Over 900 CVS stores closing in 2024

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

why this was in uk news is beyond me. its in the states . and look pictures are all of black shoplifters. even though all races have shoplifters , blacks are now doing it the most. they think there owned something, instead of just getting jobs. sad. looks like rite aid is following.

why this was in uk news is beyond me. its in the states . and look pictures are all of black shoplifters. even though all races have shoplifters , blacks are now doing it the most. they think there owned something, instead of just getting jobs. sad. looks like rite aid is following.
Yeah team. Soon there wont be any stores left to loot and those fucking blacks will end up trying people's houses.

Because of all this Black and Brown crime and the Democrats refusing to do anything about it we can't have nice things, like a neighborhood drug store.

A lot of stores nationwide are closing due to online sales, but a lot of them are also closing due to looting and unsafe working conditions.

Thank a black male.

Because of all this Black and Brown crime and the Democrats refusing to do anything about it we can't have nice things, like a neighborhood drug store.
the brown crime is cause if all the illegals coming in here. the flash mobs are all black because they are owed something. it used t even among the races with shop lifting. not is toped. by the blacks and mexican illegals now. they are owed something you know. and liberals allow it all for votes.

Forum List

Back