Our President Has To Invade Iran -And Now!

Could it be because there is a world of difference in what people say and what the actually believe?
Pretty obvious in your case. I have you down as a faux atheist who's suffering from an extreme case of Attention Whore Syndrome. One thing I can't figure out though, are you a Catholic or a Protestant in real life? :eusa_think:

This link provides a glimpse of why we hate the liberal, mainstream media and their antiwar, proterrorist stance. Our President has vowed to spend whatever it takes to fight the terrorists over there and not here. He is now building an impenetrable border fence that will help to keep out the evid-doers who hate our freedom, our President and our troops. Now we have to finish off Iran, and our President knows it. We have to pay whatever it takes to win the War on Terror.

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2007/08/01/analysis_says_war_could_cost_1_trillion/

I do not hate Homosexuals. I do not think they belong in the military though. Their sexual preference is against the good order and discipline needed in a military unit. If they want to serve and never admit or act on their preference, I have no problem with that though.

What links? The Marines, as individuals and an institution do not tolerate homosexuals. When one is found out, they have to be put under guard to keep them from getting killed.

Fer Chrissake, anonymous "L" :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh:

"Links please" is my self-explanatory name for Kathie the wannabe academician.

I was exasperatedly telling her to get a fucking life.

Or to put it in your attemped God deceiving patois, I was suggesting that - because she can't interpret the obvious - that she "makes love" a lot more than she does - if she does at all!

You know, I'm saying the reason she is such a nit-picking Henny Penny control freak, who patently lusts after anyone, ANYTHING (Hi, CU!), in a uniform - even bus & train conductors - is because of her obvious sexual frustration.

I mean, I'm here because I CAN'T "make love," or even throttle the purple-headed custard chucker, consequently I have oodles of time on my hands. Sex for me is like trying to put a marsmallow in a money box. Even with both me and my partner standing on our heads, then me trying to drop it in, doesn't help! :eusa_boohoo: :eusa_boohoo:

So what is Kathie's excuse?

Personally I think a good "make love" and a green apple would kill her. :rofl:

BTW, El. What is the plural of "make love?" Does five Anglo-Saxon "fucks" translate to five "make loves?"

Ya know, my wife once asked me to give her twelve inches and "hurt" her. So I fucked her four times and blackened both her eyes! :confused:

Fer Chrissake, anonymous "L" :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh:

"Links please" is my self-explanatory name for Kathie the wannabe academician.

I was exasperatedly telling her to get a fucking life.

Or to put it in your attemped God deceiving patois, I was suggesting that - because she can't interpret the obvious - that she "makes love" a lot more than she does - if she does at all!

You know, I'm saying the reason she is such a nit-picking Henny Penny control freak, who patently lusts after anyone, ANYTHING (Hi, CU!), in a uniform - even bus & train conductors - is because of her obvious sexual frustration.

I mean, I'm here because I CAN'T "make love," or even throttle the purple-headed custard chucker, consequently I have oodles of time on my hands. Sex for me is like trying to put a marsmallow in a money box. Even with both me and my partner standing on our heads, then me trying to drop it in, doesn't help! :eusa_boohoo: :eusa_boohoo:

So what is Kathie's excuse?

Personally I think a good "make love" and a green apple would kill her. :rofl:

BTW, El. What is the plural of "make love?" Does five Anglo-Saxon "fucks" translate to five "make loves?"

Ya know, my wife once asked me to give her twelve inches and "hurt" her. So I fucked her four times and blackened both her eyes! :confused:

Why pick on her? Perhaps the answer to your question is she is extremely selective? I wouldn't know. Ask her.

I see no reason for you single her out.

Perhaps a little chicken choking would uncross YOUR eyes.:badgrin:

Thank God for our Vice President Cheney. He wants our President to invade Iran before his term ends. He has to invade Iran now so we can get their weapons of mass destruction. In addition, they hate our freedom and are helping the Bin Laden terrorists. The Iranian people love democracy and need to be liberated from their oppressive government so that our President can show them how a free country really should operate, like we have shown the Iraqis, who greeted us with flowers, you will recall. Next stop: North Korea. And then the Axis of Evil is finished. And our President will have fulfilled his promise to America to finish off the evil-doers. God bless our President and Vice President.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/frontpage/story/0,,2127343,00.html

There's no oil in North Korea.

Why pick on her? Perhaps the answer to your question is she is extremely selective? I wouldn't know. Ask her.

Perhaps Gunny because he has a 'soft' time getting beyond the gatekeeper? He hasn't a wife worth being called that, if female? It bothers him that a woman might be his superior?

Just might be. LOL!

Why pick on her?

Because, to my simple iconoclastic mind, her constant synthetically collegiate calls for “links please” - in a prosaic sheltered workshop full of semi-literate shit-stirrers like me - mark her as a snotty pseudo intellectual.

Especially since we all know the only links she recognises are from the likes of Anne “Ugly enough to spit shit” Coulter and Ming Li “Me so horny. Me love you long time” Malkin - or any primitive Full Strait Jacket drivel written by the Ned and Jimboish Marines here. :eusa_dance:

Besides, God forbids a woman to teach!

Because, to my simple iconoclastic mind, her constant synthetically collegiate calls for “links please” - in a prosaic sheltered workshop full of semi-literate shit-stirrers like me - mark her as a snotty pseudo intellectual.

Especially since we all know the only links she recognises are from the likes of Anne “Ugly enough to spit shit” Coulter and Ming Li “Me so horny. Me love you long time” Malkin - or any primitive Full Strait Jacket drivel written by the Ned and Jimboish Marines here. :eusa_dance:

Oh right. You are pitiful, more than soft, got to go for impotent. Anyone that's read me for a bit knows I do not respect Coulter, anymore than Rush. As for Michelle Malkin, don't go with anything said there, without original site and checking it out. You don't have those standards, though with a 5th grade education you could.

Oh right. You are pitiful, more than soft, got to go for impotent. Anyone that's read me for a bit knows I do not respect Coulter, anymore than Rush. As for Michelle Malkin, don't go with anything said there, without original site and checking it out. You don't have those standards, though with a 5th grade education you could.

DON'T PATRONISE ME, GIRL! It's a SEVENTH grade education!! :mad:

Hint dear, know when to fold them. This was sad. Perhaps more pitiful, I never considered you less than educated or worthy, until the whine.

Fancy thinking I had better educational qualification than Oxford Scholars like RSR and the rest of the reactionary retards here! :shock:

It just goes to show; appearances are deceiving.

Although a truly learned person would see through my pseudo-scholastic charade immediately. :razz:

You'll eventually learn that "All that glitters is not gold" and publicly decent posers and patriots are usually quite the opposite when exposed to personal adversity.

But don’t be too hard on yerself for your glaring mistake, Kate. I have been mistakenly taken as a lettered attic lizard on other Merkin boards too! :eusa_shifty:

"We" Drunks have to be master mimes, because of our inherent neurotic need to please other people. Just as it is second nature for Ameri-Christians to pretend to be decent and caring. :cool:

Besides, God forbids a woman to teach!

I'd have to disagree with you on this one. She's not more far right than I am. What you need is a GPS system to point out to your steel-trap mind that you are quite far to the left.

It's all relative.

As far as your comments about Marines, one should not insult their betters. Just because your equipment don't work doesn't mean you need to be hatin'.

Fancy thinking I had better educational qualification than Oxford Scholars like RSR and the rest of the reactionary retards here! :shock:
It just goes to show; appearances are deceiving.

Although a truly learned person would see through my pseudo-scholastic charade immediately. :razz:

You'll eventually learn that "All that glitters is not gold" and publicly decent posers and patriots are usually quite the opposite when exposed to personal adversity.

But don’t be too hard on yerself for your glaring mistake, Kate. I have been mistakenly taken as a lettered attic lizard on other Merkin boards too! :eusa_shifty:

"We" Drunks have to be master mimes, because of our inherent neurotic need to please other people. Just as it is second nature for Ameri-Christians to pretend to be decent and caring. :cool:

More like WISHFUL thinking.:lol:

Forum List

Back