Our President Has To Invade Iran -And Now!

I'd have to disagree with you on this one. She's not more far right than I am. What you need is a GPS system to point out to your steel-trap mind that you are quite far to the left.

It's all relative.

As far as your comments about Marines, one should not insult their betters. Just because your equipment don't work doesn't mean you need to be hatin'.

Left, B-A-D but Far Left Christ, G-O-O-D, huh? :eusa_drool: :eusa_drool: :eusa_drool:

Ever wondered who programmed this puerile pap into American rent-a-minds and why?

I don't recall that I called YOU specifically anything. Guess I hit a nerve, huh?:badgrin:

In any case, what is wrong with being an American hater? :confused:

If I was, I’d certainly be in plenteous and illustrious company. :eusa_pray:

As I implied, you make it sound as bad as being a ...:eusa_shhh: :eusa_shhh: ...Holocaust denier!! :omg: When it is as globally de-rigueur and righteous as being anti-German or Japanese during WW2! :eusa_snooty:

In any case, what is wrong with being an American hater? :confused:

If I was, I’d certainly be in plenteous and illustrious company. :eusa_pray:

As I implied, you make it sound as bad as being a ...:eusa_shhh: :eusa_shhh: ...Holocaust denier!! :omg: When it is as globally de-rigueur and righteous as being anti-German or Japanese during WW2! :eusa_snooty:

Plenteous but hardly illustrious. When you hate something based on nothing but lies and propaganda, you just ain't too bright.

Plenteous but hardly illustrious. When you hate something based on nothing but lies and propaganda, you just ain't too bright.

Is the illustrious International Commission of International Law Jurists, supported by the United Nations, impressive enough? Or is their opinion merely anti-Merkin propaganda too?

And The World's Most Authoritative Answer Is ... Among the world's foremost experts in the field of international law, the overwhelming jurisprudential consensus is that the Anglo-American invasion, conquest, and occupation of Iraq constitute three phases of one illegal war of aggression. [3]

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article6917.htm

To save you reading such evil capita....er, Commernist propaganda, the substance of their findings says, in part

In its National Security Strategy, the United States described the utility of ‘coalitions of the willing’ as standing outside the current institutions, saying that “[t]he United States is committed to lasting institutions like the United Nations, the World Trade Organization, the Organization of American States, and NATO as well as other long-standing alliances. Coalitions of the willing can augment these permanent institutions.” Thus the United States has put itself and, by extension, the ‘coalition of the willing’, apart from the permanent institutions and international law, and is setting its own law and policy unilaterally.

Members of the ‘coalition of the willing’ that go to Iraq under Security Council resolution 1483 (2003) would go as belligerent occupants and would be subject to the requirements of international law accordingly, and may themselves incur responsibility or individual liability for actions which have or which will place in Iraq.

Nowhere in the existing Security Council resolutions on Iraq is there an authorization of the use of force by Member States relating to weapons of mass destruction, or, for that matter, relating to regime change. The argument used by the United States administration does not stand and the attack on Iraq constituted an unlawful use of force under international law.

http://www.globelaw.com/Iraq/Preventive_war_after_iraq.htm

To summarise, seeing as you endorse, aid, and abet a criminal regime that is obviously no better, at this early stage of its CRIMINAL War on Terra, than the 1939-40 Nazis, you are the legal equivalent of a citizen of Nazi Germany. No, worse! As a Marine, you are the equivalent of a card carrying member of the Nazi Party! :shock: :shock:

This makes you, and all here who agree with you, not only evil, but :omg: utterly indecent!

Now that your criminality is firmly established, we really need to uncover and analyse what kind of evil philosophy fosters the nationalistic narcissism that feeds your offensive sense of divine entitlement. Otherwise Merkins will never know why "..they hate us when we sre so g-o-o-d!"

People don’t just wake up one day thinking their sacred shit don’t stink and that the evil world oughta be grateful for having great handfuls of it forced down its throat

There! Now I feel so righteous and caring about the poor benighted ******* of the world subsisting without the sunshine of Aussie demockracy, that I think me an the dogs oughta invade and occupy some poor oppressed Abo's miserable lean-to and appropriate his dole payments! :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray:

Thank God for our Vice President Cheney. He wants our President to invade Iran before his term ends. He has to invade Iran now so we can get their weapons of mass destruction. In addition, they hate our freedom and are helping the Bin Laden terrorists. The Iranian people love democracy and need to be liberated from their oppressive government so that our President can show them how a free country really should operate, like we have shown the Iraqis, who greeted us with flowers, you will recall. Next stop: North Korea. And then the Axis of Evil is finished. And our President will have fulfilled his promise to America to finish off the evil-doers. God bless our President and Vice President.

Cheney pushes Bush to act on Iran | World news | The Guardian

Still want to invade Iran dummy?

We currently don't have the troop strength nor the sea-lift capabilities to launch an assault against Iran. We would need to institute a draft in order to have the troops required to occupy the country. That’s what hurt us in Iraq; we need a troop strength at least 3 times larger then the attacking force in order to hold the territory. It's called attacking with "over whelming force" we didn't do that. Look at a map of Iran, it's mostly mountainous terrain. We don't have the mountain divisions to take the area no less hold it. It's almost impossible to bomb an area that size and expect to knock out any of the dug in troops. Our bomber force is the lowest since the 1930's. In Kosovo, we hit them with everything we had for months and only knocked out 35% of the enemy force. The pilots can only do so much, it's called Air Interdiction, we need large highly trained and equipped ground forces to take and hold an area-without that it means nothing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back