets of in laws that are white. 2 of my mentors happen to be white. I dont hate other races. I always take people as individuals in most circumstances regardless of race. What you are saying about dividing and conquering is definitely true. I am mystified as to why you think I am concentrating on the wrong thing? The problem with joining with white nationalists is that eventually the elite offer them a privileged position over Black people which historically poor whites (such as the Irish) have taken every time and have been pacified. Why would I think this time it would be different?

The reason racism has gotten worse is because white men are losing their minds because a Black president is sitting in the white house.

Well, there you go. It seems on an individual level, you aren't a bigot, you just have no hope for society. Can't say I blame you, I am reduced to a point of negativity and hopelessness on many occasions too. From now on when I see your racist rants and your snarky anti-white comments, I'll know you don't really mean the shit. . . . It's just frustration at the system. I'll know you have love in your heart.

No, I agree about the nationalists taking the carrot before the minorities. But it is STILL an example of divide and conquer. You want to know an example of when the minorities took the carrot before the nationalists? How about the last time the US had a presidential election? And the time before that? And in the end, it probably sealed their doom. :rolleyes:

And don't you think the elites knew what they were doing? Sure racism has gotten worse. But don't you think that was intentional? Don't you think that the elites KNEW that they were going to embark and this Project for the NEW MIDDLE EAST. And don't you think they knew that the economy was going to stagnate with little to no job growth? What else were they going to do but take the electorates eyes off of what was going on by creating that tension. By ramping it up, the nation would be distracted. They did the same thing in Wehrmacht Germany when it's problems were spiraling out of control. And if you really follow the economic state, not the propaganda, you know what deep shit we are really in. Do you know how many people are fleeing the country, and the government has now raised the cost of repudiating citizenship?

It is my belief the elites are purposely setting up the electorate to consciously desire a far right government. A government that will create a system of concentration camps for undocumented workers, gangs, Islamic threats, Domestic Terrorists. etc. The legislation is there, the infrastructure is there, everything is ready, some politician just needs to pull the trigger, and survivalists and blacks alike will be rounded up. You get the point.

I always take people as individuals in most circumstances regardless of race.

What the hell? LOL.Sounds to me like you judge everyone individually excepts whites. That's just how your posts read.

You must be reading the posts where I am replying to feral simians that parade as white supremacists.

as opposed to the apes who are black skinned?

No I said white. To be technically correct I should have said pink like a pigs skin.

What the hell? LOL.Sounds to me like you judge everyone individually excepts whites. That's just how your posts read.

You must be reading the posts where I am replying to feral simians that parade as white supremacists.

No I said white. To be technically correct I should have said pink like a pigs skin.

so let me get this straight. You, as a black man, are calling another races apes?

I'm white, you're black.

Statistically my IQ is likely 50 points higher than yours
Statistically you're 8 times more likely to spend time in prison than I am
Statistically you're 22 times more likely to assault a woman than I am

I could go on all day.

You want to tell me more about white apes?

You racist fuck

so let me get this straight. You, as a black man, are calling another races apes?

I'm white, you're black.

I could go on all day.

You racist fuck

If the shoe fits wear it.

I'm Black and youre white. Your stats have nothing to do with my point about simians.

You are furry.

You are violent

You smell like a wet dog.

I could go on all day.

Want to tell me again how Blacks are apes when whites are actually closer to them than Black people are?

I'm white, you're black.

I could go on all day.

You racist fuck

I'm Black and youre white. Your stats have nothing to do with my point about simians.

You are furry.

You are violent

I could go on all day.

Want to tell me again how Blacks are apes when whites are actually closer to them than Black people are?

LOL and yet you call whites racists? WOW

I'm white, you're black.

I could go on all day.

You racist fuck

You are furry.

You are violent

I could go on all day.

No. I called white racists feral simians like I said when you got your feelings hurt.

I'm white, you're black.

I could go on all day.

You racist fuck

You are furry.

You are violent

I could go on all day.

No. I called white racists feral simians like I said when you got your feelings hurt.

How can something I don't have be hurt?

I'm white, you're black.

I could go on all day.

You racist fuck

You are furry.

You are violent

I could go on all day.

You took exception to me calling white racists feral simians. We all know that bothered you because of your reply. Who do you think you are fooling? :laugh:

I'm white, you're black.

I could go on all day.

You racist fuck

You are furry.

You are violent

I could go on all day.

You took exception to me calling white racists feral simians. We all know that bothered you because of your reply. Who do you think you are fooling? :laugh:

Abject stupidity bothers me. I don't deny that.

I'm white, you're black.

I could go on all day.

You racist fuck

I'm white too and YOU are what educated whites are ashamed of. He was being kind when he called you a "feral simian" because any monkey is smarter than you are.

I wish you would go back to Storm Front or where ever it is that ignorant KKK types hang out.

10580049_828003613886291_3249061976425937802_n_zps57159e08.jpg

I'm white, you're black.

I could go on all day.

You racist fuck

I'm white too and YOU are what educated whites are ashamed of. He was being kind when he called you a "feral simian" because any monkey is smarter than you are.

I wish you would go back to Storm Front or where ever it is that ignorant KKK types hang out.

My God, what has happened to this world. He calls whites apes thats okay, I point out facts about blacks and I'm a racist?

LOL And I assure you I'm infinitely more educated than you will ever dream of being. The Army seen to that.

I'm white, you're black.

I could go on all day.

You racist fuck

My God, what has happened to this world. He calls whites apes thats okay, I point out facts about blacks and I'm a racist?

LOL And I assure you I'm infinitely more educated than you will ever dream of being. The Army seen to that.

You don't point out fact. You lie and in your brain numbing ignorance, believe it to be fact.

You are a racist.

Most people of most colors ARE racist. It seems to be a sad reality of our species. But you're just vile scum.

Educated my Aunt Fanny. You can't even use correct grammar.

I'm white, you're black.

I could go on all day.

You racist fuck

You don't point out fact. You lie and in your brain numbing ignorance, believe it to be fact.

You are a racist.

Most people of most colors ARE racist. It seems to be a sad reality of our species. But you're just vile scum.

Educated my Aunt Fanny. You can't even use correct grammar.

Point out my lies sir. Then I'll post the various stats that back up my claims.

Meanwhile you keep on pretending that a black man calling whites apes isn't racist.

You're a dumb shit, I've seen that all over this board so insults from you don't have nearly the impact you imagine them to have.

Last edited:
Why is he a loon? The article didn't mention the nature of his anger at the police.

Perhaps I misspoke but I consider anyone who targets some cops to be a bit off.

Do you know about Civil Asset Forfeiture laws? Cops can take your possessions and not charge you with a crime. Right there I can see motive for someone to kill cops...

So the sometimes fucked-up nature of our legal system is just cause for us to randomly EXTERMINATE cops? I'm hoping when you sober up - as I now have - that you will revisit that post and reconsider what you said.

I never wrote that the guy had just cause. I observed that people sometimes feel that what they do is warranted, which is why I was curious about this guy's beef with the cops. It shouldn't be controversial to note that as police misconduct and systemic injustice increase that we'll see more people pushed into retaliation mode.

The expectation that the system corrects for bad police conduct isn't standing up so well anymore. A few weeks ago a cop in California was driving and playing on his computer while driving and ran over a pedestrian and the police "investigation" cleared the cop of any wrongdoing. Repeat that kind of corruption enough times and you're guaranteed to find someone in the victim's family who says "Fuck it, justice is worth more to me than my own life" and he will seek "an eye for an eye."

You'd have to be blind to think that police corruption and governmental corruption are not getting worse with time. When citizens can't get justice from society, they will many times exact justice with their own hands.

Forum List

Back