Oxycontin theft on the rise!

Which is the bad thing? The use or the addiction? I mean sometimes there truly is a fine line between them.

And I can assure you if I was suffering from chronic unrelenting pain I would be popping or injecting something often to ease my suffering,

I have known good people who became addicts of many a substance. Sorry I don't ride that high horse some choose to ride as they sip their one too many of their favorite beer,wine or cocktail night after night. lol

Actually I do have a cronic pain issue I have been dealing with for years. I am on heavy medication for it. Hence the reason I will NEVER slam ANYONE for an addiction problem, not even Obama, besides he has way to many other things worth slamming him for anyways.

I take 16 Oxycodone a day and have something called Dilaudid and 10mg pills of Valium for breakthrough pain. I also taze Zanaflex and Restoril for related issues. They are surgically putting a cathater into my back on Friday so they can directly inject medications into my back as needed for when I get into scuffles at work.

That's right, mall cop.

Which is the bad thing? The use or the addiction? I mean sometimes there truly is a fine line between them.

And I can assure you if I was suffering from chronic unrelenting pain I would be popping or injecting something often to ease my suffering,

I have known good people who became addicts of many a substance. Sorry I don't ride that high horse some choose to ride as they sip their one too many of their favorite beer,wine or cocktail night after night. lol

Actually I do have a cronic pain issue I have been dealing with for years. I am on heavy medication for it. Hence the reason I will NEVER slam ANYONE for an addiction problem, not even Obama, besides he has way to many other things worth slamming him for anyways.

I take 16 Oxycodone a day and have something called Dilaudid and 10mg pills of Valium for breakthrough pain. I also taze Zanaflex and Restoril for related issues. They are surgically putting a cathater into my back on Friday so they can directly inject medications into my back as needed for when I get into scuffles at work.

That's right, mall cop.

...who lifted a box wrong while working at Best Buy.

limbaugh_oxycontin.jpg

It takes a real big person to make fun of someone who is dealing with an addiction problem.

The fat bastard did not "deal" with it untill forced to by the law. He should have been in jail like any other felon. He got off for the same reason that OJ did. Lot's of money and sympethitic fools.

Funny how you defend Ted Kennedy, though, isn't it?
(speaking of fat bastards)

That's right, mall cop.

...who lifted a box wrong while working at Best Buy.

Bwahahaha. Yes. It's all coming back to me now. :lol:

Last edited:

Yeah??

When was the last time you pooped......March?

BTW...Valium isn't a pain med, its a tranq.

Just sayin that when he is calling for drug addicts to do SERIOUS TIME while he was getting illegal oxi. Just the LEVEL of hypocrisy astounds me.

It's not surprising at all. The level of denial and the lengths addicts will go to in order to justify their actions creates some damn good reality television. But seriously, get to know your local 'white collar' addict. You'll see. :lol:

Just sayin that when he is calling for drug addicts to do SERIOUS TIME while he was getting illegal oxi. Just the LEVEL of hypocrisy astounds me.

It's not surprising at all. The level of denial and the lengths addicts will go to in order to justify their actions creates some damn good reality television. But seriously, get to know your local 'white collar' addict. You'll see. :lol:

oh stop---I can quit wearing white collars anytime I want.

oh stop---I can quit wearing white collars anytime I want.

Me too!

That's right, mall cop.

Thanks for making me laugh, since you obvioously didn't read the other thread. Also I will be happy to pit my list of accomplishes against yours any day.

Just be aware that most docs are MORE than happy to prescribe VERY STRONG pain meds because they make you FEEL better. Guess what YOU feel better and it appears as if he has done his job. The thing is to get the tests that you need to find the REAL problem like MRIs and such are WAY to cost prohibitive for most people to find out what the REAL problem is.

Just be aware that most docs are MORE than happy to prescribe VERY STRONG pain meds because they make you FEEL better. Guess what YOU feel better and it appears as if he has done his job. The thing is to get the tests that you need to find the REAL problem like MRIs and such are WAY to cost prohibitive for most people to find out what the REAL problem is.
sounds like they already implement Obama's plan

doesn't it LOL

That's right, mall cop.

Thanks for making me laugh, since you obvioously didn't read the other thread. Also I will be happy to pit my list of accomplishes against yours any day.
I've already read about your 'accomplishments', but go ahead and 'pit' them. Perhaps someone else might give a shit. Personally, I'm more impressed by the amount of prescription drugs you're supposedly taking, daily. My ex is seriously addicted to perks and his brain is now totally fried - he also takes nowhere near the amount of dope you take, daily . I'm amazed you can follow simple instructions let alone hold a job. It does explain a lot, though. :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back