Pa Cops Ambushed By Angry Loon

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
Recognize this fine fellow? He shares the anger, hate and alienation of some of our posters here and had the means and need to express them.

Survivalist sought in Pennsylvania state trooper ambush member of military simulation unit cops say Fox News

The survivalist suspect in the ambush killing of a Pennsylvania state trooper is a member of a military simulation unit based in the eastern part of the state and, in his frame of mind, appears to have assumed that role in real life, authorities said at a Wednesday press conference.''
"This was not unexpected," Bivens said. "As we've interviewed a number of people, that's been the common theme. This was not a surprise."

Why is he a loon? The article didn't mention the nature of his anger at the police.

Why is he a loon? The article didn't mention the nature of his anger at the police.

Perhaps I misspoke but I consider anyone who targets some cops to be a bit off.

Do you know about Civil Asset Forfeiture laws? Cops can take your possessions and not charge you with a crime. Right there I can see motive for someone to kill cops. When people are powerless and unjustly victimized, striking back can be a rational act.

Increasingly cops are not wrapping themselves in glory and are instead becoming enforcers of an unjust system. Some people are going to either snap or take a principled stand. Others will actually be loons shooting down cops for imagined harms.

The article gave no hint as to what motivated this attack.

NO, they aren't. Militias with military style weapons existed LONG LONG before SWAT teams did.[/QUOTE]

The Police are public servants. They serve us. Not the other way around Bucs90. With that said, no one should be shooting at our police.

No one should be making a target out of our police officers. There is no excuse. None.

If someone has a problem with the civil asset forfeiture law and becomes a victim they have approximately a year to go to court - challenge it and get their property returned. We use our legal system, we do not get angry at our law enforcement, take the law into our own hands and start shooting at them!

Do you know about Civil Asset Forfeiture laws? Cops can take your possessions and not charge you with a crime. Right there I can see motive for someone to kill cops. When people are powerless and unjustly victimized, striking back can be a rational act.

Increasingly cops are not wrapping themselves in glory and are instead becoming enforcers of an unjust system. Some people are going to either snap or take a principled stand. Others will actually be loons shooting down cops for imagined harms.

^ proves that he too is a a loon.

I'll say! If I didn't know better I'd be thinking he is actually looking for some justification for taking a shot at one of our police! God forbid! That is radical middle east shoot em- up vote by the bullet not the ballot nonsense and we do not do that here in America!

This is a country of law and order and we go by our courts and justice system! Not how we "feel" on any given day! God deliver this nation from such emotional nonsense! Anyone shooting down a cop in this country is going away for life! This isn't Pakistan.

Cops shooting dogs, SWAT teams serving warrants on the wrong people, police killing babies in their cribs, police seizing motels because a prostitute turned a trick in a room, etc if you think this is police wrapping themselves in glory, you live in a very sad world.

Cops shooting dogs, SWAT teams serving warrants on the wrong people, police killing babies in their cribs, police seizing motels because a prostitute turned a trick in a room, etc if you think this is police wrapping themselves in glory, you live in a very sad world.

I of course said none of that.

In a nation of 300 million plus people, the cops are going to make some mistakes but if you have an issue with civil asset forfeiture law - you go to court and try to get your property back. You do not take the law into your own hands. If the cops shoot your dog, you take it to court. You can sue for damages and mental anguish if you are a heathen but if you are a Christian then forgive them and move on. If the SWAT team serves warrants on the wrong people - mistakes happen - be glad we have a SWAT team that is out there serving warrants - as to the prostitute using hotel room - you think the motel does not know what is going on - if they are running a brothel - they deserve to lose it.

Are there bad cops? Sure. There are bad cops. So if you encounter that situation you could contact the media - you could go through the legal system and address it but once again - we do not take the law into our own hands! I do not care what is going on! We do not take the law into our own hands! We have a system. It works. Get a lawyer, file a petition, you'll have your day of court. End of discussion.
I cannot believe I am having to tell you this! How old are you? Were you born in America? This is how we do it here! Get used to it!

There is no motive that could be justifiable. None! We do not shoot police officers. We do not shoot back at police officers. This is not the wild west. You obey the law irregardless. Settle the matter later on in court but obey the law.

No, you just called me a loon for stating that cops aren't wrapping themselves in much glory these days.

There is no motive that could be justifiable. None! We do not shoot police officers. We do not shoot back at police officers. This is not the wild west. You obey the law irregardless. Settle the matter later on in court but obey the law.

I think that you're stealing this argument from King George III.

No, you just called me a loon for stating that cops aren't wrapping themselves in much glory these days.

No, I called you a loon for saying that people are justified in shooting cops.

No, I called you a loon for saying that people are justified in shooting cops.

Then why don't you quote the exact paragraph that you find objectionable.

They always call white people crazy when they do stuff like this. They wont or cant admit its a normal occurrence with privileged white guys that feel their right to step on others is being slowly stripped and taken away.

SCOTUS says it's OK, so it must be OK.

Forum List

Back