Our President Has To Invade Iran -And Now!

I'd like to answer but I get though to the end and I'm pissing myself laughing and can't manipulate the keyboard. :lol:

I'd answer too, but then, I realized he couldn't be addressing ME. I am neither a warmongering WASP, nor do I respond to all of whatever he's calling his "points."

Matter of fact, I 'd have to say his statement is incorrect. No single person could actually decipher some of his stuff.:cool:

I'd answer too, but then, I realized he couldn't be addressing ME. I am neither a warmongering WASP, nor do I respond to all of whatever he's calling his "points."

Matter of fact, I 'd have to say his statement is incorrect. No single person could actually decipher some of his stuff.:cool:

Must be cultural. I can decipher it well, hence pissing myself laughing :badgrin:

And Chips isn't having a go at you personally - he's attacking a particular concept. Well I think so anyway.

Must be cultural. I can decipher it well, hence pissing myself laughing :badgrin:

And Chips isn't having a go at you personally - he's attacking a particular concept. Well I think so anyway.

I don't take Chips personally. And I'm just "having a go" at his blanket stereotyping and his own extremism while calling us extremists.

I don't take Chips personally. And I'm just "having a go" at his blanket stereotyping and his own extremism while calling us extremists.

Yep, I know that as well - not lining him up personally I mean. Actually I think taking a rise out of a stereotype is fun. We all do it. Heck here in Oz we are merciless with each other, especially across State boundaries. I mean I live in the only state that wasn't settled by convicts and do you reckon we get it from the others? They think we talk funny, apart from other things......:cool:

I've heard you can make good money like that in the outback.:badgrin:

…even more renting yer rectum out around USMC camps on pay nights!

But you're dead right. Just like your Beerless Leader, I’m a regular Priscilla Queen of the Deserters!

BTW, if all it took to fix Georgie's alcoholism was a brief chat to Jewsarse, why can’t he drink again in safety?

Seeing he has to treat alcohol like Superman treats Kryptonite, as all us judicious ex-drunks of an agnostic or atheistic bent do, then obviously he was born different to normal folk - if not, he is as weak a piss and twice as yellow.

If it’s the former, then God must make humans in different performance models. If it’s the latter, then Americans are criminally irresponsible for a putting a reprehensible weakling and a walking time-bomb in charge of The Doomsday Button.

Think of the far-reaching implications to religion if it is the former. For one, God would have to be a nice \!/ if he expected shop-damaged goods to perform like his top-of-the-range models. For instance, imagine expecting me to perform (think seal) like a Marine!

Oh Thou, Who didst with pitfall and with gin
Beset the road I was to wander in,
Thou wilt not with predestined evil round
Enmesh me, and then impute my fall to sin.
- Omar Khayyam

Without a democratic Creation, all final reckoning/castigation creeds like Christinsanity fall on their manifestly illogical arse. And even a mad dog God botherer like you would ever imply that Biblegod is a Librul.

Incidently, why do you think Jesus and his Dad never did the nasty with sub-human women? I mean, even God "begat" Jesus by a winged Western Union singing messenger,

"Da-da, da-da, dum...Hail Mary, full of sperm the Lord's been with thee...!"

Geez, even my raging homosexuality wouldn't hamper me from humping a 14-year-old Hebrew horn-bag like Mariah!

And don't get all pious on me about paedophilia! If it's good enough for God, its good enogh for Danny.

No wonder Christinsanity attracts so many poofters and pederasts to its priesthood :badgrin:

…even more renting yer rectum out around USMC camps on pay nights!

But you're dead right. Just like your Beerless Leader, I’m a regular Priscilla Queen of the Deserters!

BTW, if all it took to fix Georgie's alcoholism was a brief chat to Jewsarse, why can’t he drink again in safety?

Seeing he has to treat alcohol like Superman treats Kryptonite, as do all us judicious ex-drunks of an agnostic or atheistic bent do, then obviously he was born different to normal folk - if not, he is as weak a piss and twice as yellow.

If it’s the former, then God must make humans in different performance models. If it’s the latter, then Americans are criminally irresponsible for a putting a reprehensible weakling and a walking time-bomb in charge of The Doomsday Button.

Think of the far-reaching implications to religion if it is the former. For one, God would have to be a nice \!/ if he expected shop-damaged goods to perform like his top-of-the-range models. For instance, imagine expecting me to perform (think seal) like a Marine!

Oh Thou, Who didst with pitfall and with gin
Beset the road I was to wander in,
Thou wilt not with predestined evil round
Enmesh me, and then impute my fall to sin.
- Omar Khayyam

Without a democratic Creation, all final reckoning/castigation creeds like Christinsanity fall on their manifestly illogical arse. And even a mad dog God botherer like you would ever imply that Biblegod is a Librul.

Incidently, why do you think Jesus and his Dad never did the nasty with sub-human women? I mean, even God "begat" Jesus by a winged Western Union singing messenger,

"Da-da, da-da, dum...Hail Mary, full of sperm the Lord's been with thee...!"

Geez, even my raging homosexuality wouldn't hamper me from humping a 14-year-old Hebrew horn-bag like Mariah!

And don't get all pious on me about paedophilia! If it's good enough for God, its good enogh for Danny.

No wonder Christinsanity attracts so many poofters and pederasts to its priesthood :badgrin:

So you think the US Marines are into homo stuff? Anything to back that up, beyond a few anecdotal?

So you think the US Marines are into homo stuff? Anything to back that up, beyond a few anecdotal?

More than a few of them probably are. Who cares? Personally I find the idea of a gay Marine killing terrorists, er, the Real Semites according to Chips, to be fucking awesome. A more interesting question: Why does Chips, who putatively is supportive of homosexuals (as he comes across as more of left-leaning type of guy), using hypothetical homosexual behavior to taunt Marines?

More than a few of them probably are. Who cares? Personally I find the idea of a gay Marine killing terrorists, er, the Real Semites according to Chips, to be fucking awesome. A more interesting question: Why does Chips, who putatively is supportive of homosexuals (as he comes across as more of left-leaning type of guy), using hypothetical homosexual behavior to taunt Marines?

Could it be because there is a world of difference in what people say and what the actually believe? Like he has been try to get accross ever since he has been here?

Could it be because there is a world of difference in what people say and what the actually believe? Like he has been try to get accross ever since he has been here?

Are you now speaking in the 3rd person?

Is that REALLY you, Kathie? Links Please!

You haven't a clue to the real me. As for grammar:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grammatical_person

Grammatical person in English

English distinguishes three grammatical persons:

The personal pronouns I and we are said to be in the first person. The speaker uses this in the singular to refer to himself or herself; in the plural, to speak of a group of people including the speaker.

The personal pronoun you is in the second person. It refers to the addressee. You is used in both the singular and plural; thou is the archaic second-person singular pronoun.

All other pronouns and all nouns are in the third person. Any person place or thing other than the speaker and the addressed is referred to in the third person.

See English personal pronouns, and the following articles on specific grammatical persons, or their corresponding personal pronouns:

* I (1st. person singular)
* Thou (2nd. person singular, archaic)
* You (2nd. person singular/plural)
* He (3rd. person singular, masculine)
* She (3rd. person singular, feminine)
* It (3rd. person singular, neuter)
* One (morphologically 3rd. person singular, though semantically equivalent to "we")
* We (1st. person plural)
* Y'all (2nd. person plural, dialectal)
* Youse (2nd. person plural, dialectal)
* Ye (2nd. person plural, archaic)
* They (3rd. person plural)

Forum List

Back