Over 5700 New Record Highs And We Aren't Even To April Yet

Libtards have their own cult, er I mean "religion". It's called "Globull Warming" and Algore is the high priestess of the cult......

Al-Gore-Global-Warming-32824.jpg

It is such "solid science" that the cult members need to change the name.... it's not "globull Warming anymorre......

mmw_globalwarming_030211.jpg

Tomorrow the forecast shows that N.Dakota is expected to be warmer than Phoenix. That global warming is such a blatent hoax....................NOT

CO2small.gif
Ahhh an irrelevancy alarm goes off and what do we find? The discredited hockey stick.

Tomorrow the forecast shows that N.Dakota is expected to be warmer than Phoenix. That global warming is such a blatent hoax....................NOT

CO2small.gif

Interesting how GW enthusiasts can claim weather is evidence of global warming, but non GW enthusiasts aren't allowed to claim weather is not evidence of global warming.

Double standards anyone?

CO2small.gif
Anthropogenic Global Warming is NOT Fact. It is faith.

Oh, as a reminder, 8 billion tons of CO2 is still less than 0.04% of all CO2 in the atmosphere, which makes up 0.06% of all atmospheric composition. How is an increase of 0.0024% of atmospheric composition over 350 years going to matter again to the climate?

That's right.... it doesn't.

Ask frozen Europe about you thoughts,bet they would have a different point of view.

Not really.

Ever national scientific organization in the world believes in global warming.

And every political party as well.

Except for one.....

Global warming controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A group of 3,146 earth scientists surveyed around the world overwhelmingly agree that in the past 200-plus years, mean global temperatures have been rising, and that human activity is a significant contributing factor in changing mean global temperatures.

Doran found that climatologists who are active in research showed the strongest consensus on the causes of global warming, with 97 percent agreeing humans play a role.

Scientists Agree Human-induced Global Warming Is Real, Survey Says

But hey!! Rush Limbaugh says it ain't happening so that's good enough for some of these dumbasses.

well I guess they could kill off a few billion people, maybe that would help.

I do not often comment on climate change threads because of the single minded quasi religious mission of the deniers to discredit it. As it stands the issue has been so clouded by political agendas that no piece of information can be totally trusted. As a result we are all just going to sit here arguing while cooler heads in other countries develop contingency plans and prepare to for the changes that are most definitely occurring. The US the going to get caught flatfooted on this one and hopefully we will not live to hear our descendants curse our names for refusing to do a damned thing about it.

Not really.

Ever national scientific organization in the world believes in global warming.

And every political party as well.

Except for one.....

Global warming controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Doran found that climatologists who are active in research showed the strongest consensus on the causes of global warming, with 97 percent agreeing humans play a role.

Scientists Agree Human-induced Global Warming Is Real, Survey Says

But hey!! Rush Limbaugh says it ain't happening so that's good enough for some of these dumbasses.

well I guess they could kill off a few billion people, maybe that would help.
The proponents could help by leading by example? Show us how it's done?

It'd help me, but I learn slow, so it may take a few billion of them before I get the hang of it.

OK, here's a question:

How many of you who are now stating that Global Warming is definitely NOT man-made.. were stating a few years ago that global warming didn't exist at all?

And remember, this message board does go back that far, and it is searchable.

Now, given that you were wrong at that point, don't you think that there might be a slight chance that all those scientists are right, and that you may be wrong?

Just a slight one?

You all call Global Warming a "religion", and try to cast Global Warming advocates as cult members...

But, I'm perfectly willing to admit that there is a chance global warming is not man-made.

I just point out that I believe the probability is that man is exacerbating the issue.

So, can you admit that there is a chance that it is man-made, and that the question lies in debating the facts, rather than claiming it's all a hoax?

You all call Global Warming a "religion", and try to cast Global Warming advocates as cult members...

But, I'm perfectly willing to admit that there is a chance global warming is not man-made.

I just point out that I believe the probability is that man is exacerbating the issue.

So, can you admit that there is a chance that it is man-made, and that the question lies in debating the facts, rather than claiming it's all a hoax?
If the answer to every single issue in the world is global warming, it's either a religion or mental disease.

Which would you prefer? Climate science isn't a game of "Six Degrees of Separation from Anthropogenic Global Warming" you know.

Or do you? Your side wouldn't know the difference between Causation and Correlation even if it sat on your face, farted and bounced till your skull caved.

OK, here's a question:

How many of you who are now stating that Global Warming is definitely NOT man-made.. were stating a few years ago that global warming didn't exist at all?

And remember, this message board does go back that far, and it is searchable.

Now, given that you were wrong at that point, don't you think that there might be a slight chance that all those scientists are right, and that you may be wrong?

Just a slight one?
The hoax of it is man made. I'll give them that.

Forum List

Back