Over 98% of California's population growth is from immigration and their offspring!

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
CAPS Children Ad Californians For Population Stabilization

Now lets talk about reality. My house is worth around $500,000. The vast majority of people in my neighborhood speak Spanish or some Asian language at home. Many can't speak English at all.

There are loud parties with Mexican language music every weekend, Graffiti is constantly being sprayed everywhere ( Thank goodness my city cleans it up fast), crime is much higher now with gangs everywhere (Helicopters flying over at night at least a couple times a week looking for criminals), many houses are not being taken care of and falling apart, all the hospital trauma rooms have shut down and if you get into a serious accident you have to be air lifted by helicopter to the county hospital, 50%....YES 50% of car accidents are hit and run in Los Angeles because of illegals (Google it), etc. I could on and on what decades of illegal immigration has done but this is what the real world is like. This is no exaggeration and is caused by the lack assimilation FROM TOO MUCH IMMIGRATION!

Traffic-wide.jpg

Last edited:
The offspring of immigrants? You mean CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA? Gosh, what a shock to find such characters in any of our 50 states!

I do pity you the horrible trauma of being exposed to the terrible imposition of overhearing a language other than your own from time to time. That some of them speak it "at home" can only be a minor salve to your emotions as you must still persist in the knowledge that behind your neighbor's walls such an outrage is taking place while you snuggle in bed. A foundation should be established to aid victims such as yourself. I don't know how you make it through the day.

Last edited:
The offspring of immigrants? You mean CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA? Gosh, what a shock to find such characters in any of our 50 states!

I do pity you the horrible trauma of being exposed to the terrible imposition of overhearing a language other than your own from time to time. That some of them speak it "at home" can only be a minor salve to your emotions as you must still persist in the knowledge that behind your neighbor's walls such an outrage is taking place while you snuggle in bed. A foundation should be established to aid victims such as yourself. I don't know how you make it through the day.

The subject is too complicated for you. Go back to your coloring books.

The subject is too complicated for you. Go back to your coloring books.

No response at all, eh loser?

CAPS Children Ad Californians For Population Stabilization

Now lets talk about reality. My house is worth around $500,000. The vast majority of people in my neighborhood speak Spanish or some Asian language at home. Many can't speak English at all.

There are loud parties with Mexican language music every weekend, Graffiti is constantly being sprayed everywhere ( Thank goodness my city cleans it up fast), crime is much higher now with gangs everywhere (Helicopters flying over at night at least a couple times a week looking for criminals), many houses are not being taken care of and falling apart, all the hospital trauma rooms have shut down and if you get into a serious accident you have to be air lifted by helicopter to the county hospital, 50%....YES 50% of car accidents are hit and run in Los Angeles because of illegals (Google it), etc. I could on and on what decades of illegal immigration has done but this is what the real world is like. This is no exaggeration and is caused by the lack assimilation FROM TOO MUCH IMMIGRATION!

View attachment 43656
I live in California, ad I love it, plus I'm a 51 year old white guy.

Do you even live in California?

How did New York City go from a population of a few hundred thousand to a few million in the course of a century?

How did the population of the United States increase so dramatically in the years between the Civil War and WWI?

Our nation was built by immigrants. I'm a second generation American. My grandfather was an immigrant. My case is not unusual. Raise your hand if no one in your family was an immigrant.

The gifts immigrants bring are a thousand times greater than their impact on those who see them with fear and suspicion.

Nos your ancestors believed in America and wanted to become a part of it. They did not come here cause they heard they could get free stuff or to milk the country for all it was worth or to tell American citizens how they were supposed to act. They came here with humility, hope, and a work ethic off the scale asking only for opportunity. And they came through Ellis island legally. And nos ask yourself what your grandfather would have to say about the illegals coming across the border today?

You don't live in the real world U. Anchor babies, schools, hospitals are swamped in California to say nothing of the illegals who drive without a license or insurance. 40 percent of the workers in LA county work for cash. Shall we compare to Asian immigrants? Let the facts speak for themselves and once again ask if your grandfather would approve.
snopes.com Just One State - Cost of Illegals in Los Angeles

Forum List

Back