OWS clowns

When this movement first started I had a lot of admiration for these kids because I saw it as kids finally getting invloved in the needs of their nation and could only see this as a good thing. However as time as gone on, I have come to the realization that this movement has become an outlet for Anarchist that are better known for destroying than they are for righting a wrong in a peaceful way. It's one thing to disagree with your Govt. and to express that in a peaceful manner and in the voting booth, but when your expression takes the same rights you seek from others i.e. destroying property, hurting others, etc. then you not only lose the high ground you also lose whatever good will that was there in the first place, including with me.
When it was discovered Soros foundation money was backing the OWS, many of us realized it was a ploy to brainwash more Americans to doing terror on the ground against America.

Burning bridges in Ohio by an OWS community organizer is but one of the progeny of George Soros-funded destroy America goals. It's too bad one of our intelligence folks got wind of the ploy to take out the bridge in Ohio and catch the screw-America criminals in the act. I hope they throw the book at 'em.

Well becki I'm an old duffer *laughs* , so I like to see the best in people and when this OWS movement started, like I said, just seeing young people out there engaged and expressing concern about the future of this nation gave me a sense of pride to see a new generation taking an interest in the future of the nation I love so much. That said, I do tend to think that high minded feeling has long gone from OWS and is now replete with as I mentioed those determined to shout down their rights at the expense of others. I have little regard or respect for that and as for the destruction of things like Bridges and hurting others, thats nothing but a crime and would say to that even a shoplifter makes a point by running out of the store they are still a shoplifter and criminal. They are and have NOTHING to do with Americans be they left or right trying to express themselves and taking an interest in this nations future , those Americans no matter the stripe who love this nation as I do, will and always have had my respect, these people who now call themselves OWS do not.

If they were rooted in Thoreau, MLK, Gandhi, I could respect that. When they cross over the line of Self Respect, Non-Violent Civil Disobedience, the cause is already lost. Again, it would also help if they understood their cause, to know what they were for, to know what they are against.

Most normal people never associated Timothy McVeigh with the American right wing and rightfully so.
Painting a few bad apples as representatives of Occupy is disingenuous and intellectually dishonest.

Actually, it's much more than a few. You start something like this, you are responsible, in part.

When it was discovered Soros foundation money was backing the OWS, many of us realized it was a ploy to brainwash more Americans to doing terror on the ground against America.

Burning bridges in Ohio by an OWS community organizer is but one of the progeny of George Soros-funded destroy America goals. It's too bad one of our intelligence folks got wind of the ploy to take out the bridge in Ohio and catch the screw-America criminals in the act. I hope they throw the book at 'em.

Well becki I'm an old duffer *laughs* , so I like to see the best in people and when this OWS movement started, like I said, just seeing young people out there engaged and expressing concern about the future of this nation gave me a sense of pride to see a new generation taking an interest in the future of the nation I love so much. That said, I do tend to think that high minded feeling has long gone from OWS and is now replete with as I mentioed those determined to shout down their rights at the expense of others. I have little regard or respect for that and as for the destruction of things like Bridges and hurting others, thats nothing but a crime and would say to that even a shoplifter makes a point by running out of the store they are still a shoplifter and criminal. They are and have NOTHING to do with Americans be they left or right trying to express themselves and taking an interest in this nations future , those Americans no matter the stripe who love this nation as I do, will and always have had my respect, these people who now call themselves OWS do not.

If they were rooted in Thoreau, MLK, Gandhi, I could respect that. When they cross over the line of Self Respect, Non-Violent Civil Disobedience, the cause is already lost. Again, it would also help if they understood their cause, to know what they were for, to know what they are against.

Well said, and I might add that if it were more a movement crafted in the mold of a MLK perhaps , it's my humble opinion that they would have a much larger voice than they do now and wide support.

It's a means to an end. Obama is the means, the vehicle. :eusa_whistle:

I don't know where you guys get this meme that the OWS occupiers are "Obama supporters"...

If any of them end up voting....who do you think their choice will be...Romney or Obama?

The "occupiers" who are shitting on police cars and trying to blow up bridges? They're not going to vote for Obama. If they voted at all, it'd be for some random third party candidate.

The union guys, and 99% of the "occupy" movement that are just normal people (like the tea parties) - they'll probably vote for Obama. Like the "tea partiers" are going to vote for Romney.

I don't know where you guys get this meme that the OWS occupiers are "Obama supporters"...

If any of them end up voting....who do you think their choice will be...Romney or Obama?

The "occupiers" who are shitting on police cars and trying to blow up bridges? They're not going to vote for Obama. If they voted at all, it'd be for some random third party candidate.

The union guys, and 99% of the "occupy" movement that are just normal people (like the tea parties) - they'll probably vote for Obama. Like the "tea partiers" are going to vote for Romney.

I see it differently.

I see it differently.

Have you ever been to an occupy protest? Spoken to anyone there?

Most normal people never associated Timothy McVeigh with the American right wing and rightfully so.
Painting a few bad apples as representatives of Occupy is disingenuous and intellectually dishonest.

Actually, it's much more than a few. You start something like this, you are responsible, in part.

I know people who have attended Occupy functions and I know people who are involved with the Tea Party.
Not one of these people are like what is painted in a broad and all encompassing stroke by the narrow-minded extreme left or right.
I guess ignorance and hate is bliss.

:lol: You are kidding, right. :lol:

Nope. Have you actually spoken to any "occupiers"?

You realize that the "Occupy" protests are protests AGAINST "the system", right?

Obama is "the system".

Obama is driving the System into a Brick Wall, head on. I guess it's just a matter of perspective. The OWS bleachers, meanwhile, are overfilled with Leftist Support, including Pennsylvania Avenue.

The majority of protesters in NYC at the beginning of the occupy protests were relatively wealthy, middle class New Yorkers.

You guys seem to think the movement is made up of only the 20 punk kids camped out - but that's not any more true than the claims that "all" the tea partiers were racists.

I'd say that the percentage of the OWS protesters that are "violent anarchists" is about the same as the percentage of tea partiers that are "racists".

:lol: You are kidding, right. :lol:

You realize that the "Occupy" protests are protests AGAINST "the system", right?

Obama is "the system".

Obama is driving the System into a Brick Wall, head on. I guess it's just a matter of perspective. The OWS bleachers, meanwhile, are overfilled with Leftist Support, including Pennsylvania Avenue.

It is a matter of perspective.

What you're not getting here is that "leftist" isn't the same as "Democrat", or "Obama supporter".

Obama is "the system".

The Shitters are against capitalism, private property, and individual civil rights.

Obama is against capitalism, private property, and individual civil rights.

Obama is their guy.

Well said, and I might add that if it were more a movement crafted in the mold of a MLK perhaps , it's my humble opinion that they would have a much larger voice than they do now and wide support.

Totally Agree. :)

Forum List

Back