FBI had ghost buses full of FBI agents dressed as Trump supporters on Jan 6

my my
a whistle blower here, a whistle blower there.
Hope Trump gets elected. And "if" he does, he wipes out the whole 7th floor of the fbi building.

If thiers any justice in this world theyll be Scattered to the wind

sjjsjsjsjjsjsjsk.png

fggbbhjnnjjjjjnnbbjjjjjjjjikkjj.png

It's been stated so many times already, leftists repeat after me, Jan. 6, 2021 was a false flag.

These left have proven over and over again, they'll use any tactic necessary for power, and over YOU. That includes COVID, shots, Russian BS, racists BS, ballot harvesting BS, indictment BS, impeachment BS, and TDS.

Here you go leftwhichs, communist takeover of USA, written 1963. The left has followed it almost to the letter, and a lot more. What better way to destroy the FBI than from within? Yep, the left are fucking things up badly. Communists? Maybe. Bad intentions? 100%

J6 Reichstag Fire

Obama's Third Term had done so much permanent damage to America: invasion at the South and Gestapo in DC we will need military tribunals to correct it

repeat after me, Jan. 6, 2021 was a false flag.
J6 Reichstag Fire
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Yadda, yadda, yadda.
Conspiracy nutjobbery.
If it was this so called 'false flag' or an analog to the 'Reichstag fire'.....well, why did McCarthy, Jim Jordan, Steve Bannon, Scott Perry, Andy Biggs, Mark Meadows, Kash Patel, Dan Scavino.....defy subpoenas that would have allowed them to present their evidence of the 'false flag' or the ANTIFA origins of J6?

And why did Mike Flynn, John Eastman, Rudy Giuliana, Jeff Clark, Alex Jones, Roger Stone.....collectively plead the 5th Amendment thousands of times about their knowledge of J6?

"False Flag", "J6 Reichstag Fire"
= QAnon Nutjobbery.
Silly men in the thrall of the Conspiracy Matrix.
Down the Rabbit Hole.
Unserious men.
Without gravitas.

IMHO

-----------------------------------------------------

That's why we need to see all the video footage that day. I bet there are antifa possing as Trump supporters.
Ah, mein freund, you do know that Speaker McCarthy turned it all over to Tucker Carlson, doncha?
Contact Tucker and have him play the thousands and thousands of hours of video captured by hundreds of cameras.
Sit and watch it all and then report back to this forum on whacha saw.
We look forward to your perceptive analysis, poster jknowgood.

ps....but don't come back here shrilling that it was too boring, or too long, or it was a bunch of empty corridors. Do your homework. Do your due diligence. And then come back here and contribute to the discussion in an informed and knowledgeable manner.
Don't go all QAnon on us again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If Joe Biden refuses to do what the Deep State wants,
Whenever I read some poster shrill about the "Deep State".....I know another QAnon nutter has entered the discussion thread.
They can find their 'Deep State' in the child-sized confinement cells deep under Comet Pizza.
;)

this is the Conspiracy Forum. It's what it's for, posting whatever people would consider to be a conspiracy theory,
True that.
See posts above about ANTIFA did the January 6th insurrection.
See posts above about 'The Deep State' controls things.
See posts above about "Reichstag Fire"
See posts above about January 6th was a "False Flag".

QAnon nutjobbery on display in the USMB gossip room.

I love this bar.

Hope Trump gets elected. And "if" he does, he...

The national elections are sufficiently rigged so that the Washington Establishment will, again, appoint our next president. Barack Obama is currently directing U.S. policy and it won't be a surprise to me if Michelle takes that honorary position.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Yadda, yadda, yadda.
Conspiracy nutjobbery.
If it was this so called 'false flag' or an analog to the 'Reichstag fire'.....well, why did McCarthy, Jim Jordan, Steve Bannon, Scott Perry, Andy Biggs, Mark Meadows, Kash Patel, Dan Scavino.....defy subpoenas that would have allowed them to present their evidence of the 'false flag' or the ANTIFA origins of J6?

And why did Mike Flynn, John Eastman, Rudy Giuliana, Jeff Clark, Alex Jones, Roger Stone.....collectively plead the 5th Amendment thousands of times about their knowledge of J6?

"False Flag", "J6 Reichstag Fire"
= QAnon Nutjobbery.
Silly men in the thrall of the Conspiracy Matrix.
Down the Rabbit Hole.
Unserious men.
Without gravitas.

IMHO

Ah, mein freund, you do know that Speaker McCarthy turned it all over to Tucker Carlson, doncha?
Contact Tucker and have him play the thousands and thousands of hours of video captured by hundreds of cameras.
Sit and watch it all and then report back to this forum on whacha saw.
We look forward to your perceptive analysis, poster jknowgood.

ps....but don't come back here shrilling that it was too boring, or too long, or it was a bunch of empty corridors. Do your homework. Do your due diligence. And then come back here and contribute to the discussion in an informed and knowledgeable manner.
Don't go all QAnon on us again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whenever I read some poster shrill about the "Deep State".....I know another QAnon nutter has entered the discussion thread.
They can find their 'Deep State' in the child-sized confinement cells deep under Comet Pizza.

;)

True that.
See posts above about ANTIFA did the January 6th insurrection.
See posts above about 'The Deep State' controls things.
See posts above about "Reichstag Fire"
See posts above about January 6th was a "False Flag".

QAnon nutjobbery on display in the USMB gossip room.

I love this bar.

Ah, poor QAnon'r Crusader Frank.
Wandered in from QAnon's chatroom, GreatAwakening.win

Perhaps, even his fanboying over Alex Jones and Roger Stone and Stewart Rhodes......grew tedious.
And now he wishes to contribute his informed opinion to the USMB community?

Welcome, Frank.....tho watch out for Reichstag fires, they seem to break out wherever you go. ;)

I love this bar.
We've got winners.
We've got __________!

Ah, a familiar whine. Albeit a tired and worn one too.
So do this, poster 'elektra': prove it.
Man up, cowboy up, be a 'git-er-done' kinda fella.
Quit whining.
Instead, be a doer.
Prove to the forum what you allege.
So saddle up, Skippy.
Show us what your little pony can do.
Giddyup!!
Most of the forum already agrees, because most of the forum has seen the videos of suitcases full of ballots for biden come out at midnight after the republican election workers were sent home. Stupid democrats, should of also turned of the cameras. That alone, in a world of Justice, would be enough to investigate the election.

Then of course, we also have Democrats in New York claiming the local election was stolen, causing them to lose.

It is time to get back to having an election day with paper ballots, an election day that is over at a reasonable time.

How is it one voting place can not count the votes as fast as another.

Kick out the republicans, shut the doors, count in secret, that alone invalidates the election.

Then of course there are the laws that were changed before the election, illegally. 212, article 2, section 1, clause 2 of the constitution was violated in at least one state. That alone invalidates the election.

Either way, anybody here that stayed up late enough to see the republicans sent home, are witness to the election fraud.

Awwwww, poor idiot fuckups.
Why can't Wray just say no one from his agency was in in the capitol dressed as trump supporters? The failure of a 'no' response means they were there. That's pure fact!!! there's no other way to take that answer. You know that right? Just how involved are you all with corrupt agencies? It seems you backing the corruption implies you are complicit.

Most of the forum already agrees, because most of the forum has seen the videos of suitcases full of ballots for biden come out at midnight after the republican election workers were sent home. Stupid democrats, should of also turned of the cameras. That alone, in a world of Justice, would be enough to investigate the election.

Then of course, we also have Democrats in New York claiming the local election was stolen, causing them to lose.

It is time to get back to having an election day with paper ballots, an election day that is over at a reasonable time.

How is it one voting place can not count the votes as fast as another.

Kick out the republicans, shut the doors, count in secret, that alone invalidates the election.

Then of course there are the laws that were changed before the election, illegally. 212, article 2, section 1, clause 2 of the constitution was violated in at least one state. That alone invalidates the election.

Either way, anybody here that stayed up late enough to see the republicans sent home, are witness to the election fraud.
or like in Fulton County who had mail in ballots that were never folded. 147K of the mther fkers. Now, all you smart demofks in here, explain how a mail in ballot can be mailed unfolded? Please, teach us this secret.

So do you seriously believe the current FBI would not gather information on important people like Hoover did? What stops them?

The FBI has been running basically I unchecked for yers and many people in our nation no longer trust the FBI. The Sheeple do and you seem to be an excellent sheeple
You don’t trust the FBI because you imagine dumb shit.

demofks in here are the type of people that when presented with a fact like a bright blue piece of paper, will tell you it isn't blue. FACT!!! Trying to argue with insanity is all this effort is in here with the demofks.

We knew all of this three years ago! Meaning nothing will ever happen. They (the UNIPARTY) just run out the clock as they get rich.

We knew all of this three years ago! Meaning nothing will ever happen. They (the UNIPARTY) just run out the clock as they get rich.
Dude, one of the congress members from the GOP just told us that the demofks and rino's hold a secret funding source that isn't allowed to be discussed during funding hearings. This is how fking corrupt our own government is. They admit it. I believe the amount during that discussion was 22 billion. shhhhhh now, don't tell anyone I gave up the secret.

Forum List

Back