OWS clowns

Nope. Have you actually spoken to any "occupiers"?

You realize that the "Occupy" protests are protests AGAINST "the system", right?

Obama is "the system".

The Shitters are against capitalism, private property, and individual civil rights.

Obama is against capitalism, private property, and individual civil rights.

Obama is their guy.

This is what I mean by "nonsense".

What "individual civil rights" do you think the occupiers are "against"?

Not to mention, Obama isn't against "capitalism" - in fact, he's a corporate puppet.

HAHA!!!!

Best part, the Occupy moron saying "We need guidance" in reference to the group falling apart.

Yeah......gonna be a great Summer o' KARMA Time for the 1%ers!!!!!

Occupied.jpg

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

You realize that the "Occupy" protests are protests AGAINST "the system", right?

Obama is "the system".

Obama is driving the System into a Brick Wall, head on. I guess it's just a matter of perspective. The OWS bleachers, meanwhile, are overfilled with Leftist Support, including Pennsylvania Avenue.

It is a matter of perspective.

What you're not getting here is that "leftist" isn't the same as "Democrat", or "Obama supporter".

What You are not getting is that These are OWS Organized Demonstrations. If this kind of crap was happening at Tea Party Rallies, we would never hear the end of it, from you. OWS is responsible for everything related to what they do. For OWS, the White House, or the Press to distance itself from something You All supported and helped create, is just more evidence of a failed Ideology.

Obama is driving the System into a Brick Wall, head on. I guess it's just a matter of perspective. The OWS bleachers, meanwhile, are overfilled with Leftist Support, including Pennsylvania Avenue.

What you're not getting here is that "leftist" isn't the same as "Democrat", or "Obama supporter".

What You are not getting is that These are OWS Organized Demonstrations. If this kind of crap was happening at Tea Party Rallies, we would never hear the end of it, from you. OWS is responsible for everything related to what they do. For OWS, the White House, or the Press to distance itself from something You All supported and helped create, is just more evidence of a failed Ideology.

I know that they're "organized" demonstrations - I know many of the "organizers" involved.

But there's no umbrella organization. There's no governing structure. Each protest is organized independently of each other, by different people. Just like the tea parties.

And don't try to tell me what I'd be saying if things like this were happening at tea parties.

Obama is "the system".

The Shitters are against capitalism, private property, and individual civil rights.

Obama is their guy.

Not to mention, Obama isn't against "capitalism" - in fact, he's a corporate puppet.

Private Property. Individual Will. Obama only supports one kind of Capitalism, State Capitalism. He's a Central Planner. Statist Progressivism Demands the Surrender of Conscience, Free Will, Resource, to the Hive, learn to do it with a smile, or be prepared to get thrown under the bus. There is No Live and let Live, in Obama's Utopia. It is his way or the Highway.

Obama is their guy.

Private Property. Individual Will. Obama only supports one kind of Capitalism, State Capitalism. He's a Central Planner. Statist Progressivism Demands the Surrender of Conscience, Free Will, Resource, to the Hive, learn to do it with a smile, or be prepared to get thrown under the bus. There is No Live and let Live, in Obama's Utopia. It is his way or the Highway.

Nonsense.

You can throw out as many Beck buzzwords as you like, but the fact of the matter is that Obama = Bush = Clinton, and so on and on.

Obama isn't trying to "change the system" - he is the system.

I know that they're "organized" demonstrations - I know many of the "organizers" involved.

But there's no umbrella organization. There's no governing structure. Each protest is organized independently of each other, by different people. Just like the tea parties.

And don't try to tell me what I'd be saying if things like this were happening at tea parties.

Actually Umbrella Organizations like the Spawn of ACORN are directly involved in the Movement. That is exactly what we are facing. These Organizations, are funneling Federal money, in the Billions, trying to bring the system crashing down. The ACORN Blue-Print is a Model to spread an Ideology like an out of control Virus or Disease, while evading detection. Funny you should bring that up.

Actually Umbrella Organizations like the Spawn of ACORN are directly involved in the Movement. That is exactly what we are facing. These Organizations, are funneling Federal money, in the Billions, trying to bring the system crashing down. The ACORN Blue-Print is a Model to spread an Ideology like an out of control Virus or Disease, while evading detection. Funny you should bring that up.

Calling ACORN the "umbrella organization" behind all the OWS protests is like calling Dick Armey the "boss" of the tea party movement.

Not to mention, I'm curious as to what you think the "ACORN blueprint" is.

Nonsense.

You can throw out as many Beck buzzwords as you like, but the fact of the matter is that Obama = Bush = Clinton, and so on and on.

Just because you say it is nonsense, does not make it so. Progressivism started this War, long before either of us were born, that is so. When Progressives decided to throw Unalienable Right's under the Bus, in service to the expediency of the State, taking the lazy way, you abandoned Classic Liberalism. Deny it all you want, or study up. No chain is stronger than it's weakest link. When you Sin against One or One Hundred Million, the Fact remains that You Sin. The same holds for Injustice.

What You are not getting is that These are OWS Organized Demonstrations. If this kind of crap was happening at Tea Party Rallies, we would never hear the end of it, from you.
Please!!

The Teabaggers did what The DICK; Armey TOLD THEM TO DO!!!!!

handjob.gif

The movement for civil rights in the 60's as well as the anti-Viet Nam War protests stumbled before they walked...and then ran right over your silly, wingnut asses. You all must have been in shop class building birdhouses when the rest of us were studying history.

Last edited:

Nonsense.

Just because you say it is nonsense, does not make it so. Progressivism started this War, long before either of us were born, that is so. When Progressives decided to throw Unalienable Right's under the Bus, in service to the expediency of the State, taking the lazy way, you abandoned Classic Liberalism. Deny it all you want, or study up. No chain is stronger than it's weakest link. When you Sin against One or One Hundred Million, the Fact remains that You Sin. The same holds for Injustice.

Just buzzwords, devoid of content.

The "occupiers" who are shitting on police cars and trying to blow up bridges? They're not going to vote for Obama. If they voted at all, it'd be for some random third party candidate.

The union guys, and 99% of the "occupy" movement that are just normal people (like the tea parties) - they'll probably vote for Obama. Like the "tea partiers" are going to vote for Romney.

I see it differently.

Have you ever been to an occupy protest? Spoken to anyone there?

I have. They are the ultimate conformists. Whenever you ask them a question, 20 other people repeat your question verbatim. Then when the person you are talking to answers your question, those same 20 people repeat his answer.

Very annoying.

Obama is their guy.

"Rave ON.......

dick_armey_libertysummit-cropped-proto-custom_2.jpg

....SUCKER!!!!!!!"

Here is a list from 2009.

Freedom, Liberty, Strength Through Knowledge
THE MANY FACES OF ACORN
Posted on September 26, 2009. Filed under: Enemies of The State, General Info, Watchdog Tools | Tags: abuse of power, Acorn, ACORN AFFILIATES, ACORN FAMILY, citizen watchdogs, Government Abuse, government corruption, government watchdogs, Rathke, SEIU, STAMP OUT CORRUPTION, take back America, Watchdogs |

Below please find a list of ACORN Affiliates A list of ACORN branch names and addresses is published seperately on this site ACORN and Sister Orgs Address List A-Z « Soldier For Liberty . I would appreciate the cooperation of all Watchdogs, Corruption Fighters, Truth Seekers, Dragon Slayers and Sleuths to track down facts that up until now were hidden from view. These may include back door Congressional dealing, under the table funding, extortion payments, etc.. Please use tools listed on this site, to the right of this column under Citizen Tools to unearth the web of deceit. The government is supposedly in the process of cutting ties with ACORN. You know, and I know, they will merely find another way to do it from the shadows. Let’s work together to stop them in their tracks. Please. Also, it is my belief the government will fund acorn through the banks from here on out. After all ACORN and the banks have a cozy history and the government now owns the banks. See this FOR WATCHDOGS- HOW BANKS WORK WITH ACORN « Soldier For Liberty to find out how BofA worked with ACORN. Please keep that in mind while you are searching. I have chosen not to publish where I came upon the list of Affiliates as things have been disappearing from the web of late.

385 Palmetto Street Housing Fund Corp.
4415 San Jacinto Street Co
ACORN
ACORN 2004 Housing Development Fund Corp.
ACORN 2005 Housing Development Fund Corp.
ACORN Associates
ACORN Beneficial Association
ACORN Beverly Y LLC
ACORN Campaign Services
ACORN Campaign To Raise The Minimum Wage
ACORN Center for Housing, Inc.
ACORN Children’s Beneficial Association
ACORN Community Land Association
ACORN Community Land Association of IL
ACORN Community Land Association of LA
ACORN Community Land Association of PA
ACORN Community Labor Organizing Center
ACORN Cultural Trust
ACORN Dumont-Snediker Housing Development Fund Corp
ACORN Fair Housing
ACORN Fund
ACORN Housing Corp.
ACORN Housing Corp. of IL
ACORN Housing Corp. of MO
ACORN Housing Corp. of PA
ACORN Institute
ACORN Law for Education, Representation, and Training
ACORN Management Corp.
ACORN National Broadcasting Network
ACORN Services
ACORN Television In Action For Communities
ACORN Tenant Union Training and Organizing Project
ACORN Tenants Union
Affiliated Media Foundation Movement
Agape Broadcasting Foundation, Inc.
American Evironmental Justice Project, Inc.
American Home Childcare Providers Association
American Institute for Social Justice
Arizona ACORN Housing Corp.
Arkansas Broadcasting Foundation
Association for the Rights of Citizens, Inc.
Associated Regional Maintenance Systems
Austin Organizing and Support Center
Baltimore Organizing and Support Center
Boston Organizing and Support Center
Broad Street Corp.
California Community Network
Chicago Organizing and Support Center
Chief Organizer Fund
Child Care Providers for Action Franklin
Citizens Action Research Project
Citizens Campaign for Work, Living Wage and Labor Peace
Citizens Consulting, Inc ( or CCI )
Citizens Campaign for Finance Reform
Colorado ACORN Housing Corp.
Crescent City Broadcasting Corp.
Desert Rose Homes, Inc.
Dumont Avenue Housing Development Fund
Elysian Fields Corp., Inc.
Elysian Fields Partnership
Fifteenth Street Corp.
Floridians for All PAC
Franklin ACORN Housing
Greenville Community Charter School, Inc.
Greenwell Springs Corp.
Hospitality Hotel and Restaurant Organizing Council (HOTROC)
Houston Organizing and Support Center
KABF Radio
KNON Radio
Labor Neighbor Reasearch and Training Center, Inc.
Living Wage Resource Center
Louisiana ACORN Fair Housing
Massachusetts ACORN Housing Corp.
Metro Technical Institute
Missouri Tax Justice Research Project
Montana Radio Network
Mott Have ACORN Housing Development Fund Corp.
Mutual Housing Association of New York, Inc.
National Center for Jobs and Justice
New Mexico Organizing and Support Center
New Orleans Community Housing Organization
New York ACORN Housing Company, Inc.
New York Agency for Community Affairs, Inc.
Orgainzers Forum
Pennsylvania Institute for Community Affairs
People’s Equipment Resource Corp.
Phoenix Organizing and Support Center
Project Vote
SEIU Local 100
SEIU Local 880
Service Workers Action Team
Shrevport Community Television
Site Fighters
Sixth Avenue Corp.
Social Policy
Southern Training Center
St. Louis Organizing and Support Center
St. Louis Tax Reform Group
Texas ACORN Housing Corp
Wal-Mart Workers Association
Wal-Mart Association for Reform Now
Working Families Association
A Community Resource Network
ACORN Foundation
ACORN International
Cypress ACORN Housing Development Fund, Inc.
Mermetau Elderly Housing Corp.
THE MANY FACES OF ACORN « Soldier For Liberty

Here is a list from 2009.

Freedom, Liberty, Strength Through Knowledge
THE MANY FACES OF ACORN
Posted on September 26, 2009. Filed under: Enemies of The State, General Info, Watchdog Tools | Tags: abuse of power, Acorn, ACORN AFFILIATES, ACORN FAMILY, citizen watchdogs, Government Abuse, government corruption, government watchdogs, Rathke, SEIU, STAMP OUT CORRUPTION, take back America, Watchdogs |

Below please find a list of ACORN Affiliates A list of ACORN branch names and addresses is published seperately on this site ACORN and Sister Orgs Address List A-Z « Soldier For Liberty . I would appreciate the cooperation of all Watchdogs, Corruption Fighters, Truth Seekers, Dragon Slayers and Sleuths to track down facts that up until now were hidden from view. These may include back door Congressional dealing, under the table funding, extortion payments, etc.. Please use tools listed on this site, to the right of this column under Citizen Tools to unearth the web of deceit. The government is supposedly in the process of cutting ties with ACORN. You know, and I know, they will merely find another way to do it from the shadows. Let’s work together to stop them in their tracks. Please. Also, it is my belief the government will fund acorn through the banks from here on out. After all ACORN and the banks have a cozy history and the government now owns the banks. See this FOR WATCHDOGS- HOW BANKS WORK WITH ACORN « Soldier For Liberty to find out how BofA worked with ACORN. Please keep that in mind while you are searching. I have chosen not to publish where I came upon the list of Affiliates as things have been disappearing from the web of late.

385 Palmetto Street Housing Fund Corp.
4415 San Jacinto Street Co
ACORN
ACORN 2004 Housing Development Fund Corp.
ACORN 2005 Housing Development Fund Corp.
ACORN Associates
ACORN Beneficial Association
ACORN Beverly Y LLC
ACORN Campaign Services
ACORN Campaign To Raise The Minimum Wage
ACORN Center for Housing, Inc.
ACORN Children’s Beneficial Association
ACORN Community Land Association
ACORN Community Land Association of IL
ACORN Community Land Association of LA
ACORN Community Land Association of PA
ACORN Community Labor Organizing Center
ACORN Cultural Trust
ACORN Dumont-Snediker Housing Development Fund Corp
ACORN Fair Housing
ACORN Fund
ACORN Housing Corp.
ACORN Housing Corp. of IL
ACORN Housing Corp. of MO
ACORN Housing Corp. of PA
ACORN Institute
ACORN Law for Education, Representation, and Training
ACORN Management Corp.
ACORN National Broadcasting Network
ACORN Services
ACORN Television In Action For Communities
ACORN Tenant Union Training and Organizing Project
ACORN Tenants Union
Affiliated Media Foundation Movement
Agape Broadcasting Foundation, Inc.
American Evironmental Justice Project, Inc.
American Home Childcare Providers Association
American Institute for Social Justice
Arizona ACORN Housing Corp.
Arkansas Broadcasting Foundation
Association for the Rights of Citizens, Inc.
Associated Regional Maintenance Systems
Austin Organizing and Support Center
Baltimore Organizing and Support Center
Boston Organizing and Support Center
Broad Street Corp.
California Community Network
Chicago Organizing and Support Center
Chief Organizer Fund
Child Care Providers for Action Franklin
Citizens Action Research Project
Citizens Campaign for Work, Living Wage and Labor Peace
Citizens Consulting, Inc ( or CCI )
Citizens Campaign for Finance Reform
Colorado ACORN Housing Corp.
Crescent City Broadcasting Corp.
Desert Rose Homes, Inc.
Dumont Avenue Housing Development Fund
Elysian Fields Corp., Inc.
Elysian Fields Partnership
Fifteenth Street Corp.
Floridians for All PAC
Franklin ACORN Housing
Greenville Community Charter School, Inc.
Greenwell Springs Corp.
Hospitality Hotel and Restaurant Organizing Council (HOTROC)
Houston Organizing and Support Center
KABF Radio
KNON Radio
Labor Neighbor Reasearch and Training Center, Inc.
Living Wage Resource Center
Louisiana ACORN Fair Housing
Massachusetts ACORN Housing Corp.
Metro Technical Institute
Missouri Tax Justice Research Project
Montana Radio Network
Mott Have ACORN Housing Development Fund Corp.
Mutual Housing Association of New York, Inc.
National Center for Jobs and Justice
New Mexico Organizing and Support Center
New Orleans Community Housing Organization
New York ACORN Housing Company, Inc.
New York Agency for Community Affairs, Inc.
Orgainzers Forum
Pennsylvania Institute for Community Affairs
People’s Equipment Resource Corp.
Phoenix Organizing and Support Center
Project Vote
SEIU Local 100
SEIU Local 880
Service Workers Action Team
Shrevport Community Television
Site Fighters
Sixth Avenue Corp.
Social Policy
Southern Training Center
St. Louis Organizing and Support Center
St. Louis Tax Reform Group
Texas ACORN Housing Corp
Wal-Mart Workers Association
Wal-Mart Association for Reform Now
Working Families Association
A Community Resource Network
ACORN Foundation
ACORN International
Cypress ACORN Housing Development Fund, Inc.
Mermetau Elderly Housing Corp.
THE MANY FACES OF ACORN « Soldier For Liberty

I'm not sure what you're point is. Yes, there are many organizations that were affiliated with ACORN. So what?

Nonsense.

It's good for you to admit that your whole DNC Platform is just that. Fuck, you can't even balance a budget. Obama has not stopped campaigning since he's been in office, other than to take Vacations, or Dictate through Executive Orders. Who are you kidding besides yourself.

It's good for you to admit that your whole DNC Platform is just that. Fuck, you can't even balance a budget. Obama has not stopped campaigning since he's been in office, other than to take Vacations, or Dictate through Executive Orders. Who are you kidding besides yourself.

I'm not "kidding myself" at all.

I'm not a Democrat, nor am I an "Obama supporter".

Forum List

Back