OWS praised by KKK Grand Wizard!! Bashes Jews!

There are already a large number of threads about this.

In all of them, it's been pointed out that David Duke released an almost identical video praising the Tea Party a few years ago.

Is it me or are the Lefty Wingnuts sounding more & more like KKK Wingnuts? Boy,they sure do hates thems some Jooz these days. As far as Ant-Semitism goes,the KKK aint got nothing on the Left.

It's all the JOOZ fault! Weird that Left/Democrats,KKK,Muslim psychos,and Nazis all agree on that. Not a good trend there Dems.

Last edited:
Former KKK Grand Wizard David Duke Supports Occupy Wall Street Movement | CNSnews.com

Ah, what great company they have. Now, a former Grand Wizard of the KKK has praised OWS, and bashed the "Zionists" for what they have done in America. I bet he is also secretly rooting for Iran to get a nuke to finally wipe Israel off the map!!

So in your Zionist way of thinking you can discredit a whole group by having David duke sort of kinda support them ?...I don't think you and David duke are all that different ...just two sides of the same shit coin

THE JOOZ DID IT DERN IT!!!! Seriously though,what happened to the Left? Now they hate the Jews and Christians but they kind of like Muslims. What a bunch of nutters. lol!

THE JOOZ DID IT DERN IT!!!! Seriously though,what happened to the Left? Now they hate the Jews and Christians but they kind of like Muslims. What a bunch of nutters. lol!

I know you're baiting, but I'll bite. Jews are getting blowback because they deserve it. Many people are no longer falling for that anti-semitism bullshit. Many Jews are also unhappy with Israel's policies.

A Synopsis of the Israel/Palestine Conflict

your coming of the rails a little there yourself bub

That's because i'm one of those dreaded Jooz.

I see, yes, sometimes that can taint ones judgement and tends to make their statements far more agenda driven than factual

DD is seeking to remain politically relevant by glomming onto OWS, just as he tried to do with the TEa Party movement.

Its rather pathetic, but it did get him back into the news.

It's all the JOOZ fault! Weird that Left/Democrats,KKK,Muslim psychos,and Nazis all agree on that. Not a good trend there Dems.

Much like they do with the race card, Republicans are the ones who trumpet the Jew horn the loudest when they want to play some politics. For example, you've mentioned "the Jews" five or so times on one page.

What do the KKK,Nazis,and Left/Democrats all have in common?...They hates thems somes JOOOOZ. Bunch of ignorant Anti-Semites.

Much like they do with the race card, Republicans are the ones who trumpet the Jew horn the loudest when they want to play some politics. For example, you've mentioned "the Jews" five or so times on one page.

Another fucking racist/BIGOT.

Forum List

Back