Over 50% of US babies were born on Medicaid

When I get into debates with liberals about our social programs, it doesn't take long for a few to chime in and tell us about some unfortunate person who had children and then lost control over supporting them. Yeah, I'm sure that's the typical case.

On the right, we have asserted that this is not the typical case. The typical case is poor people having children knowing they can't afford them, but have them anyhow because we working people will have to support them.

That debate is now over. In over half of the states across the country, over 50% of babies are born using Medicaid, further proof that the so-called poor have more children than do the working on average. Either that, or half of the country is on Medicaid. Either way, something has to change.

In almost half of the United States, 50% or more babies born were on Medicaid

Sorry bub I don't even have to read the article it's not all poor people without a job that get medicaid for the
first year of life. I know for a fact in my state regardless if the woman makes $50,000 or $5,000 a year if they have no insurance the baby is born with Medicaid and normally stays on a year or two. So your bullshit article of lazy no good poor people is wrong. And it's been run by republicans for many years and also red.

If you're on Medicaid you don't need to be having babies. Get situated in life then start a family

Or get an abortion ?

Medicaid pays for birth control...nice try

Which you are against I'm sure . Well righties want people to get married and have lots of babies . And righties tell young couples not to get Obamacare plans , even though it covers child birth.

So what's your plan???

Be responsible, you idiot. Birth control is everywhere at no charge, USE IT!!!

Good grief do you ever think before you post? If you're on Medicaid don't get PG you're in no financial shape to be raising kids. Trust me it takes a ton of money.

Typical conservatives. You have all kinds of opinions but no SOLUTIONS!

If you're on Medicaid you don't need to be having babies. Get situated in life then start a family

Or get an abortion ?

Which you are against I'm sure . Well righties want people to get married and have lots of babies . And righties tell young couples not to get Obamacare plans , even though it covers child birth.

So what's your plan???

Good grief do you ever think before you post? If you're on Medicaid don't get PG you're in no financial shape to be raising kids. Trust me it takes a ton of money.

Their solution is to let them die or force the father to work 3 jobs.

Conservatives are fucking evil

How is iberalism sustainable when 47% of the population pay no taxes and 50% of babies born are born on Medicaid?

And then to show what a great vision The Left has for America, They want to soak Corporate America with both punitive taxes, open borders, and a $15 an hour minimum wage.

McDonalds will install Kiosks and Farmers will just buy robots, and the Welfare State will expand until it isn't worth anyone's time or effort to have a job.

When I get into debates with liberals about our social programs, it doesn't take long for a few to chime in and tell us about some unfortunate person who had children and then lost control over supporting them. Yeah, I'm sure that's the typical case.

On the right, we have asserted that this is not the typical case. The typical case is poor people having children knowing they can't afford them, but have them anyhow because we working people will have to support them.

That debate is now over. In over half of the states across the country, over 50% of babies are born using Medicaid, further proof that the so-called poor have more children than do the working on average. Either that, or half of the country is on Medicaid. Either way, something has to change.

How many $7 hour workers have babies without the help of Medicade ?

Or get an abortion ?

So what's your plan???

I gave you one but it's foreign to you loons....personal responsibility

Of course, this is the way the world works. And.....?

The right demand that the poor have babies, they want Planned Parenthood taken down because they promote contraception and abortions, and then the right get pissy because the poor ARE HAVING BABIES.

You couldn't make this shit up.

They're like Sybil.

Or get an abortion ?

So what's your plan???

That's a platitude . Not a solution.

Young couple gets preggy . No insurance . What do you Do with them president sassy?

So what's your plan???

Young couple gets preggy . No insurance . What do you Do with them president sassy?

Said young couple should have been responsible. That's a slution before the problem

So what's your plan???

Said young couple should have been responsible. That's a slution before the problem

Well their you have it! "Just say responsible "! Problem solved !!! No more uninsured births !

You righties have a knack for realistic governing !

Well their you have it! "Just say responsible "! Problem solved !!! No more uninsured births !

You righties have a knack for realistic governing !

Pregnancy shouldn't need governing, loon.

You leftists can't even wipe your asses without government help

Actually, why should insurance cover child care at all? It's totally elective . Might as well pay for nose jobs .

Why should other insured pay for it ? The only people who should have kids are those who can pay for it out of pocket .

Or get an abortion ?

So what's your plan???

So you want someone else to work 3 jobs and support your children because you "won't," or can't?

I don't want anyone's children to die, but I want you to put forth, as you expect me to put forth, the effort to contribute to supporting your children's needs.

So what's your plan???

So you want someone else to work 3 jobs and support your children because you "won't," or can't?

I don't want anyone's children to die, but I want you to put forth, as you expect me to put forth, the effort to contribute to supporting your children's needs.

So what to do ? Simple question.

So what's your plan???

Put a hood on it until you're set financially

You guys are tedious . You refuse to answer a simple question .

So what's your plan???

What to do?

We've been doing it.

Health insurance.

Medicaid.

Food stamps.

Housing vouchers.

Job training.

Education.

The list goes on.

The poor in this country are rich to those from 3rd world counties.

I'm all for helping you feed and house your children.

But you better put forth some effort.

Is that so tedious to you?

So what's your plan???

Simple answer: if you apply for any kind of public assistance, you don't get a dime until you are fixed first. Problem solved.

You dopes are the same guys who say people shouldn't be forced to get health insurance . So young people don't get health insurance . Guess who has babies ??? YOUNG HEALTHY PEOLPLE!

Yes, it's true we put a lot of aid into having healthy babies . Why ? Because it's the right thing to do AND it saves the taxpayer in the long run.

Unless you'd rather have sick babies being born ? Penny wise , pound foolish .

Easy fix, if you can't support your self don't have a damn baby, it ain't my place to pay, get your ass to work and support the life you made, it's yours not tax payers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back