Over 1 million Americans to become uninsured as Obamacare collapse accelerates

This is so fucking beautiful...........fucking Soetero's signature legislation is in a death spiral!! :popcorn::popcorn: munch, munch and munch
LOL and we warned, and we warned just as we are doing with Hillary and they just don't get it.

They dont give a crap,they want their free shit and be damned what it'll do to this country.

Do you have insurance?

Of course...I worked for a living.

This is so fucking beautiful...........fucking Soetero's signature legislation is in a death spiral!! :popcorn::popcorn: munch, munch and munch
LOL and we warned, and we warned just as we are doing with Hillary and they just don't get it.

They dont give a crap,they want their free shit and be damned what it'll do to this country.
Wait until these idiots get fined for not having it

How Big Is The Penalty If You Don't Get Health Insurance?
Stories about the Affordable Care Act often tell readers that they’ll have to pay a $95 penalty if they don’t get adequate health insurance coverage. But, like a lot of other things I read about the health law, that’s not quite correct. The penalty (which the Supreme Court said is actually a tax) could be less or, more likely, a lot more. It’s a complicated story.
How Big Is The Penalty If You Don't Get Health Insurance?

Obamacare’s Death Spiral: Double-Digit Cost Spikes, Disappearing Choices
Obamacare's Death Spiral: Double-Digit Cost Spikes, Disappearing Choices - Breitbart
This is just another nail in Hillary Clintons coffin.

The ACA is something she wants to fail so she can give us Single Payer, but millions of people will suffer from all this deception and then the final government run health care quagmire.

This should cost Clinton Florida, Arizona, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Wisconsin.

So your voting for a guy who supposedly is rich and never has paid taxes. Good going.

Good Gawd, YES, how is that a disqualifying pair of facts in your mind, woman?

For Hell's sake, we need smart people running this nation for once, how is that a bad thing for us?

MFing Sherlocks beard!

Last edited:

Do you have insurance?

So you boss is footing your health insurance, so what do you know about the ACA other than what you have been told?

Do you have insurance?

So you boss is footing your health insurance, so what do you know about the ACA other than what you have been told?

I dont have a boss...though the wife might disagree.

Obamacare’s Death Spiral: Double-Digit Cost Spikes, Disappearing Choices
Obamacare's Death Spiral: Double-Digit Cost Spikes, Disappearing Choices - Breitbart
This is just another nail in Hillary Clintons coffin.

The ACA is something she wants to fail so she can give us Single Payer, but millions of people will suffer from all this deception and then the final government run health care quagmire.

This should cost Clinton Florida, Arizona, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Wisconsin.

You do understand if the insurances want to raise rates, they now can, but those who are on the ACA have not had an increase in wages, (few) so the subsidies will have to be bigger right?

So your anger should be at the insurance companies , not the ACA, because the insurance companies are living off your taxes now. Where do you think the subsidies come from, and who do you think is raising the premiums, co pay, deducts, and OOP max's , the insurance companies.

We can lay it all in front of them, are these uninformed uneducated politcal fks this brain dead. They think healthcare sucks now wait until they get this bs obamacare. It will be like oh you have the flu , ok go home and die, oh you need knee surgery here's a cane.
then you have these bozo's who have this Universal healthcare bs, and they think it is so great and grand because it's the only shitty care they have ever known. Meanwhile people from other Countries use to come to the US because why WE HAD THE BEST IN THE WORLD..
UNTIL THAT ASS HOLE OBAMA CAME INTO THE PICTURE, and we have the same asses who voted for him trying to put the same communist bitch into office again and she will be worse.

Let me remind everyone that when obamacare passed in 2010 not a single repub in either house of congress voted for it. We warned america of this impending mess. It is 100% obama's fault.

Perfect example what these jackasses have no idea bout

WHY HEALTH CARE COSTS EXPLODED AFTER WORLD WAR II » ALEX JONES ...
Jun 10, 2016 ... Q: What alternative models of health care payment were sought during the Great Depression? A: Taken aback by the sudden surplus of ...

UN “DEATH TARGETS” WILL MEAN REDUCED HEALTHCARE FOR ELDERLY ...
Jun 5, 2015 ... UN “Death Targets” Will Mean Reduced Healthcare for Elderly. Elderly people in the United Kingdom and potentially worldwide are likely to be ...

35,000 COMBAT VETERANS DENIED HEALTH CARE BECAUSE OF VA ...
Aug 11, 2015 ... The Department of Veterans Affairs is denying over 35,000 combat veterans health care enrollment because of an error in its computer system, ...

Let me remind everyone that when obamacare passed in 2010 not a single repub in either house of congress voted for it. We warned america of this impending mess. It is 100% obama's fault.
Because we knew how it would SINK This NATION , it has been engineered to break the backs of all American's including the poor.
Lets us REMIND you it is UN-CONSTITUTIONAL to FORCE PPL to even have healthcare.
Lets us remind you who the hell wants to pay for some idiot to have an abortion.

You do understand if the insurances want to raise rates, they now can, but those who are on the ACA have not had an increase in wages, (few) so the subsidies will have to be bigger right?

So your anger should be at the insurance companies , not the ACA, because the insurance companies are living off your taxes now. Where do you think the subsidies come from, and who do you think is raising the premiums, co pay, deducts, and OOP max's , the insurance companies.
My anger is at the lack of competition encodified into the ACA.

We should have had open state borders with national level of competition, and no state boundries to health care choice.

That very well would have likely caused insurance rates to go down instead of what we are seeing now.

But the Insurance companies donated money and Obama changed his mind and gave us this collapsing system of bullshit.

Do you have insurance?

So your self employed, an independent contractor, like my husband. So are you on the ACA? or do you pay separately, because you do not need to be on the ACA, but you need to have insurance. I take it you do have insurance apart from the ACA.

It was designed to fail from the get go. Make everyone so miserable they can be led to believe government healthcare is the only solution.

Many ppl have said that but we'll see. I suspect lots of people are using obamacare as proof that govt can only muck up healthcare and we need to return to a free market system.

Personally i think health insurance should be banned except for plans with very high deductibles. That would cause health care costs to drop 90%.

Because we knew how it would SINK This NATION , it has been engineered to break the backs of all American's including the poor.
Lets us REMIND you it is UN-CONSTITUTIONAL to FORCE PPL to even have healthcare.
Lets us remind you who the hell wants to pay for some idiot to have an abortion.

Lets try this again, do you have insurance?

You wanna pay for this too, guess what you will as your pay check shrinks more and more..
The level of health-care services provided to illegal aliens is about to get a huge boost from the Obama administration, which is hiring contractors to provide the equivalent of 5.5 million additional labor hours of treatment to detainees.
Obama Gives Illegals Massive Health-Care Plan

Do you have insurance?

So your self employed, an independent contractor, like my husband. So are you on the ACA? or do you pay separately, because you do not need to be on the ACA, but you need to have insurance. I take it you do have insurance apart from the ACA.

Retired and pay for private insurance along with a medical savings plan.

My anger is at the lack of competition encodified into the ACA.

We should have had open state borders with national level of competition, and no state boundries to health care choice.

That very well would have likely caused insurance rates to go down instead of what we are seeing now.

But the Insurance companies donated money and Obama changed his mind and gave us this collapsing system of bullshit.

So now you want open boarders, and not authority at the state level, we have few insurance companies, most of the large one go by different names, they have been eating the little ones for decades. What was left of the smaller ones dropped off the exchange as they couldn't compete, and now the sharks are vying for the elimination of the ACA by raising everything, because they want to get rid of the act.

We do not need health insurance companies, the screw the caregivers and hospitals and people. They are mainly paper pushers and what is the upmost importance to them is money. Time to get rid of the insurance companies.

Forum List

Back