OWS clowns

All right. Who is responsible for putting a map with a crosshair over Cleveland on the internet?

Who was it? Take one step forward!

You rightwingers got it all wrong......Michael Moore said that this movement was going to be successful without violence because "there are more of us and less of them" (1 percent).

Nancy Pelosi understands these people's anger. Why don't you? She will tell you the fear and trepidation she felt walking among the Obamacare protestors in DC....reminded her of the anti-gay riots in SF back in the 70s. The smashed windows, rapes, murders, fecal bombs against police officers....it's not as threatening to Pelosi. It's all about understanding anger and being mindful of Tea Baggers' propensity to violence.

We should also give a big hand to our secretary of homeland security, Janet Napolitano, who is keeping a continued watch on returning white soldiers from Iraq and Afghanastan that represent a threat to the US landscape. So, if you look closely, the 5 Cleveland suspects clearly look like Parris Island graduates. Napolitano got em! Don't believe any comparisons of these guys to Columbine. There is just no way.

Funny you mention Columbine. The media tried so hard to portray Eric Harris and Dillon Dipshit as bullied kids, the weird kids who got picked on by the cool kids, the jocks, the rich kids, etc, etc.

10 years later, a book came out, most comprehensive study on that event known. The 2 dipshits were the bullies. They were not bullied at all. Classmates all confirmed it. The moron's personal notes confirmed it. Their videos confirmed it.

They were criminal punks, broke into cars, stole, bullied other people. Just pure evil kids. Harris had just been turned down by the Marine Corp due to his arrest record.

But the media's story of two bullied kids, who were outcasted by the rest of the school, was absolutely false.

Wasn't today (May 1st) supposed to be a big day
for Princess Nancy's little darlings?
I heard early today that like only 40 some odd dopes showed
up in lower Manhattan....
Wonder if they got a good sized crowd or not.

May Day Madness: Check Out The Blaze’s Massive Slideshow of the NYC Protests

Chaos Continues From Sea to Shining Sea as Occupy‘s ’May Day’ Protest Erupts

Seattle May Day Protest Turns Into Black Bloc Gone Wild

Above are links to a few "events"

And From thier 'OWN' page?

Occupy Wall Street | NYC Protest for World Revolution

From MY standpoint? There wasn't any protest. America wasn't "Shut down"...as they had hoped.

They must be really pissed.

So? What's next?

Maybe the Ohio Bridge scandal got them a little worried that their real purposes shouldn't be made known until after Obama is re-elected, if he can be at this point, that is. :rolleyes:

Fear not, the illegals were out in force in Downtown Los Angeles.
Oh, did someone play a theme song for OWS? It goes something like this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Js-PC3iOxlE]BURNING BRIDGES by JACK SCOTT - YouTube[/ame]

All right. Who is responsible for putting a map with a crosshair over Cleveland on the internet?

Who was it? Take one step forward!
Cleveland OWS got their wires crossed. They were supposed to bomb the important Ohio Bridge AFTER the election, not before. :lmao:

Fear not, the illegals were out in force in Downtown Los Angeles.
And was someone out there with a megastereo version of "Burning Bridges Behind me" for their amusement and that of the executive branch who encouraged them to be horses' heineys? :eusa_eh:

When this movement first started I had a lot of admiration for these kids because I saw it as kids finally getting invloved in the needs of their nation and could only see this as a good thing. However as time as gone on, I have come to the realization that this movement has become an outlet for Anarchist that are better known for destroying than they are for righting a wrong in a peaceful way. It's one thing to disagree with your Govt. and to express that in a peaceful manner and in the voting booth, but when your expression takes the same rights you seek from others i.e. destroying property, hurting others, etc. then you not only lose the high ground you also lose whatever good will that was there in the first place, including with me.

When this movement first started I had a lot of admiration for these kids because I saw it as kids finally getting invloved in the needs of their nation and could only see this as a good thing. However as time as gone on, I have come to the realization that this movement has become an outlet for Anarchist that are better known for destroying than they are for righting a wrong in a peaceful way. It's one thing to disagree with your Govt. and to express that in a peaceful manner and in the voting booth, but when your expression takes the same rights you seek from others i.e. destroying property, hurting others, etc. then you not only lose the high ground you also lose whatever good will that was there in the first place, including with me.
When it was discovered Soros foundation money was backing the OWS, many of us realized it was a ploy to brainwash more Americans to doing terror on the ground against America.

Burning bridges in Ohio by an OWS community organizer is but one of the progeny of George Soros-funded destroy America goals. It's too bad one of our intelligence folks got wind of the ploy to take out the bridge in Ohio and catch the screw-America criminals in the act. I hope they throw the book at 'em.

Glad you see the light, Navy1960. Sorry it had to be this way but we are not in charge of the OWS terror society.

Last edited:
When it was discovered Soros foundation money was backing the OWS, many of us realized it was a ploy to brainwash more Americans to doing terror on the ground against America.

Burning bridges in Ohio by an OWS community organizer is but one of the progeny of George Soros-funded destroy America goals. It's too bad one of our intelligence folks got wind of the ploy to take out the bridge in Ohio and catch the screw-America criminals in the act. I hope they throw the book at 'em.

Well becki I'm an old duffer *laughs* , so I like to see the best in people and when this OWS movement started, like I said, just seeing young people out there engaged and expressing concern about the future of this nation gave me a sense of pride to see a new generation taking an interest in the future of the nation I love so much. That said, I do tend to think that high minded feeling has long gone from OWS and is now replete with as I mentioned those determined to shout down their rights at the expense of others. I have little regard or respect for that and as for the destruction of things like Bridges and hurting others, thats nothing but a crime and would say to that even a shoplifter makes a point by running out of the store they are still a shoplifter and criminal. They are and have NOTHING to do with Americans be they left or right trying to express themselves and taking an interest in this nations future , those Americans no matter the stripe who love this nation as I do, will and always have had my respect, these people who now call themselves OWS do not.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back