Oxycontin theft on the rise!

I imagine the state bureau has run a locations check on Rush when all this started.

Why don't you post one of those on Obama's addiction to Crack Coccaine.

Obama was addicted to crack cocaine?

Credible link please...otherwise you are stuck in a hole trying to prove that Rush Limbag is a recovering drug addict worthy of our sympathies.

He wrote all about it in his book, The Audacity of a Dope...Errr... The Aduacity of Dope.... Errr the Audacity of Hope.

Why don't you post one of those on Obama's addiction to Crack Coccaine.

Obama was addicted to crack cocaine?

Credible link please...otherwise you are stuck in a hole trying to prove that Rush Limbag is a recovering drug addict worthy of our sympathies.

He wrote all about it in his book, The Audacity of a Dope...Errr... The Aduacity of Dope.... Errr the Audacity of Hope.

Are you sure?

Please find the exact quote from that book that backs up your claim that Obama was addicted to cocaine.

he said he did coccaine if I remember correctly recreationally but said nothing about being addicted and I don't recall him mentioning anything about doing crack on a regular basis if at all.

he said he did coccaine if I remember correctly recreationally but said nothing about being addicted and I don't recall him mentioning anything about doing crack on a regular basis if at all.

Precisely.

However, NV thinks we should believe otherwise.

Plus, he has his supposed sources wrong.

he probably doesn't understand coccaine and crack coccaine are not the same thing.

http://www.csmonitorservices.com/archive?A-Header
2001 News story

Archive
from the July 12, 2001 edition

Rise of 'hillbilly heroin' creates alarm in East

Rise of 'hillbilly heroin' creates alarm in East | csmonitor.com
2002 Report

STATEMENT ON
REDUCING THE INCIDENCE OF ARMED ROBBERIES INVOLVING OXYCONTIN® IN COMMUNITY PHARMACIES

SUBMITTED TO
SENATE COMMITTEE ON HEALTH, EDUCATION, LABOR AND PENSIONS
UNITED STATES SENATE
FEBRUARY 12, 2002

NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF CHAIN DRUG STORES (NACDS)
413 N. LEE ST.
ALEXANDRIA, VA 22314
703-549-

Drugmaker Ships RFID Tags With OxyContin -- RFID -- InformationWeek
2004 News Report

Drugmaker Ships RFID Tags With OxyContin

November 22, 2004

Technology can help stop theft and counterfeiting, a $30 billion-a-year problem.

Drugmaker Ships RFID Tags With OxyContin -- RFID -- InformationWeek

Is something new happening?

You don't use it recreationally without getting addicted. The comment was polished by his handlers.

You don't use it recreationally without getting addicted. The comment was polished by his handlers.

actually I know many people who only do coke every once in awhile and never have had a problem.

You really shouldn't talk. You make "our side" look bad. Just go back to video games in bed, and playing cops and robbers with your rent-a-cop cuffs and whistle.

Which is the bad thing? The use or the addiction? I mean sometimes there truly is a fine line between them.

And I can assure you if I was suffering from chronic unrelenting pain I would be popping or injecting something often to ease my suffering,

I have known good people who became addicts of many a substance. Sorry I don't ride that high horse some choose to ride as they sip their one too many of their favorite beer,wine or cocktail night after night. lol

limbaugh_oxycontin.jpg

It takes a real big person to make fun of someone who is dealing with an addiction problem.

The fat bastard did not "deal" with it untill forced to by the law. He should have been in jail like any other felon. He got off for the same reason that OJ did. Lot's of money and sympethitic fools.

I think that Obama's comments on the fact that he had tried drugs as a teenager was that it was a stupid thing to do. And that he decided that he wanted no part of the future that such use created. The majority of Americans have done such, and most have not become addicted. And most realized that such use was plain stupid.

Which is the bad thing? The use or the addiction? I mean sometimes there truly is a fine line between them.

And I can assure you if I was suffering from chronic unrelenting pain I would be popping or injecting something often to ease my suffering,

I have known good people who became addicts of many a substance. Sorry I don't ride that high horse some choose to ride as they sip their one too many of their favorite beer,wine or cocktail night after night. lol

Actually I do have a cronic pain issue I have been dealing with for years. I am on heavy medication for it. Hence the reason I will NEVER slam ANYONE for an addiction problem, not even Obama, besides he has way to many other things worth slamming him for anyways.

I take 16 Oxycodone a day and have something called Dilaudid and 10mg pills of Valium for breakthrough pain. I also taze Zanaflex and Restoril for related issues. They are surgically putting a cathater into my back on Friday so they can directly inject medications into my back as needed for when I get into scuffles at work.

You really shouldn't talk. You make "our side" look bad. Just go back to video games in bed, and playing cops and robbers with your rent-a-cop cuffs and whistle.

And you go back to cleaning toilets at McDonalds.

Liar.

Anyway, I've been prescribed 'perks' for some pretty run of the mill problems. Great stuff. :lol:

Forum List

Back