Over 200 FBI Agents/Assets 'Dressed as Trump Supporters' on Jan. 6

This is bullshit. That is a US Congressman. You are not the arbiters of truth. You have been caught in a huge lie. Move this thread where it belongs.

This is bullshit. That is a US Congressman. You are not the arbiters of truth. You have been caught in a huge lie. Move this thread where it belongs.
See, I told you so. ;)

Damn, he even did you worse than Badlands.

382288432-1997_conspiracy_theory_1.jpg

You should have put it in Badlands to start off with.....It's gonna get "Tazed".
It's the new warrior mod from Tazbro.....there's nothing he can't move! No bias is too great, no opinion can overcome....
Mod from Tazbro!

It's the new warrior mod from Tazbro.....there's nothing he can't move!
He forgets how many conspiracies are true. This is just another one. Moving it here proves it is true. Taz is a jerk and should not be a mod. And the weasels that agree and accept the lies should be ashamed that the truth is being buried for no other reason than protecting and perpetuating lies.

Congress R waited over three years to look into this sort of stuff. Was known on day1 or the day prior during the FBI planted pipe bomb BS story. But three years of wealth obtained....

Last edited:
I can hardly wait to spend my hard earned Money $$$$, on the next Felon D'Souza fake film.

Should be out in about 3-4 Explosive Weeks.
Why is this evidence not in the MSM? What does that tell you? Are you ever going to get tired of helping destroy this country?

Congress R waited over three years to look into this sort of stuff. Was known on day1 or the day prior duriing the FBI planted pipe bomb BS story. But three years of wealth obtained....

Your post is why people think conservatives are crazy. :cuckoo:

Is this why you changed your forum name to leftwinger? Because your former name was designated as too crazy? If so, you blew it because it didn't help you.

Why is this evidence not in the MSM? What does that tell you? Are you ever going to get tired of helping destroy this country?
Undercover FBI, wow, like that has never been done before.
Your LARGE group of 1,000's, committed the violence.
FBI was there to document the crimes.

So me the PROOF that any FBI agent was violent.

They don't even have any proof the FBI was there.

Identify the people in the videos and I will show you.

Forum List

Back