Pa Cops Ambushed By Angry Loon

If the shoe fits wear it.

I'm Black and youre white. Your stats have nothing to do with my point about simians.

You are furry.

You are violent

You smell like a wet dog.

I could go on all day.

Want to tell me again how Blacks are apes when whites are actually closer to them than Black people are?

LOL and yet you call whites racists? WOW
No. I called white racists feral simians like I said when you got your feelings hurt.

How can something I don't have be hurt?

You took exception to me calling white racists feral simians. We all know that bothered you because of your reply. Who do you think you are fooling? :laugh:

Abject stupidity bothers me. I don't deny that.

That not true. You are stupid and you seem to enjoy that state of being.

You must be reading the posts where I am replying to feral simians that parade as white supremacists.

as opposed to the apes who are black skinned?

No I said white. To be technically correct I should have said pink like a pigs skin.

so let me get this straight. You, as a black man, are calling another races apes?

I'm white, you're black.

Statistically my IQ is likely 50 points higher than yours
Statistically you're 8 times more likely to spend time in prison than I am
Statistically you're 22 times more likely to assault a woman than I am

I could go on all day.

You want to tell me more about white apes?

You racist fuck

I'm white too and YOU are what educated whites are ashamed of. He was being kind when he called you a "feral simian" because any monkey is smarter than you are.

I wish you would go back to Storm Front or where ever it is that ignorant KKK types hang out.

10580049_828003613886291_3249061976425937802_n_zps57159e08.jpg

My God, what has happened to this world. He calls whites apes thats okay, I point out facts about blacks and I'm a racist?

LOL And I assure you I'm infinitely more educated than you will ever dream of being. The Army seen to that.

You must be seriously butt hurt! I didnt call all white people apes. I called the white racists apes. If you wiped your tears you would have been able to read that correctly instead of responding with your emotions.

No I said white. To be technically correct I should have said pink like a pigs skin.

so let me get this straight. You, as a black man, are calling another races apes?

I'm white, you're black.

I could go on all day.

You racist fuck

I'm white too and YOU are what educated whites are ashamed of. He was being kind when he called you a "feral simian" because any monkey is smarter than you are.

I wish you would go back to Storm Front or where ever it is that ignorant KKK types hang out.

My God, what has happened to this world. He calls whites apes thats okay, I point out facts about blacks and I'm a racist?

LOL And I assure you I'm infinitely more educated than you will ever dream of being. The Army seen to that.

You don't point out fact. You lie and in your brain numbing ignorance, believe it to be fact.

You are a racist.

Most people of most colors ARE racist. It seems to be a sad reality of our species. But you're just vile scum.

Educated my Aunt Fanny. You can't even use correct grammar.

Point out my lies sir. Then I'll post the various stats that back up my claims.

Meanwhile you keep on pretending that a black man calling whites apes isn't racist.

You're a dumb shit, I've seen that all over this board so insults from you don't have nearly the impact you imagine them to have.

Ludely is female.

I'm white, you're black.

I could go on all day.

You racist fuck

You don't point out fact. You lie and in your brain numbing ignorance, believe it to be fact.

You are a racist.

Most people of most colors ARE racist. It seems to be a sad reality of our species. But you're just vile scum.

Meanwhile you keep on pretending that a black man calling whites apes isn't racist.

You're a dumb shit, I've seen that all over this board so insults from you don't have nearly the impact you imagine them to have.

Ludely is female.

OMG. Now everything makes so much more sense. But of course.

I'm white, you're black.

I could go on all day.

You racist fuck

You are a racist.

Ludely is female.

Irrelevant to me. I judge people by their actions not their gender nor their race. Luddy is an idiot regardless of either.

You continue to play with yourself. Perhaps you should find a suitable partner to help you with that.
Lunatic, like so many words which have multiple meanings, also means "wildly foolish" which, as has already been explained, is how I used it.
That you insist on applying YOUR meaning to my post isn't my prob, Princess, but rather yours and your continuing down that rabbit hole is a sure sign that you are a lunatic (and I'm now applying your definition).

You keep saying that even after you called him a loon in your OP and then lunatic later. Everyone knows you meant crazy. You should stop trying to defend it because you just look silly now.

Everyone? Exactly how many idiots are in that pin head of yours?
(If you think I look silly, you need a new mirror).

Dont deflect. Just be a man/woman and admit you meant what you said.

I not only meant what I said, I said what I meant. Anyone who murders a cop like that must be a loon ... one who is "wildly foolish." You can continue to apply any other meaning which suits your purpose here (whatever that is).

You are confusing yourself. Loon doesn't mean wildly foolish. It means crazy or its the name of a bird. Wildly foolish was the second definition of lunatic. You should really stop trying. Its not working.

So make up your "mind." Is wildly foolish a definition for lunatic or not?
Definition of LUNATIC
Main Entry: 1lu·na·tic
Pronunciation:
primarystress.gif
lü-n
schwa.gif
-
secondarystress.gif
tik
Function: adjective
1 a : INSANE 1 b : designed for insane persons <lunatic asylum>
2 : wildly foolish <a lunatic idea>

Definition of lunatic - Merriam-Webster s Student Dictionary

Why is he a loon? The article didn't mention the nature of his anger at the police.

Perhaps I misspoke but I consider anyone who targets some cops to be a bit off.

Do you know about Civil Asset Forfeiture laws? Cops can take your possessions and not charge you with a crime. Right there I can see motive for someone to kill cops...

So the sometimes fucked-up nature of our legal system is just cause for us to randomly EXTERMINATE cops? I'm hoping when you sober up - as I now have - that you will revisit that post and reconsider what you said.

I never wrote that the guy had just cause. I observed that people sometimes feel that what they do is warranted, which is why I was curious about this guy's beef with the cops. It shouldn't be controversial to note that as police misconduct and systemic injustice increase that we'll see more people pushed into retaliation mode.

Well, you hit on the point of this thread ... that some not only feel "retaliation" is warranted for whatever the perceived offense but take it to the streets with an AK-47. Does that not strike you as a wildly foolish thing to do? Do you read any of the posters here as having a need to act out in the same manner?

Well, you hit on the point of this thread ... that some not only feel "retaliation" is warranted for whatever the perceived offense but take it to the streets with an AK-47. Does that not strike you as a wildly foolish thing to do? Do you read any of the posters here as having a need to act out in the same manner?

A while back there was a story about a Texas man who was on trial for murdering the drunk driver who killed both of his sons. Go back further and there was a story about a father who killed the pedophile who molested his child.

People act against the law frequently enough for us to observe that some people value specific principles more highly than they do respect for the justice system. Having a higher principle could explain violence against police. This was, in fact, the basis for the Rambo movie "First Blood" which was popular with the audience - the audience wasn't condemning Stallone for standing up for his beliefs instead of hiring a lawyer and taking his chance with the corrupt justice system.

I started in this thread by asking what beef this guy had with the cops. That was it. If he received a speeding ticket and this set the guy off, then he's a loon. If a cop killed his son and the cop got off scott free, then I'd have a pretty easy time understanding why he's at war with cops.

There is no motive that could be justifiable. None! We do not shoot police officers. We do not shoot back at police officers. This is not the wild west. You obey the law irregardless. Settle the matter later on in court but obey the law.
Are you supposed to just let a Cop beat yer ass and wait for a Court date?

You supposed to just let a Cop beat on yer family or friends and then hope they survive so they can go to court?

As was already posted: Cops works for US. They are our Servants NOT our Masters.

Cops work for the police department, they are NOT our servants.

There is no motive that could be justifiable. None! We do not shoot police officers. We do not shoot back at police officers. This is not the wild west. You obey the law irregardless. Settle the matter later on in court but obey the law.
Are you supposed to just let a Cop beat yer ass and wait for a Court date?

You supposed to just let a Cop beat on yer family or friends and then hope they survive so they can go to court?

As was already posted: Cops works for US. They are our Servants NOT our Masters.
There is no reason to take their abuse and economic enslavement..

When were you abused by a cop? Your 'economic enslavement' has been caused by corporate America, wall street, and their political arm, the GOP.

You keep saying that even after you called him a loon in your OP and then lunatic later. Everyone knows you meant crazy. You should stop trying to defend it because you just look silly now.

I not only meant what I said, I said what I meant. Anyone who murders a cop like that must be a loon ... one who is "wildly foolish." You can continue to apply any other meaning which suits your purpose here (whatever that is).

You are confusing yourself. Loon doesn't mean wildly foolish. It means crazy or its the name of a bird. Wildly foolish was the second definition of lunatic. You should really stop trying. Its not working.

Definition of LUNATIC
Pronunciation:
primarystress.gif
lü-n
schwa.gif
-
secondarystress.gif
tik

You make up your mind. You said wild and foolish was the definition for loon not lunatic. I told you to stop because you are embarrassing yourself. You meant crazy and you proved it twice.

Definition of LUNATIC
Pronunciation:
primarystress.gif
lü-n
schwa.gif
-
secondarystress.gif
tik

You make up your mind. You said wild and foolish was the definition for loon not lunatic. I told you to stop because you are embarrassing yourself. You meant crazy and you proved it twice.

Nah ... you decided what was the most convenient definition for your purpose and applied it while denying that my use - which is the most common meaning of the term "loon" - even existed.
Frankly, you're a loon, Princess.

Definition of LUNATIC
Pronunciation:
primarystress.gif
lü-n
schwa.gif
-
secondarystress.gif
tik

Nah ... you decided what was the most convenient definition for your purpose and applied it while denying that my use - which is the most common meaning of the term "loon" - even existed.
Frankly, you're a loon, Princess.
Yeah but you still meant to imply the shooter was crazy instead of regular white guy PO'd because he lost his white privilege. You used loon in the OP which means crazy. You later called him a lunatic which also means crazy. You are not fooling anyone son.

All that testosterone and the guns and ammo buying frenzy whooped up by the NRA and stoked by the right wing media need an outlet.

I think we saw it in this case.

Forum List

Back