PA Celebrates Israeli Death Toll

Stay on t
Stay on the right page silly, we are discussing The PA, Gaza is not under PA Control.
Has Israel been informed by the Australian israel & jewish affairs council that their Blockade is null and void?
Gaza under attack

Australia/Israel & Jewish Affairs Council - SourceWatch

Yes. "Gaza'istan under attack".

More like "Islamic terrorists bearing the consequences of their actions".
"children born to Palestinian parents bearing the consequences of israel actions" bbbbbbbbbbbbut they made me do it honest (IDF Killers
I doubt that anyone agrees with you more than me that Israel's treatment of Palestinians is disgusting, disgraceful & deadly to both sides. No more damn Zionist agenda of peace offerings, security fence & land concessions so Palestinians can remain where they are to do what Palestinians do. Want peace you Zionists? Learn from king Hussein how to deal with Palestinians. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Stay on t
Stay on the right page silly, we are discussing The PA, Gaza is not under PA Control.
Has Israel been informed by the Australian israel & jewish affairs council that their Blockade is null and void?
Gaza under attack

"children born to Palestinian parents bearing the consequences of israel actions" bbbbbbbbbbbbut they made me do it honest (IDF Killers)

They have it in their power to bring an end to the killings and violence, just kick out all the islamonazi terrorists and ask Israel for peace talks. When the rest of the islamic world sees how prosperous gaza has become in the process then they will be flooding Israel with offers of peace.

For the record no one made them do it, they just followed the commands of the false prophet

Stay on t
Gaza under attack

"children born to Palestinian parents bearing the consequences of israel actions" bbbbbbbbbbbbut they made me do it honest (IDF Killers
I doubt that anyone agrees with you more than me that Israel's treatment of Palestinians is disgusting, disgraceful & deadly to both sides. No more damn Zionist agenda of peace offerings, security fence & land concessions so Palestinians can remain where they are to do what Palestinians do. Want peace you Zionists? Learn from king Hussein how to deal with Palestinians. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

No matter what Israel does to placate Palestinian demands, it only results in more hatred, violence & attacks on Israeli's. King Hussein gives them Black September & has ANYONE EVER heard a single Palestinian or Palestinian supporter complaint? When will those Zionists ever learn? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Just more unsubstantiated islamonazi pallywood blood libels. The picture were taken on the day all over the world and showed muslims rejoicing and partying at the news. It took months before pallywood could alter the videos enough to fool islamonazi morons

How do ya like that you Zionists? The Pali's weren't dancing in the streets to celebrate 911. They were expressing their love for the families of those who perished by radical Islamic terrorists.

How does anyone or any nation even begin peace negotiations with a people who prefer death over life?

The Illegal Immigrant jews should have thought of that before they stole a country

Do explain how they are illegal immigrants when the last two legal owners invited them to migrate and close colonise palestine ?

And what country did they steal as none existed prior to 1917 under the Ottomans

Is this the latest BLOOD LIBEL going the rounds in the mosques, and will it be part of the friday sermon ?

During World War II, the aliyah (immigration) effort focused on rescuing Jews from Nazioccupied Europe. Some olim entered the country on visas issued under the "White Paper" quota; the majority came as illegal immigrants. This immigration, called Aliyah Bet, arrived by land and by sea, from Europe and the Middle East, in contravention of the Mandatory Government's orders.

The loss of contact with European countries, the hazards of maritime travel under wartime conditions, and the difficulty in obtaining vessels for transport of illegal immigrants

Aliyah Bet (1939-1948) | Jewish Virtual Library

During World War II, the aliyah (immigration) effort focused on rescuing Jews from Nazioccupied Europe. Some olim entered the country on visas issued under the "White Paper" quota; the majority came as illegal immigrants. This immigration, called Aliyah Bet, arrived by land and by sea, from Europe and the Middle East, in contravention of the Mandatory Government's orders.

The loss of contact with European countries, the hazards of maritime travel under wartime conditions, and the difficulty in obtaining vessels for transport of illegal immigrants

Aliyah Bet (1939-1948) | Jewish Virtual Library

When was the international law of 1922 repealed then, as that clearly stated the Jews were welcome to migrate to palestine. The famous British Prime Minister Winston Churchill proclaimed that the arfab muslims were migrating illegally into palestine in such numbers that world Jewry could never hope to match them.

So I ask again when did they become illegal immigrants as International law says they were invited ?

DONT FORGET THAT THE MANDATORY GOVERNMENT COULD NOT CHANGE LoN laws as they did not have that authority

Every time the Pali's kill one or more Israeli's, Israel retaliates killing far more Palestinians. And yet the Pali's continue to attack & kill Israelis. Not too bright.

Every time the Pali's kill one or more Israeli's, Israel retaliates killing far more Palestinians. And yet the Pali's continue to attack & kill Israelis. Not too bright.

Mahmoud needs a new castle... I mean presidential palace.

As noted, Islamic terrorist attacks from the Arabs-Moslems draws a response from Israel. The arabs-moslems claim they're being "oppressed" and demand a cost of Islamic terrorism increase in their welfare payments.

Money for Mahmoud's mansion really does fall off the kuffar tree.

Mahmoud needs a new castle... I mean presidential palace.

As noted, Islamic terrorist attacks from the Arabs-Moslems draws a response from Israel. The arabs-moslems claim they're being "oppressed" and demand a cost of Islamic terrorism increase in their welfare payments.

Money for Mahmoud's mansion really does fall off the kuffar tree.

At least the Pali's kill each other with the PA & Hamas.

Well I'm not a Palestinian nor I'm I an Israeli, I imagine the Palestinians want to resist the occupation of their Lands and the israeli want to Enforce their occupation
Ex-IDF general:
“We have elevated the occupation to an art form,” Shamni told a conference at the Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya. “We are the world champions of occupation"

Ex-IDF general: We have elevated occupation to an ‘art form’

"...Well I'm not a Palestinian nor I'm I an Israeli..."

oh....

...is this you then:

Well I'm not a Palestinian nor I'm I an Israeli, I imagine the Palestinians want to resist the occupation of their Lands and the israeli want to Enforce their occupation
Ex-IDF general:
“We have elevated the occupation to an art form,” Shamni told a conference at the Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya. “We are the world champions of occupation"

Ex-IDF general: We have elevated occupation to an ‘art form’

"...Well I'm not a Palestinian nor I'm I an Israeli..."

oh....

...is this you then:

Or maybe this is him.

Forum List

Back