Over 200 FBI Agents/Assets 'Dressed as Trump Supporters' on Jan. 6

"Some of the released footage was quickly misrepresented by right-wing activists online, particularly by those pushing the “fedsurrection” conspiracy theory that undercover federal agents had largely pushed the Capitol breach and riot."

I think they should continue to bring up Trumpensteins MAGAMONSTER and RIOT he inspired.

The 200 FBI are the violent criminals that should be in prison, not patriotic Trump supporters. They were set-up and in a designed entrapment ploy.

I bet they also made the initial break in and started any problems that happened. Everyone of them should be deported to Guantanamo Bay.

I dont think 200 is a stretch. Its not that many people, really.
That is a massive amount. 200? How would not one of the 200 not talk to Fox News or News Max if that large an operation, assuming poor conduct as well: was launched?

That is a massive amount. 200? How would not one of the 200 not talk to Fox News or News Max if that large an operation, assuming poor conduct as well: was launched?
You think an FBI agent is going to throw his career away by talking about internal shit that Wray clearly doesnt want anyone to know about, just to have a FOX interview? Doesnt seem like a good trade off to me. :dunno:

Give it time. The number will mushroom to 2000 and then to 20,000.

Why not? They don't have to provide any proof. Their mouth-breathing retards will swallow anything dished out.

Why would they talk knowing that they'll lose their jobs? Why would they talk if they support these dirty tactics? Why would they talk if they're anti-Trump? Why would they talk knowing that the MSM and government would assassinate their characters?

We identified that there were Pelosi planted instigators but did not know it was this many
Despite their efforts very little violence took place so they murdered a veteran to ratchet things up and then arrested anyone who was there or texted they wanted to be there

The 200 FBI are the violent criminals that should be in prison, not patriotic Trump supporters. They were set-up and in a designed entrapment ploy.

How many times has gateway pundit lied to you this week?

you-went-gateway-pundit-never-go-gateway-pundit.jpg

Forum List

Back