Over 200 FBI Agents/Assets 'Dressed as Trump Supporters' on Jan. 6

Wow! Pure confirmation it was a setup.

Tarik Johnson

@elleonCEOTK
Follow

UPDATE: I spoke to my lawyer and I told him what my plans are as it relates to releasing information on X about the J6 set-up and the cover-up that ensued after. I wanted to see what if any legal ramifications I’d be facing when I do. He stated he didn’t see any and if something arose we would deal with it together. So it’s a go!!!!!!!!!!!!!With that said, I ask for everyone to be patient as I’m going to do this right and I have to make another post before I load the 12-hour radio run to my page. Additionally, I am not a tech person so I will also have to learn to load large documents and audio files from my computer to X so I’m going to need a little more time. I still have to work in the middle of all this and I’m dealing with family stuff at the same time but you have my word I will get everything done by next week. Hopefully by Wednesday. Some worry that something may happen to me prior to releasing the info. You can rest easy with that. Tom Fitton of Judical Watch has the info along with my attorney. Also
@TPC4USA
(who you all should be following) has permission to receive the info and do whatever he believes is best with that info in the unlikely event I disappear. The man only wants the truth no matter where it leads. Please know that I am fighting for EVERYONE that was aggrieved from the events of J6 and UNITY in our country. I’m not doing this for any financial gain now or in the future but for the reasons I listed above by order of the God I serve. I am a LION and I will protect my cubs. In this case they are EVERYONE in the J6 community as you were set-up and that should not have happened to you even if you did wrong things that day. The police from all 17 agencies that responded to the Capitol to defend it as we should have been more prepared that day. All the people that died on J6 or as a result from that day. All whistleblowers from every agency that put their careers in jeopardy and or lost them because they wanted the truth out and saw what was happening to US citizens because of J6. Thank you for listening and God bless the greatest nation in the world and all the people in it.

Tarik K Johnson
Former Lieutenant US Capitol Police

12:12 PM · Nov 30, 2023

I wonder if that poster who was here on the boards trying to stir up everyone just before J6 was one of them. He was really pushy about getting some of us to show up at the protest.

The 200 FBI are the violent criminals that should be in prison, not patriotic Trump supporters. They were set-up and in a designed entrapment ploy.

Yes...
The FBI tricked them into coming to DC.
The FBI tricked Trump into telling them to attack congress.
The FBI tricked them into screaming for the heads of Pence, Pelosi, Schumer...
The FBI tricked them into attacking police offices.
And the FBI's motive?

It was the DEMS trying to overturn an election they won by 8 million votes.

The funniest part is you people don't even realize just how stupid this all is.
Buuut...
You're Trumpinista so intellect really isn't your strong suit.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA

This sounds about right:​

Post​

See new posts

Conversation​

Thomas Massie and Rep. Lauren Boebert follow

Kyle Becker

@kylenabecker
Subscribe

So, it turns out there were "at least 200" Feds and undercover operatives working the Trump entrapment plot on January 6.That's according to U.S. Rep. Clay Higgins (R-LA), who sat down for a recent interview on the matter.“The FBI was not just participating in the January 6th acts from within. I suspect they had over 200 agents embedded in the crowd, including agents or, as they would call it, human assets inside the Capitol dressed as Trump supporters before the doors were opened.”This figure is in the realm of possibility, given the newly released J6 videos, court documents, and witness statements.“And when you track the text threads and the communications within those groups and find the origins of suggestions of potential violence or an active occupation of the Capitol on January 6th, you’ll find that those messages were led by members of the groups that ended up to be the FBI agents that had infiltrated the group,” Higgins said.“So the FBI’s involvement was deep, not just on J6, but on the days and weeks and months prior.”There is now zero doubt that J6 was a set-up.The Trump "incitement" narrative had been hatched months prior, as the infamous Time "shadow cabal" article made clear.The J6 riot was war-gamed multiple times before the Electoral College.The FBI unconstitutionally used NSA surveillance to track the extremist groups seeking to disrupt the event. It had Federal informants embedded in multiple extremist groups, including the Proud Boys.Yet, somehow, the FBI and Capitol Police were woefully "unprepared" despite multiple advance warnings, including from then Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund.D.C. Mayor Bowser, former Speaker Nancy Pelosi, former Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, and others, refused to press for more National Guard, despite it being documented and on the record that former President Donald Trump wanted 10,000 National Guard troops outside Congress to protect the Electoral College.Also, there was no 'centrally coordinated' plot to overturn the results of the 2020 election, as FBI sources told Reuters in an August 2021 report. Indeed, that was the entire point of the election challenges during the convening of the Electoral College. If Donald Trump wanted to overturn the 2020 election results, he would not have disrupted the Electoral College. He would have continued to pursue his legal challenges and his Constitutional right to challenge electoral slates in Congress. Trump would not have sent in unarmed extremists to disrupt the Electoral College in order to 'retain power.'This is not only illogical, it is absurd on its face. Nonetheless, this ridiculous partisan narrative has constituted the basis for prosecuting a former president in what has devolved into a partisan show trial and tantamount to election interference. It is not only ironic, but a disgrace to our entire justice system.January 6 was a Fed-manufactured riot to frame a sitting president and carry out election interference in 2024. Case closed

The FBI had so many paid informants at the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, that it lost track of the number and had to perform a later audit to determine exactly how many “Confidential Human Sources” run by different FBI field offices were present that day, a former assistant director of the bureau has told lawmakers.

comment:
It looks like a set-up by the corrupt Democrat Party's Brown Shirt police

Clay Higgins is a former sheriff's deputy. He knows everything about evidence and collecting it. He's a lot smarter than you.
Sure, he is. But he still threw out BS without any proof. And you retards swallowed all his vomit. :itsok:

But, hey, prove me wrong. Prove that the Congressman provided proof for his allegations. Go.

Last edited:
I bet they also made the initial break in and started any problems that happened. Everyone of them should be deported to Guantanamo Bay.
The initial break on was done by Oath Keepers and other MAGA creeps.

Hundreds have been identified and jailed for it

Just stop

That must be why Ashley Babbit was killed. She must have seen something the FBI didn't want her to see.
What she SAW.. was a police barricade ahe decided needed to be breached.

Then she was the barrel of a gun

And they she didn’t see anything

Forum List

Back