Own Your Own Problems

AnonymousIV

May 18, 2011
Anonymous009, on 28 August 2012 - 06:28 PM, said:What is up with the nation? For some reason the right cannot own it's own problems. It's an older concept but one that needs to be adhered to in the following months. Please look at the link. I think what he is trying to say is some problems need to be resolved between your ears, instead of making it everybody elses. I don't think the right has an inkling of knowledge about how to do that. Their either changing policy, or rearranging to make the world more conducive as to how they think. Think of the oppression of the left by the right, it all comes from failing to own their own problems. http://www.weekdaywi...om/mm011204.htm Or am I seeing things totally different.e="6"]

First I have to say that when I saw the title "Own Your Own Problems" and that your name is "Anonymous009" I figured you were probably a conservative who created a fake account to cause shit here in the LO. So I was ready to go off on ya when I clicked it. Then I started reading then shouted, "Oh, this guy makes sense!" Haha. So my point, I guess, is thank you for not being a conservative

So onto the article your link was to. I read it (I read most of it) and his causes were fear, fatigue, inadequate training, loss of interest, and a hatred of the procedure. So let's analyze the right with this list...

We can immediatly toss fatigue. You have to actually do shit to get tired. We can also toss hatred of procedure. If the conservatives hated procedure they wouldn't have attempted to repeal the Affordable Care Act a billion times.

Now for inadequate training. This one really only applies to certain members of the Republican Party. Most of which are Tea Party members as well. Guys like Romney and Ryan know what they're doing, it's just the wrong things for the country. People like Sahra Palin, not so much. Inadequate training? Sahra didn't get adequate training in her highschool history class! John McCain needs training to work on his judgement of character. If you'll allow me to continue my anti-Palin rant, John McCain really needs to be watched before he loses his 4 houses in a game of Texas Hold 'Em. The guy has to be a gambling addict because he took SUCH a risk with Palin. He had tons of people in his party to choose from. People with much more political experience. Instead he puts all his chips in on an unknown, ditsy soccer mom from a little town in Alaska, whose only minor experience is serving part of a term as a mayor of a town nobody has ever heard of. I'm not saying that McCain hates America, but when an ancient man attempts to put this country one heart attack away from the dumbest woman in the world leading our country perhaps treason charges should follow. Okay so enough about the female equivalent of George W. Bush.

Loss of interest...well really the Republicans have lost all interest in everything EXCEPT getting Obama out of office. And they plan to do this no matter what. If that means the destruction of the United States, so be it. So the next time a Republican poses in front of an American flag with a "God Bless America" banner while singing the national anthem ask him if he is really invested in this country, or defeating Obama. It's obvious the GOP wants the democrat out and their guy in. That's normal and that's okay. That's what makes the Democrat in office actually do get off his ass and do stuff. It's NOT okay for them to condemn this country to get what they want. Especially not when they're the group that acts like saying the pledge of allegiance is the most noble thing in the world. It's like if you called the Pope "Holy Father" while you stabbed him to death. It makes you a hypocrit.

So now we're down to fear. Fear of losing power? Yes. Fear that people might actually wake up and realize that it was the Republican party that destroyed this country to begin with and stop voting these assholes into office? Perfect Answer! That's why these guys are always rewriting history. They blame Obama for every problem from the debt that this country had long before he was in office to the wars Bush started. And they can't blame Obama for not doing more to fix the economy when everything the man has tried to do has been blocked by THEM!!! That's like no letting the mailman onto your property then calling the post office and complaining that you didn't get your mail today. They're also trying to make us forget history. That's why they didn't invite George W. Bush, Dick Cheney and Sahra Palin to the Republican Convention. No America, forget about the retarded cowboy, the Haliburton prophet and the worthless bimbo queen! They're gone now, we have a whole new group of idiots and con-artists who are ready to destroy this country!

So Anonymous009, yes the Republicans are pawning their own mistakes onto the Left and relentlessly oppressed us. They made the word liberal into the word fuck and now Dems are afraid to be known as a liberal. So in many ways the Dems are very much responsible for not properly fighting back. What we need is someone in the Left to stand up to the Right and say, "NO! Stop feeding America full of your BS! YOU created the mess we are in and YOU ARE BLOCKING US FROM FIXING IT! And by the way I'm proud to be a liberal! You may say it as an insult, but I take it as the greatest compliment in the world! Learn how to read, then buy a dictionary and look it up. You'll see words like generous, tolerant, broad-minded, progressive, defensive of freedom of speech. THESE ARE GOOD THINGS! So call me a liberal again and again, cause if your followers knew what being a liberal was truly about they would follow us in a second! So sit down, shut up, stop crying that Mr. Black Man won the election and let the adults get to work fixing the nation-sized vase you just broke and maybe when you grown up and realize that keeping gays from marrying isn't what makes the world work we might let you hold office again in 50 or 60 years!"

And finally a question to any people caught inbetween the left and right that don't think Obama is the right guy to hold office, you may not think Obama is the right guy to fix our problems and that's fine. But why the hell would you vote for the party that created the mess in the first place?!

And finally a question to any people caught inbetween the left and right that don't think Obama is the right guy to hold office, you may not think Obama is the right guy to fix our problems and that's fine. But why the hell would you vote for the party that created the mess in the first place?!

Best chance at opportunty to provide for my family out of the two choices.

Anonymous009, on 28 August 2012 - 06:28 PM, said:What is up with the nation? For some reason the right cannot own it's own problems. It's an older concept but one that needs to be adhered to in the following months. Please look at the link. I think what he is trying to say is some problems need to be resolved between your ears, instead of making it everybody elses. I don't think the right has an inkling of knowledge about how to do that. Their either changing policy, or rearranging to make the world more conducive as to how they think. Think of the oppression of the left by the right, it all comes from failing to own their own problems. http://www.weekdaywi...om/mm011204.htm Or am I seeing things totally different.e="6"]

First I have to say that when I saw the title "Own Your Own Problems" and that your name is "Anonymous009" I figured you were probably a conservative who created a fake account to cause shit here in the LO. So I was ready to go off on ya when I clicked it. Then I started reading then shouted, "Oh, this guy makes sense!" Haha. So my point, I guess, is thank you for not being a conservative

So onto the article your link was to. I read it (I read most of it) and his causes were fear, fatigue, inadequate training, loss of interest, and a hatred of the procedure. So let's analyze the right with this list...

We can immediatly toss fatigue. You have to actually do shit to get tired. We can also toss hatred of procedure. If the conservatives hated procedure they wouldn't have attempted to repeal the Affordable Care Act a billion times.

Now for inadequate training. This one really only applies to certain members of the Republican Party. Most of which are Tea Party members as well. Guys like Romney and Ryan know what they're doing, it's just the wrong things for the country. People like Sahra Palin, not so much. Inadequate training? Sahra didn't get adequate training in her highschool history class! John McCain needs training to work on his judgement of character. If you'll allow me to continue my anti-Palin rant, John McCain really needs to be watched before he loses his 4 houses in a game of Texas Hold 'Em. The guy has to be a gambling addict because he took SUCH a risk with Palin. He had tons of people in his party to choose from. People with much more political experience. Instead he puts all his chips in on an unknown, ditsy soccer mom from a little town in Alaska, whose only minor experience is serving part of a term as a mayor of a town nobody has ever heard of. I'm not saying that McCain hates America, but when an ancient man attempts to put this country one heart attack away from the dumbest woman in the world leading our country perhaps treason charges should follow. Okay so enough about the female equivalent of George W. Bush.

Loss of interest...well really the Republicans have lost all interest in everything EXCEPT getting Obama out of office. And they plan to do this no matter what. If that means the destruction of the United States, so be it. So the next time a Republican poses in front of an American flag with a "God Bless America" banner while singing the national anthem ask him if he is really invested in this country, or defeating Obama. It's obvious the GOP wants the democrat out and their guy in. That's normal and that's okay. That's what makes the Democrat in office actually do get off his ass and do stuff. It's NOT okay for them to condemn this country to get what they want. Especially not when they're the group that acts like saying the pledge of allegiance is the most noble thing in the world. It's like if you called the Pope "Holy Father" while you stabbed him to death. It makes you a hypocrit.

So now we're down to fear. Fear of losing power? Yes. Fear that people might actually wake up and realize that it was the Republican party that destroyed this country to begin with and stop voting these assholes into office? Perfect Answer! That's why these guys are always rewriting history. They blame Obama for every problem from the debt that this country had long before he was in office to the wars Bush started. And they can't blame Obama for not doing more to fix the economy when everything the man has tried to do has been blocked by THEM!!! That's like no letting the mailman onto your property then calling the post office and complaining that you didn't get your mail today. They're also trying to make us forget history. That's why they didn't invite George W. Bush, Dick Cheney and Sahra Palin to the Republican Convention. No America, forget about the retarded cowboy, the Haliburton prophet and the worthless bimbo queen! They're gone now, we have a whole new group of idiots and con-artists who are ready to destroy this country!

So Anonymous009, yes the Republicans are pawning their own mistakes onto the Left and relentlessly oppressed us. They made the word liberal into the word fuck and now Dems are afraid to be known as a liberal. So in many ways the Dems are very much responsible for not properly fighting back. What we need is someone in the Left to stand up to the Right and say, "NO! Stop feeding America full of your BS! YOU created the mess we are in and YOU ARE BLOCKING US FROM FIXING IT! And by the way I'm proud to be a liberal! You may say it as an insult, but I take it as the greatest compliment in the world! Learn how to read, then buy a dictionary and look it up. You'll see words like generous, tolerant, broad-minded, progressive, defensive of freedom of speech. THESE ARE GOOD THINGS! So call me a liberal again and again, cause if your followers knew what being a liberal was truly about they would follow us in a second! So sit down, shut up, stop crying that Mr. Black Man won the election and let the adults get to work fixing the nation-sized vase you just broke and maybe when you grown up and realize that keeping gays from marrying isn't what makes the world work we might let you hold office again in 50 or 60 years!"

More blame Bush Blabber. Let's say for argument's sake, that the decline started under Bush.

You ask, "But why the hell would you vote for the party that created the mess in the first place?"

First off, is the obvious flaw in that question. Romney did not create the situation. If Obama can get away with saying that he inherited the situation then logic states that Romney inherits not only the mess created under Bush but the exacerbated disaster Obama created trying to fix it.

I used this analogy before. If you burn your hand on the stovetop, do you put it back into the fire and hope it heals? Of course not. You seek treatment to help heal it. Do you want it to heal as quick as possible or do you want the burn to linger?

Again for arguement's sake let's say there has been some minor progress under Obama. That progress has been slow and painful and at an astronomical cost to this generation, our children and our grandchildren.

All you proponents of sending Obama back for 4 more years are running on the old saying, "if at first you don't succeed try, try again." Sounds good in theory but can we afford to? No one in their right mind can justify more spending. Obama has NOT OFFERED much else. When you can't pay your credit card bill, do you keep spending to drive the balance down? No!

So let me throw it back at you. Why should we give Obama 4 more years when his policies are not working? Or working so slowly that they are almost non-existant to those suffering.

Now of course the retort will be what's Romney going to do differently? He has outlined a plan. Will it work? Who knows? But one thing is certain, we won't know uless we try and we tried Obama's way and it has made much difference.

Now I could recite a ltiany of things wrong with Obama's policies and likewise you can likely rebuff them with your own.

Remember one simple thing. We fell for an unproven Senator based on two words...Hope and Change.

So then why isn't now the time to CHANGE course and try a new path and HOPE it works?

If it was good enough to take a chance on Obama why not Romney? With his business acumen, I'd venture to say that he can't do any worse than Obama... and likely far better.

Best chance at opportunty to provide for my family out of the two choices.

Some Obamatrons are masochists...they want more of the same pain. Others are Sadists..they want the rest of us to suffer the pain of their ignorance.

That OP was a tough read, but I'll do my best here...

So, AnonIV let's start out...

I will enumerate my own problems, as a Republican, and then allow you to reply:

As a Republican, I spent my life from age 12 to age 22 in poverty. As a Republican.

Please describe to me how a Republican can live in poverty, yet remain a Republican.

Forum List

Back