Over 40 People Have Died In Kentucky

The failure of FEMA to even KNOW that there were thousands of refugees in the Reliant Astrodome was inexcusable.

I don't think FEMA failed everywhere, but surely they failed in that case.

The failure of FEMA to even KNOW that there were thousands of refugees in the Reliant Astrodome was inexcusable.

again, THAT was a failure of the LOCALS to inform FEMA they were there

I knew they were there before the storm. So did anyone else watching the freaking news. lol.

I knew they were there before the storm. So did anyone else watching the freaking news. lol.
wrong again

according to the news everyone was at the superdome killing zone

I'm pretty sure Editec was talking about the Superdome and typed it wrong.

And everyone also knew the Astrodome was open and taking in refugees...even, shocker, FEMA.
A convoy of 500 buses provided by the federal government was to move people 350 miles from the Louisiana Superdome, where air conditioning and toilets were not working and water levels were rising. Louisiana Gov. Kathleen Blanco had called for the New Orleans stadium to be evacuated after it became unusable as a shelter.
USATODAY.com - Astrodome to become new home for storm refugees

I don't think FEMA failed everywhere, but surely they failed in that case. again, THAT was a failure of the LOCALS to inform FEMA they were there

STILL defending BushCo. with every fiber of your being?

Why? I thought you could barely stomach voting for him? What, is he your boyfriend you have to rush into defend at every criticism aimed at him?

The GOP congress put out a report saying the Federal government fucked up. The GOP CONGRESS! What is your motivation for rushing in to defend bush at every opportunity?

STILL defending BushCo. with every fiber of your being?

Why? I thought you could barely stomach voting for him? What, is he your boyfriend you have to rush into defend at every criticism aimed at him?

The GOP congress put out a report saying the Federal government fucked up. The GOP CONGRESS! What is your motivation for rushing in to defend bush at every opportunity?
no, asshole, its called stating the truth and facts
something you never do
so fuck off asswipe

"The reason why Katrina was such a cluster fuck was because of FEMA and the people running FEMA. Bush had been president for 4 years already. Obama will probably destroy FEMA and start a completely new emergency managment team for the gov't."

It was the same FEMA that tended to many other disasters during the Bush administration and all was well. The blame for Katrina lays squarely on the shoulders of the witless mayor and governor.

Obama needs to create a Economic Recovery Team that will come to the comfort of the U.S. Federal Government after it goes bankrupt in 2010.

Forum List

Back