Outrageous! House Approves Bill To Expand Homosexual Rights

There is no law that prevents a homosexual from being disowned by his or her family. There is no law that prevents a homosexual from being ostracized by their neighbors. There is no law that mandates coworkers must befriend homosexuals.

They have what they can force. They don't have what's freely given to normal people.

"There is no law that prevents a homosexual from being disowned by his or her family. There is no law that prevents a homosexual from being ostracized by their neighbors. There is no law that mandates coworkers must befriend homosexuals.

They have what they can force. They don't have what's freely given to normal people."

There is no law that prevents a hate filled conservative from being disowned by his family. There is no law that prevents a right wing conservative from being ostracized by their neighbors. There is no law that mandates coworkers must befriend conservatives.

Since most homosexuals are decent people I have to ask.....

why do you want to ostracize them?

why do you want to be rotten to them?

is there something wrong with YOU?
All homosexuals are perverts. Are perverts decent people? We decide for ourselves what we let into our lives and to what extent we let them in. So far there are no laws mandating personal relationships. You would change that. No doubt you don't see legally mandated friendships as tyrannical. That's why conservatives disown liberal family members and refuse to dirty themselves shaking hands with a liberal.
Off your meds again?. So, the voices in your head are telling you that liberals want legally mandated personal relationships? Please do tell, where are you getting that bizarre crap from?
From you

A private business and customer have a personal relationship and you are in favor of mandating who the business owner associates with.

Like any good fascist you wish to dictate to others how to live

And how to speak which is why you preach a massively stupid notion that words are violence
A business and it's customers have a BUSINES relationship!
Which is only one form of a personal relationship

About their treatment in our society

Used to be gays didn’t complain. Keep quiet and maybe nobody will find out.
If they did find out you could be fired from your job, denied housing, kicked out of the military, disowned by your family.

Gays have come a long way. Your responses make it clear they have a long way to go
There is no law that prevents a homosexual from being disowned by his or her family. There is no law that prevents a homosexual from being ostracized by their neighbors. There is no law that mandates coworkers must befriend homosexuals.

They have what they can force. They don't have what's freely given to normal people.

"There is no law that prevents a homosexual from being disowned by his or her family. There is no law that prevents a homosexual from being ostracized by their neighbors. There is no law that mandates coworkers must befriend homosexuals.

They have what they can force. They don't have what's freely given to normal people."

There is no law that prevents a hate filled conservative from being disowned by his family. There is no law that prevents a right wing conservative from being ostracized by their neighbors. There is no law that mandates coworkers must befriend conservatives.

All homosexuals are perverts. Are perverts decent people? We decide for ourselves what we let into our lives and to what extent we let them in. So far there are no laws mandating personal relationships. You would change that. No doubt you don't see legally mandated friendships as tyrannical. That's why conservatives disown liberal family members and refuse to dirty themselves shaking hands with a liberal.
Off your meds again?. So, the voices in your head are telling you that liberals want legally mandated personal relationships? Please do tell, where are you getting that bizarre crap from?
From you

A private business and customer have a personal relationship and you are in favor of mandating who the business owner associates with.

Like any good fascist you wish to dictate to others how to live

And how to speak which is why you preach a massively stupid notion that words are violence

I oppose using government to FORCE businesses to "associate" with anyone.

I prefer to just NOT DO ANY BUSINESS with that business and get all my friends and family to do likewise! I'm perfectly happy to boycott any business that discriminates against decent people.

Or you could say the democrat House majority approves a bill that would limit heterosexual rights and religious freedom. It depends on your outlook.

"
Or you could say the democrat House majority approves a bill that would limit heterosexual rights and religious freedom. It depends on your outlook."

Yes. You could say that. It would be a lie but I imagine a conservative would say it anyway. Protecting gay rights does NOT limit heterosexual or religious rights in any way.....except it stops you from discriminating against gays.

is THAT the right you want?

Amazing and disgusting. You can’t have equality when you have classes of citizens with special protections.

House approves sweeping bill to expand gay rights
jussie-smollett.jpg

I'm Above the Law, AND Better Than You, sucker!

Do you feel the same way about laws that prohibit religious and racial discrimination?

Straw man. Homosexuality is not analogous to either religion or race (I'm a little surprised you want to compare it to religion. Makes it sound like homosexuality is a choice). Also, it sounds less like they're protecting people from anything they might have a reasonable right to be protected from, and more like they're giving activists special dispensation to use government to harass their enemies.
Strawman? Bullshit. The OP made the idiotic assertion that you can't have equality if you have protected classes. I did not make a counter argument against a position that he did not take. I just asked a simple question. And, that is not comparing religion or race to homosexuality. They are all different in many ways but they have in common the fact that they have been and are all subjected to discrimination and there need to be laws prohibiting said discrimination based on race, religion and sexual orientation.

Last edited:
Amazing and disgusting. You can’t have equality when you have classes of citizens with special protections.

jussie-smollett.jpg

Equal rights for all?

How horrible!

You should move to an oppressive country like Iran immediately!

You want me to book you on an early flight?
i would have thought that when we said all men were created equal, that was covered. now we must specifically include any group that feels like a minority and not included?

jussie-smollett.jpg

Do you feel the same way about laws that prohibit religious and racial discrimination?

Straw man. Homosexuality is not analogous to either religion or race (I'm a little surprised you want to compare it to religion. Makes it sound like homosexuality is a choice). Also, it sounds less like they're protecting people from anything they might have a reasonable right to be protected from, and more like they're giving activists special dispensation to use government to harass their enemies.
Strawman? Bullshit. The OP made the idiotic assertion that you can't have equality if you have protected classes. I did not make a counter argument against a position that he did not take. I just asked a simple question. And, that is not comparing religion or race to homosexuality. They are all different in many ways but they have in common the fact that they have and are all subjected to discrimination and there need to be laws prohibiting said discrimination based on race, religion and sexual orientation.

she thinks HER fake religion is more important that someones elses REAL sexuality.

jussie-smollett.jpg

Equal rights for all?

How horrible!

i would have thought that when we said all men were created equal, that was covered. now we must specifically include any group that feels like a minority and not included?
Obviously, we know from history that it was not "covered" And I will add that laws that prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, sexual orientation etc. do not just protect members of a protected class. They also can protect your white, Christian, straight ass also

Last edited:
About their treatment in our society

Used to be gays didn’t complain. Keep quiet and maybe nobody will find out.
If they did find out you could be fired from your job, denied housing, kicked out of the military, disowned by your family.

Gays have come a long way. Your responses make it clear they have a long way to go

From liberals. From liberals seeing hate speech in every form of dissent and disagreement.

"From liberals seeing hate speech in every form of dissent and disagreement."

I see....so when a conservative calls liberals "libernazi scum and america hating commies and terrorist loving, devil worshiping traitors who should have their necks stretched or be rounded up and sent to third world shit holes so they can be slaughtered..... this is NOT "hate speech"....it is merely YOU "disagreeing with them"......?

ok

so when I say YOU are a dangerously deranged hatefilled piece of shit I'm sure you understand that THAT is NOT "hate speech"....it is merely me "disagreeing with you"

jussie-smollett.jpg

Equal rights for all?

How horrible!

do you want to remove the clause that specifies "religion"?

since it isn't needed.....

jussie-smollett.jpg

Equal rights for all?

How horrible!

Because assholes like you don't take "all men are created equal" seriously.

Of course you kids have a proven tendency to ignore the parts of the Constitution you don't like so it's not really surprising.

From liberals. From liberals seeing hate speech in every form of dissent and disagreement.

"From liberals seeing hate speech in every form of dissent and disagreement."

I see....so when a conservative calls liberals "libernazi scum and america hating commies and terrorist loving, devil worshiping traitors who should have their necks stretched or be rounded up and sent to third world shit holes so they can be slaughtered..... this is NOT "hate speech"....it is merely YOU "disagreeing with them"......?

ok

so when I say YOU are a dangerously deranged hatefilled piece of shit I'm sure you understand that THAT is NOT "hate speech"....it is merely me "disagreeing with you"
It also happens to be correct.

jussie-smollett.jpg

Strawman? Bullshit. The OP made the idiotic assertion that you can't have equality if you have protected classes. I did not make a counter argument against a position that he did not take. I just asked a simple question. And, that is not comparing religion or race to homosexuality. They are all different in many ways but they have in common the fact that they have been and are all subjected to discrimination and there need to be laws prohibiting said discrimination based on race, religion and sexual orientation.
Wrong
The only laws or protection against discrimination which we need are to prot ft us from government discrimination.

The laws we have discriminate which is abominable.

Discrimination is a human right.

jussie-smollett.jpg

Wrong
The only laws or protection against discrimination which we need are to prot ft us from government discrimination.

A that piece of twisted logic -if you can call it that -is based on what, exactly.??

jussie-smollett.jpg

Wrong

claim it is merely personal, not political.

jussie-smollett.jpg

Wrong

A that piece of twisted logic -if you can call it that -is based on what, exactly.??
Discrimination harms no one and is part of self determination.

It is the exercise of preference and nothing more

Wrong

Discrimination harms no one? That is just over the top stupid in so many ways!

Wrong

It is fact you cannot refute.

Wrong

Just as words are not violence it harms no one and only a complete fool says otherwise

This is why progressives are the stupidest scum in America

They lie like fools and think no one notices it.

Forum List

Back