Our Porky President ?

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
We can all be trusting that Obama will live up to his promises and veto bills with needless earmarks, yes, I think we can trust his word on the the pork. Ya... I'm sure we can. Definitely...:lol:

Earmarks 'robust' in House $1T spending bill

Projects, known as earmarks, are inserted into annual budget bills at the request of members. Stephen Ellis of Taxpayers for Common Sense said his organization identified 5,224 earmarks in the bill worth about $3.9 billion.

Earmarks 'robust' in House $1T spending bill - USATODAY.com

We can all be trusting that Obama will live up to his promises and veto bills with needless earmarks, yes, I think we can trust his word on the the pork. Ya... I'm sure we can. Definitely...:lol:

Projects, known as earmarks, are inserted into annual budget bills at the request of members. Stephen Ellis of Taxpayers for Common Sense said his organization identified 5,224 earmarks in the bill worth about $3.9 billion.

>>snip<<
In fiscal year 2005, there were 13,492 earmarks totaling $18,944,327,000 for appropriations accounts.
>>end<<

Earmarks

When cons gained both houses earmarks stood a 4,000. When they finally gave up control earmarks stood at nearly 15,000. And now they are down to 5,000??? Yeah, lets talk about how bad a porker Obama is. It sure as hell beats talking what pork slime conservatives are, huh!!!

>>snip<<
In fiscal year 2005, there were 13,492 earmarks totaling $18,944,327,000 for appropriations accounts.
>>end<<

Earmarks

When cons gained both houses earmarks stood a 4,000. When they finally gave up control earmarks stood at nearly 15,000. And now they are down to 5,000??? Yeah, lets talk about how bad a porker Obama is. It sure as hell beats talking what pork slime conservatives are, huh!!!

Yup, I'm not going to argue with your numbers, drunken sailors as I recall.

Let me point out though, this is only the House version ..so far
The Republicans got their butts kicked out of power and deserved it.
Lord Obama promised change... snicker
The Democrats throw "pork slime" on any bill moving.
I'm sure there's more but I'm ranted out..
And... how pleasant it is to meet you....:lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back